U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 10:49 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,278,761 times

Advertisements

http://www.wi.net/flag.html

This site has ALL the rules regarding the U.S. FLAG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2007, 10:52 PM

2,218 posts, read 4,886,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Whitesplain, Nebraska is probably your best bet of keeping your distance from "alien criminals".
No my best bet for keeping away from illegal immigrants is a government that actually enforces its laws, and sends those back that have no respect for the way things are suppose to be done.

And I don't get my news from youtube. If you would of read it right, I said I seen it on youtube which was ripped right off of the news...

And are you ignorant? The plethora number of videos people post on their from television shows and news programs, so you're disputing the fact that a big "CNN" came across the video and James Earl Jones voice said "THIS IS CNN"

So I guess CNN isn't news is it?

Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 PM

1,701 posts, read 5,848,477 times
Where do you live Ronzou?! Enlighten me with your knowledge of Home Depot criminal illegal alien federal law breaking tresspassers?

Old 03-15-2007, 11:05 PM

Maybe he did head to Nebraska after all. Oops!

Old 03-15-2007, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Where do you live Ronzou?! Enlighten me with your knowledge of Home Depot criminal illegal alien federal law breaking tresspassers?
I don't shop at the Home Depot so I wouldn't know. They are too expensive. And does it matter where I live? In all honesty? For all anyone knows I could be Bill Gates or Glenn Beck. Or maybe I could be... TONY BLAIR!

Or actually I could live right across the street from you in LA.

See in all reality it doesn't matter. Because if someone disagrees with you, and has a good argument against you, all you do is belittle them and try to make them feel stupid, because they supposedly live in an area that hasn't been affected by illegal immigrants. And if that doesn't work you just call them racist and say that have no idea what it's like to be poor or anything of the sort of having a hard life.

See in all reality, everyone knows you're not going to change your mind even when you have no substantial evidence against anyone. You live in an area of LA, so you know what is going on in that area. Not Texas, not Kansas, not Pennsylvania, not Washington, Arizona, or anywhere. The people of those states that have made claims know first hand in their fair cities and states what is going on. You don't, you just jump the gun and say they are racist for the fact that they don't want everyone to be moving in an illegal immigrant. Doesn't matter where they are from, because most of us just say illegal immigrants, you just happen to assume that we are all talking about people from south of the border. But it also happens to be fact that, that is where our main problems with immigration issues are coming from.

See, it doesn't really matter where one is from, because all states seem to be having issues with illegal immigrants, not all states are televised as much as the border states, but the problems are there, and so are the facts.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Maybe he did head to Nebraska after all. Oops!
And no I wouldn't move to Nebraska. I have no idea what is there. I like my technologically advancing state.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
And no I wouldn't move to Nebraska. I have no idea what is there. I like my technologically advancing state.
What technologically advancing state are you referring to?! Sorry to Nebraskans, that's a bit of a low blow.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:25 PM

Quote:
What technologically advancing state are you referring to?! Sorry to Nebraskans, that's a bit of a low blow.
Like I said does that matter? With a Japanese name like "Ronzou" for all you know I could be saying state instead of country. Or maybe I immigrated here? Maybe I didn't.

No matter what anyone says you are just going to argue that they don't know what they are talking about even though they are the ones with first hand evidence of what is going on. You don't. You know what is going on in your area of Los Angeles. Maybe I'm referring to Louisiana. Rebuilding into a new technologically advanced era. Or how about Oil City, PA. There seems to be some advancements going on there it seems.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Like I said does that matter? With a Japanese name like "Ronzou" for all you know I could be saying state instead of country. Or maybe I immigrated here? Maybe I didn't.
No matter what anyone says you are just going to argue that they don't know what they are talking about even though they are the ones with first hand evidence of what is going on. You don't. You know what is going on in your area of Los Angeles. Maybe I'm referring to Louisiana. Rebuilding into a new technologically advanced era. Or how about Oil City, PA. There seems to be some advancements going on there it seems.
I'll learn Japanese, and I'll find out about the great of Oil City, PA, I will even attend Mardi Gras in Lousiana and eat some fatty Southern food. I asked you a simple, yet ironic difficult question of where you currently reside?! I do enjoy your cultural plus points, but there's no real need for that. Unless Japanese, Oil City, PA, and Lousiana are in common with illegal immigration, I'm uncertain of the parallel.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:36 PM

Quote:
I'll learn Japanese, and I'll find out about the great of Oil City, PA, I will even attend Mardi Gras in Lousiana and eat some fatty Southern food. I asked you a simple, yet ironic difficult question of where you currently reside?! I do enjoy your cultural plus points, but there's no real need for that. Unless Japanese, Oil City, PA, and Lousiana are in common with illegal immigration, I'm uncertain of the parallel.
What does this have to do with illegal immigration?

Well, from what I've read of other persons who live in similar areas as well as talked to, they've told me about. All I can do is take their word for it, that their states have problems, because I don't live there.

See, in addition to avoiding your question, I'm also proving that one does not know anything beyond their own boundaries of their physical location.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or