Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,382,786 times

Advertisements

The Washington/Baltimore HIDTA includes Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Md., and nine Virginia and Maryland counties surrounding the two cities, plus Richmond, Va., and four counties surrounding that city.

Mexican DTOs and criminal groups are the primary wholesale distributors of commercial-grade marijuana in the W/B HIDTA region, while Vietnamese criminal groups with ties to Asian DTOs in Canada have emerged as the principal distributors
of high-potency marijuana in the region,” says the analysis.

“Most of the methamphetamine available in the W/B HIDTA region is transported to the area by Mexican DTOs from Georgia, North Carolina, and Texas,” it says.

The drug assessment said Mexican DTOs are expected to increase the amount of drugs they bring to market in the Washington/Baltimore region in 2009.

“Mexican DTOs, operating primarily out of transshipment centers in Georgia and North Carolina, will most likely increase their wholesale distribution of cocaine, heroin, marijuana and, to a lesser extent, methamphetamine, in the HIDTA region in the coming year,” says the report. “These organizations have well-established transportation and distribution networks which will enable them to supply wholesale quantities of illicit drugs to the region.”

CNSNews.com - Mexican Drug Traffickers Increasing Operations in D.C. Area, Says Intel Assessment (http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=42412 - broken link)

Old 01-24-2009, 05:03 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,847,021 times
That's not good news but let's ensure that the authorities don't pursue them because doing so is obviously racist and not good for the community.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:08 PM

50,116 posts, read 46,724,808 times
They caught a guy that admitted to putting 300 people in vats of acid to dispose of them. All drug related.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:23 PM

26,688 posts, read 41,593,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
The Washington/Baltimore HIDTA includes Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Md., and nine Virginia and Maryland counties surrounding the two cities, plus Richmond, Va., and four counties surrounding that city.

Mexican DTOs and criminal groups are the primary wholesale distributors of commercial-grade marijuana in the W/B HIDTA region, while Vietnamese criminal groups with ties to Asian DTOs in Canada have emerged as the principal distributors
of high-potency marijuana in the region,” says the analysis.

“Most of the methamphetamine available in the W/B HIDTA region is transported to the area by Mexican DTOs from Georgia, North Carolina, and Texas,” it says.

The drug assessment said Mexican DTOs are expected to increase the amount of drugs they bring to market in the Washington/Baltimore region in 2009.

“Mexican DTOs, operating primarily out of transshipment centers in Georgia and North Carolina, will most likely increase their wholesale distribution of cocaine, heroin, marijuana and, to a lesser extent, methamphetamine, in the HIDTA region in the coming year,” says the report. “These organizations have well-established transportation and distribution networks which will enable them to supply wholesale quantities of illicit drugs to the region.”

CNSNews.com - Mexican Drug Traffickers Increasing Operations in D.C. Area, Says Intel Assessment (http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=42412 - broken link)
Just when i couldn't have any more reasons to leave the DC area.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:27 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,040,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
That's not good news but let's ensure that the authorities don't pursue them because doing so is obviously racist and not good for the community.
The 'race card' has lost its value------------even more and more self described 'Bleeding Hearts' are turning against the illegal aliens now.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Just when i couldn't have any more reasons to leave the DC area.
I find it quite disturbing that any American feels forced out of any town, city or state by the illegal alien invasion. I lived in Dallas about 12 years ago, and never heard a word of spanish and the only obvious illegals I spotted were those occasionally standing along the highways that appeared to be looking for work.

I thank God everyday that I decided not to stay. I can't imagine the horror of living there under it's current state of invasion.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I find it quite disturbing that any American feels forced out of any town, city or state by the illegal alien invasion. I lived in Dallas about 12 years ago, and never heard a word of spanish and the only obvious illegals I spotted were those occasionally standing along the highways that appeared to be looking for work.

I thank God everyday that I decided not to stay. I can't imagine the horror of living there under it's current state of invasion.
No joke.

What really chaps my hide is why it is taking so damn long to run the illegals out of the USA using every (legal) means.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:12 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,515,738 times
This is definitely disturbing news. There are already enough drugs in the DC area, and drug-related violence and death. I guess it’s time to hone my skills on the practice range.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is definitely disturbing news. There are already enough drugs in the DC area, and drug-related violence and death. I guess it’s time to hone my skills on the practice range.
Ah; yes...............gun control means being able to hit one's target----------oops; did I just say that

Old 01-25-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
No joke.

What really chaps my hide is why it is taking so damn long to run the illegals out of the USA using every (legal) means.
It is taking so long because the ACLU, the Chamber of Commerce and ethnocentric special interest groups are being allowed to bring frivolous law suits in defense of the indefensible.

Fortunately for America and unfortunately for our out of work American counterparts the economic hardships that this country is currently experiencing are only going to get worse. That and the drug cartels will be the blessing that will rid America of this illegal alien curse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration