Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2009, 08:39 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Just doing jobs that Americans won't do.
I'm sick of that phrase!

Americans work the Dairy farms in Oklahoma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 AM

147 posts, read 212,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Hey, I got a great idea!!! Why not start a thread about every crime that left handed people commit to create a false sense of fear in people? That way people can decide that instead of finding practical solutions that treat left handed people as normal people and secure our borders, we can dehumanize them and portray them as evil doers bent on destroying America. I dislike those left handed people so much. I want to showcase every crime about them. I want the world to know about every offense that occurs.

Really? Does this thread really exist? Sorry for the horrible brand of humor and sarcasm, but should we focus more on solutions than propoganda?

WoW! It's not PROPAGANDA. The reality is that all illegals are criminals PERIOD. Let's all agree on that. Secondly, many people think that there is "no big deal" about them being here. That's simply not true. The biggest problem with them being here (besides them milking this country) is that we do not know what their criminal activity is whereever they may come from. Someone here illegally from Mexico may be a murderer or rapist back home and here they are just "someone doing the job that Americans don't want". This thread was specifically started to showcase just that. BTW, what SOLUTIONS are we talking about and what is the specific problem??

Old 04-20-2009, 07:08 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I'm sick of that phrase!

That expression is sarcasm.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:03 AM

32 posts, read 48,014 times
Default 3 Illegal Aliens arrested after kidnapping and sexually assaulting TX college student

[color=#333333][font=Arial]Three arrested in connection with kidnapping, sexual assault of STC student
Ana Ley
The Monitor
April 17, 2009
Three arrested in connection with kidnapping, sexual assault of STC student | police, kidnapping, three - News - TheMonitor.com (http://www.themonitor.com/articles/police_25551___article.html/kidnapping_three.html - broken link)

WESLACO — Police here arrested three illegal immigrants from Mexico on Friday in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of a South Texas College student.

Efrain Ozuna, 30, Martin BullBoxer31, 33, and Benito Zaragoza, 22, were each charged Friday with aggravated kidnapping. Ozuna and Zaragoza are also accused of sexually assaulting the 23-year-old woman.
Moderator cut: shortened, copyright protection
Just more familiy values, illegal immigrants doing the work that resident sexual perverts are doing.

I have solid information on about 2,500 residents who have been molested, raped, seriously injured, killed, and murdered by illegal aliens.

About 400 of them are posted at
Victims of Illegal Alien Crime
www.voiac.org

The collateral damage numbers of "undocumented immigrants" is in the hundreds of thousands and most of America is clueless.

Last edited by Yac; 04-21-2009 at 02:43 AM..

Old 04-20-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
That expression is sarcasm.
Maybe to us......but the politicians, employers and too many citizens believe it's true.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:28 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I'm sick of that phrase!

Americans work the farms here in NH too.

I worked on a farm in NJ years ago before NJ became overrun with illegals.

Some states have minimum risk prisoners work on farms-it is a win-win situation. Some of these prisoners say it is the first time they have worked an honest job in their life. Farmers get their fields worked without illegal labor.

There is no such thing as a "job an American won't do". Employers hire illegals because they don't need to pay benefits, can pay them under the table, etc. Then illegals bring their other illegal buddies in and before you know it there are no Americans there-only illegals.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Americans work the farms here in NH too.

I worked on a farm in NJ years ago before NJ became overrun with illegals.

Some states have minimum risk prisoners work on farms-it is a win-win situation. Some of these prisoners say it is the first time they have worked an honest job in their life. Farmers get their fields worked without illegal labor.

There is no such thing as a "job an American won't do". Employers hire illegals because they don't need to pay benefits, can pay them under the table, etc. Then illegals bring their other illegal buddies in and before you know it there are no Americans there-only illegals.
I was born and raised on a Dairy Farm in Michigan.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,245 times
Rapist to serve 30 years at the ACI | Rhode Island news | projo.com | The Providence Journal

Old 04-22-2009, 02:18 AM

Illegal immigrant pleads guilty in Iowa court - KWWL.com - News & Weather for Waterloo, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids & Iowa City, Iowa |

Old 04-23-2009, 08:49 AM

8 plead not guilty to entering U.S. illegally :: Local News :: Post-Tribune (http://www.post-trib.com/news/1539905,detainees.article - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration