U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
At least they have the witt to seek cover, their counterpart, legal homeless people, should follow suit....
How about because those homeless illegals are criminals and need to be punished accordingly? Maybe they should be placed in Tent Cities in NOrth Dakota prior to their permanent expulsion from the USA. If caught here again------long prison sentences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 07:41 AM

9,593 posts, read 11,215,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
How about because those homeless illegals are criminals and need to be punished accordingly? Maybe they should be placed in Tent Cities in NOrth Dakota prior to their permanent expulsion from the USA. If caught here again------long prison sentences.
Agggggggggggggh! no prison!
We pay for that in tax money...just keep tossing them over the fence.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:21 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,748,691 times
Well, that's nothing new in San Diego. While I don't think they live in caves, they create "tent camps" in the canyons within the city.

Penasquitos Canyon is loaded with them. I went down there once with a group of people to do a clean-up after police raided and ran the illegals out of one particularly large camp, and it was the MOST disgusting thing you've ever seen. Besides the usual dirty clothes, empty water bottles, empty cans of food, and ridiculous amount of empty beer cans., there were used condoms, used feminine napkins, toilet paper, and human excrement everywhere. It was as if these people were living like animals.

I don't know why they couldn't have bought a few less beers and scrounged up the money to buy garbage bags and fill them up once a day, and bring them out of the canyon and throw them into a dumpster behind a store somewhere. That would have been the DECENT thing to do.

That was the one and only clean-up I did (I moved about 4 months after that). I just didn't have it in my to clean up their filth.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:25 PM

200 posts, read 299,679 times
It's like the invasion of the Philistines!

Old 01-26-2009, 02:34 PM

730 posts, read 2,547,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
Well, that's nothing new in San Diego. While I don't think they live in caves, they create "tent camps" in the canyons within the city.

Penasquitos Canyon is loaded with them. I went down there once with a group of people to do a clean-up after police raided and ran the illegals out of one particularly large camp, and it was the MOST disgusting thing you've ever seen. Besides the usual dirty clothes, empty water bottles, empty cans of food, and ridiculous amount of empty beer cans., there were used condoms, used feminine napkins, toilet paper, and human excrement everywhere. It was as if these people were living like animals.

I don't know why they couldn't have bought a few less beers and scrounged up the money to buy garbage bags and fill them up once a day, and bring them out of the canyon and throw them into a dumpster behind a store somewhere. That would have been the DECENT thing to do.

That was the one and only clean-up I did (I moved about 4 months after that). I just didn't have it in my to clean up their filth.
This doesn't surprise me at all. One of my biggest problem with illegals is that a good percentage of them treat this country like it is a third world nation.

One of the reasons America is so alluring is that for the most part, it is well taken care of. We learned our lesson years ago about polluting the earth. We don't just throw trash everywhere and live like animals. I wish when people came here they would try to assimilate more and live by the rules of the majority of people, not just continue to live as they did where they came from.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:42 PM

200 posts, read 299,679 times
They need to enforce squatting laws.

In the United States, squatting laws vary from state to state and city to city. For the most part it is rarely tolerated to any degree for long, particularly in cities.[39] Laws based on a contract ownership interpretation of property make it easy for deed holders to evict squatters under loitering or trespassing laws.[18] The situation is more complicated for legal residents who fail to make rent or mortgage payments, but the result is largely the same.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:15 PM

1,720 posts, read 3,935,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I hope they can leave on their own accord, for others as a parting gift a bus ride and complimentary book is in order. The book is a foot in your A$$ by Dr. Seuss.

Compliments of the ripped off US taxpayers.

You think thats bad???

Try watching people lease or finance 09 model cars and going back home!

I've must of seen about three dozen newer cars (3 Z06 Vette's) might I add, being taken back 'home' when I was going on vacation last month. Lucky bastards.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:40 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,399,187 times
Well, I think that all of these car dealers throughout the nation with YO HABLO ESPANOL signs out in front are getting their just rewards when illegals come in and finance a car from them JUST before driving back to Meheko. How many financed cars relocating to Meheko will it take for the car dealers to take the YO HABLO ESPANOL signs down.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:54 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,399,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Obviously they don't. At some point you would think that they would realize that this recession/bordering on depression is not going to be over anytime soon. It's time for everyone here illegally and dependent upon the taxpayers of America to carry their burdens to go home. Not only is the party over, the avalanche of American anger is nipping at the heels of all things illegal.

Let's not forget the hunkering down for the steaming pile of Obama amnesty factor for millions of illegals. These, future Democratic voters if amnestied, illegals have been constantly blatantly hispandered to by those, mostly white, Democratic politicians, who mostly live in gated communities, and believe that amnesty is going to happen. To millions of them it's a matter of not if but when.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:40 PM

394 posts, read 897,347 times
i don't know where you find all these news articles JDM, but good job.
this story i found quite humorous. what part of IT'S TIME TO GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE AND GO HOME DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or