U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 12:03 PM

238 posts, read 132,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post

You're wrong...don't take my word for it. Do a Poll, better yet call the USPS toll free number closest to ya.

- keep the U.S. Flag flying!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2007, 12:09 PM

405 posts, read 1,132,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I easily assumed you have had no conversations or interactions with illegal immigrants, your opinions are cleary shown by a lack of experience. Thank you for being honest.
If someone wants to speak to a criminal it should be done on visiting days only. Ever hear the phrase 'aiding and abetting'? Anyone who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant is doing just that - 'aiding and abetting'!

If the government wants to put a 'build more jails tax' on everything I buy I will gladly pay it.

-------------

So how many illegal immigrants are you going to let live in your home?

Old 03-13-2007, 12:11 PM

1,701 posts, read 5,862,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyandMarried View Post
So how many illegal immigrants are you going to let live in your home?
Not sure yet, I haven't gotten any requests. But, I'm sure mighty scared, the invasion has affected us in every way.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Not sure yet, I haven't gotten any requests. But, I'm sure mighty scared, the invasion has affected us in every way.
Is that sarcasm, or did you just 'change horses in the middle of the river'?

Old 03-13-2007, 12:19 PM

No habla ingles, habla espanol!

Old 03-13-2007, 12:23 PM

238 posts, read 132,498 times
Quote:
No habla ingles, habla espanol!

tambien yo!

and English, and Ebonics...some Cantonese

and that's all!

Old 03-13-2007, 12:29 PM

1,484 posts, read 3,708,682 times
Default Discriminated

Well I feel because of this flag flying (also note us flag upside down) that I have been discriminated against as a white middle class american. Now where do I find my "special interest group" to defend me?

Cant wait for the revolution to start....

Old 03-13-2007, 12:49 PM

2,218 posts, read 4,895,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
You're wrong...don't take my word for it. Do a Poll, better yet call the USPS toll free number closest to ya.

- keep the U.S. Flag flying!
Quote:
[SIZE=2](a) The United States Postal Service shall be operated as a basic and fundamental service provided to the people by the Government of the United States, authorized by the Constitution, created by Act of Congress, and supported by the people. The Postal Service shall have as its basic function the obligation to provide postal services to bind the Nation together through the personal, educational, literary, and business correspondence of the people. It shall provide prompt, reliable, and efficient services to patrons in all areas and shall render postal services to all communities. The costs of establishing and maintaining the Postal Service shall not be apportioned to impair the overall value of such service to the people.

It is operated BY the GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES.

I don't care if you don't want to believe it, the facts are there, you just want to bicker about everything.
[/SIZE]

Old 03-13-2007, 01:33 PM

You know what If 'em illegals keep waving them Mexican Christmas tree flags, I'm going to deport them and stick a good ol' red, Caucasian, and blue American flag up their caboose, and tell them illegal varment criminals never to come back.

Wheeeeeeeewy!

Old 03-13-2007, 01:52 PM

Quote:
You know what If 'em illegals keep waving them Mexican Christmas tree flags, I'm going to deport them and stick a good ol' red, Caucasian, and blue American flag up their caboose, and tell them illegal varment criminals never to come back.

Wheeeeeeeewy!
I think it may be time for your medication ........

You change positions faster than a "$20 hooker in a room full of sailors"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or