U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-24-2009, 01:17 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,899,871 times
Reputation: 226

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
So, keep your illegal aliens South of the Border then. It's not like we invite them to carry their drugs on their backs across the desert like mules or beast of burden.

----

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

----

In the year of 2005, As much as 5.8 million kilograms of marijuana entered the United States from Mexico. The Mexican cartels, and the smuggling rings and gangs they leverage, wield substantial control over the routes into the United States and pose substantial challenges to U.S. law enforcement to secure the Southwest border. The cartels operate along the border with military grade weapons, technology and intelligence and their own respective paramilitary enforcers.

Page 3 & 4. Homeland Security Report
http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf
Uh...yeah, Americans do invite drug smugglers when they buy all their coke, smack, meth, weed, whatever.
Don't want the supply? Take away the demand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-24-2009, 07:05 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
And when will spring breakers and college partyers realize their extra curricular activities are fanning the fires of this violence.
No link handy but; our three state colleges here in Arizona are warning their pupils to avoid Mexico for Spring Break----------things are becoming that bad SOB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 07:07 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Uh...yeah, Americans do invite drug smugglers when they buy all their coke, smack, meth, weed, whatever.
Don't want the supply? Take away the demand.
Meth consumption is dropping here in the States.

Apparently; drug interdiction efforts along the border are starting to bite down--------hard since more and more Mexicans in Mexico are consuming them due to the inability for the dealers to sell their wares here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 11:29 AM
 
217 posts, read 368,270 times
Reputation: 82
how about an illegal drunk driver with a maryland license crippling me.......But not uncommon..most get killed instead of crippled.. Going to testify in annapolis tomorrow because now they not only want illegals to be licensed but separate licenses for hispanics.. at taxpayer cost.. We now have interpreters at motor vehicle administration for all the illegals jamming the system for a license, But MVA now opens from 7-9 am just for them.. NO legal citizens allowed.. all at taxpayer money..

Here's my suggestion..
1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 or so working in our state run parks..i called ice 3 times in 2 weeks.. now they are gone.. . Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for maryland government, our sanctuary state, I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 12:46 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
how about an illegal drunk driver with a maryland license crippling me.......But not uncommon..most get killed instead of crippled.. Going to testify in annapolis tomorrow because now they not only want illegals to be licensed but separate licenses for hispanics.. at taxpayer cost.. We now have interpreters at motor vehicle administration for all the illegals jamming the system for a license, But MVA now opens from 7-9 am just for them.. NO legal citizens allowed.. all at taxpayer money..

Here's my suggestion..
1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 or so working in our state run parks..i called ice 3 times in 2 weeks.. now they are gone.. . Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for maryland government, our sanctuary state, I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).
Separate licenses for Hispanics? That has to be a joke, correct? Why I ask is there is no Hispanic race and going by simply surnames is not accurate either. Hell; my original surname would raise a 'Hispanic' red flag in Maryland since a few Mexicans who did cross (probably legally) from SOB have my name.

Note that was directed towards the idea, not the person who posted that here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 05:38 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,901,302 times
Reputation: 1094
Omaha Gang Members Pose Challenge To Immigration Agents (http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45534 - broken link) OMAHA, Neb. -- A known gang member and illegal immigrant arrested in Omaha during a nationwide crackdown on violent gangs treated the U.S. border as a revolving door, returning to the U.S. weeks after his deportation, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials. His case isn't unusual, officials said, and it presents one of their continuing challenges in keeping offenders off the streets. The gang member, Juan Salmeron Ozuna, was deported to Mexico on July 30. Thirty-seven days later, he was arrested again in Omaha. This time, he threatened to kill a federal agent while being taken into custody, ICE officials said. Ozuna, 18, was sentenced Monday to 12 months in a federal prison.

*******************

Prison is too good for this monster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 05:58 PM
 
608 posts, read 881,469 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
So, keep your illegal aliens South of the Border then. It's not like we invite them to carry their drugs on their backs across the desert like mules or beast of burden.

----

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

----

In the year of 2005, As much as 5.8 million kilograms of marijuana entered the United States from Mexico. The Mexican cartels, and the smuggling rings and gangs they leverage, wield substantial control over the routes into the United States and pose substantial challenges to U.S. law enforcement to secure the Southwest border. The cartels operate along the border with military grade weapons, technology and intelligence and their own respective paramilitary enforcers.

Page 3 & 4. Homeland Security Report
http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Hellooooooo Supply meet demand! Why are we in such denial!!! Amazing. Simply amazing. It takes more than sealing off borders. Supply will always make its way toward demand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 06:04 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,821,083 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
how about an illegal drunk driver with a maryland license crippling me.......But not uncommon..most get killed instead of crippled.. Going to testify in annapolis tomorrow because now they not only want illegals to be licensed but separate licenses for hispanics.. at taxpayer cost.. We now have interpreters at motor vehicle administration for all the illegals jamming the system for a license, But MVA now opens from 7-9 am just for them.. NO legal citizens allowed.. all at taxpayer money..

Here's my suggestion..
1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 or so working in our state run parks..i called ice 3 times in 2 weeks.. now they are gone.. . Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for maryland government, our sanctuary state, I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).
Please tell me you are joking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2009, 06:10 PM
 
608 posts, read 881,469 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
No link handy but; our three state colleges here in Arizona are warning their pupils to avoid Mexico for Spring Break----------things are becoming that bad SOB.
Which is why the drug cartels are closing in on US territory. Avoiding Mexico will not solve the problem. You know my mantra... supply meet demand. Stopping illegal drug use is the only way to hit the cartels where it hurts "sales". Alternative is to legalize it and cut out the middle men i.e. cartels and their goons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2009, 05:25 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
Which is why the drug cartels are closing in on US territory. Avoiding Mexico will not solve the problem. You know my mantra... supply meet demand. Stopping illegal drug use is the only way to hit the cartels where it hurts "sales". Alternative is to legalize it and cut out the middle men i.e. cartels and their goons.
And that is why US law enforcement is coming down hard on said drug cartels as well.................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top