U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 08:27 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
A man suspected of being an illegal immigrant pleaded guilty today to charges that he fatally shot a 14-year-old honors student aboard a Montgomery County transit bus in Silver Spring, officials said.
The pro-illegal WaPo simply will not report the facts. This murderer is not “suspected” of being an illegal alien, he IS an illegal alien, and they know it. An innocent child is dead, yet they continue to try to protect this scum.

washingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 01:10 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,427 times
Quote:
PENDER COUNTY – In Pender County Superior Court on April 28 a pair of illegal immigrants separately pleaded guilty to several counts of sexual assault on a child.

Octavio Paz Rojas pleaded guilty to two counts of indecent liberties with a child.

Rojas, 22, was arrested on Jan. 14 and charged with several accounts of sexual assault on a 13 year old Pender County girl. He was not related to the victim.
Quote:
On the same day, Garcia Gazca pleaded guilty to five counts of first degree statutory sex offenses with a child.
Quote:
The Pender County Sheriff’s Department is still searching for Miguel Ortiz, aka, Gabriel Ortiz, who has been charged with kidnapping and sex offenses involving an 11 year old Pender County girl.
Topsail Voice > Topsail Voice > News > A pair of child sex offenders pleads guilty – search still on

More illegals who are just doing the jobs that Americans won't do.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Ponce-Rocha, a 22-year-old illegal immigrant living in Wausau, is expected to be charged today in the May 2 stabbing and beating death of the D.C. Everest High School senior.

He has been in custody since May 6 in connection with Schneller's homicide at a 12th Avenue apartment building on Wausau's west side. Authorities say they recovered two knives from inside the apartment where Schneller, 18, lived with her fiance and his brother.
Quote:
Schneller suffered multiple stab wounds to her head, chest and neck in an attack in her bedroom, where her fiance's brother found her body lying on the floor, according to the criminal complaint. Police said she had not been sexually assaulted, but the complaint said her halter top had been pulled down.
Police arrest suspect in murder of D.C. Everest senior Breanna Schneller | wausaudailyherald.com | Wausau Daily Herald

Disgusting

Old 05-17-2009, 01:44 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Default Suspect In Deaths in US illegally

Immigrations and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on 25-year-old Felix Dominquez Ortega, who has been in the Madison County jail since his arrest April 17.

Police said Ortega, who faces murder and other charges, apparently was drunk when he fled from officers and struck the other vehicle. Killed were 16-year-old Leigh Anna Jimmerson of Grissom High School and 19-year-old Tad Mattle, a recent Grissom graduate.

Suspect in deaths in US illegally | montgomeryadvertiser.com | Montgomery Advertiser

Old 05-17-2009, 01:48 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Default Suspect in teen's slaying 'fooled' employer

Ponce-Rocha, 22, is accused of beating, strangling and stabbing 18-year-old Breanna Schneller on May 2. Ponce-Rocha, who was charged Wednesday with first-degree intentional homicide, faces a life sentence in a Wisconsin prison if convicted.
But before his arrest, he lived in Wausau for six years with privileges similar to those of legal residents.
Ponce-Rocha entered the Wausau School District in fall 2003 as a 10th-grade student after previously living in Mexico. He graduated in 2006 from Wausau West High School, said Mary Ellen Marnholtz, the district's community relations director.

Suspect in teen's slaying 'fooled' employer | marshfieldnewsherald.com | Marshfield News-Herald

Old 05-18-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Bail was set at $1 million Friday for the man who police say caused the Tuesday crash that claimed the life of 4-year-old Josie Bluhm.

Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa pleaded not guilty to charges of felony driving on a suspended license and misdemeanor motor vehicle homicide.

If found guilty on both charges, Rangel-Ochoa could be sentenced to up to five years in prison for driving on a suspended license and up to a year for motor vehicle homicide.
Omaha.com Metro/Region Section

Old 05-19-2009, 05:35 PM

24 posts, read 65,754 times
I love how you guys focus on this. Let's focus instead on all the black on black crime instead. Or the tons of serial killers, whom the vast majority are white. Hey, when whites commit crimes, it usually affects many victims, not just one! Let's talk about that. You folks have nothing positive going on your lives when you dedicate you time to spewing hate and false claims.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C H View Post
I love how you guys focus on this. Let's focus instead on all the black on black crime instead. Or the tons of serial killers, whom the vast majority are white. Hey, when whites commit crimes, it usually affects many victims, not just one!
None of us have ever condoned crimes committed by US citizens in the US.

We have enough of our own domestic criminal issues. Illegal aliens aren't supposed to be in the country.

Quote:
Let's talk about that. You folks have nothing positive going on your lives when you dedicate you time to spewing hate and false claims.
Hatred against illegal aliens? Certainly! False claims? Where?

BTW, if you haven't noticed, this thread is in the illegal immigration forum for which it seems reasonable enough to discuss issues related to illegal immigration--including illegal alien crimes. If I wanted to discuss Californian crimes I'd head to the California forum; if I wanted to discuss Arizonan crimes I'd post in the Arizona forum; If I wanted to discuss Floridian criminal issues I'd post in the Florida forum.

Get it?

P.S. Please notice which words I have boldfaced.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:53 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
None of us have ever condoned crimes committed by US citizens in the US.

We have enough of our own domestic criminal issues. Illegal aliens aren't supposed to be in the country.

Hatred against illegal aliens? Certainly! False claims? Where?

BTW, if you haven't noticed, this thread is in the illegal immigration forum for which it seems reasonable enough to discuss issues related to illegal immigration--including illegal alien crimes. If I wanted to discuss Californian crimes I'd head to the California forum; if I wanted to discuss Arizonan crimes I'd post in the Arizona forum; If I wanted to discuss Floridian criminal issues I'd post in the Florida forum.

Get it?

P.S. Please notice which words I have boldfaced.
Translation: the desperation is growing on the part of illegal aliens and their enablers------------hence their insulting attempts at using the 'race card' to try to intimidate us anti's. Sorry; illegal lovers, the party is over.

Read that the tide has turned

Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,077,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C H View Post
I love how you guys focus on this. Let's focus instead on all the black on black crime instead. Or the tons of serial killers, whom the vast majority are white. Hey, when whites commit crimes, it usually affects many victims, not just one! Let's talk about that. You folks have nothing positive going on your lives when you dedicate you time to spewing hate and false claims.
Run as fast as you can...trust me. Let them rile each other up with fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration