Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2010, 05:05 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times

Advertisements

The Fed, Gov. is set up to where it can't be sue...............at least it used to be that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 09:56 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,238,816 times
This made my blood boil. What on earth could a 14 yr-old girl have worth robbing and killing her for? And to shoot her in the back no less.

Good to see they've been captured swiftly. I only pray that justice will be served just as severely.

Police arrest two suspects in 14-year-old girl's murder | abc13.com

Quote:
Houston homicide investigators say they've spent a lot of time talking with the two men, who've now been charged with capital murder. One was arrested during a traffic stop, and the other came in on his own. They're both from Central America, and while they haven't released their legal status, police say they're not U.S. citizens.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:01 PM

50,270 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
This made my blood boil. What on earth could a 14 yr-old girl have worth robbing and killing her for? And to shoot her in the back no less.

Good to see they've been captured swiftly. I only pray that justice will be served just as severely.

Police arrest two suspects in 14-year-old girl's murder | abc13.com
Great neighbors.

Possible illegal alien charged with attempted murder of wife - Honesdale, PA - Wayne Independent

Old 02-06-2012, 12:18 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
I have read so many sad stories here, at the hands of those who don't belong in this Country to begin with. That is a different issue.

How many of you say that illegals only come to this Country for the good life, to provide a good life for their family.

From so many of the stroies i am reading, and personal sad stories i know of involving illegals, and what they have caused, they do not only come to this Country for the good life. Commit crimes in thier Country, criminal aspects, they come here and continue what it is they know.
How utterly sad, for the stories involving children.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:12 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,224 times
Quote:
She told police she agreed to talk, but when he said he wanted to get back together, she said she needed time to think and work things out.
At that point, Martinez-Escobar, who was behind his wife, wrapped a video game cord around her neck and began to choke her, telling her he was going to kill her, documents indicate.
The victim struggled and scratched at him, unable to scream for help because the cord was too tight. Eventually the cord broke free and she was able to unlock the door, but Martinez-Escobar grabbed her and pulled her back into the room.
According to the victim’s brother — who made the call to police — it was at this time he heard his sister screaming and came to her rescue, finding Martinez-Escobar on top of her pressing his arm on her neck.
This is insanity at it's worst. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to prosecute this maniac.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:59 AM

50,270 posts, read 47,032,885 times
We'll be paying to keep this dirtbag in prison too.

Dallas murder suspect nabbed in Oceanside | UTSanDiego.com

Old 02-18-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
We'll be paying to keep this dirtbag in prison too.

Dallas murder suspect nabbed in Oceanside | UTSanDiego.com
Obama continues to lower the bar in terms of how many and what types of crimes illegals can commit before being deported. It's an outrage that we as citizens are not given the same "rights" as illegals.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:04 AM

Default Family of DUI homicide victim: Feds failed to deport illegal-immigrant killer

Family members of a Chicago man killed in 2011 by a drunk driver are steaming mad at city officials for failing to bring the driver’s illegal immigration status to the attention of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) when they first learned about it, four years ago.

A 2008 police report shows local authorities learned Saul Chavez was an illegal immigrant following an unrelated arrest that year, but did nothing about it.

On June 8, 2011, Chavez was driving drunk in the Logan Square Neighborhood of Chicago when his car hit and killed long-time insurance agent Denny McCann, 66.

Chavez’s blood-alcohol content was 0.29 percent, more than three times the legal limit.

Witnesses said that on impact McCann cracked the windshield of Chavez’s 2002 Dodge Neon and then tumbled forward. But the driver tried to flee, running him over and dragging him 200 feet with the car. McCann died that night.

Chavez was already a convicted drunk driver when he ran down McCann, and a police report obtained by the Daily Caller shows that he told police during a Sept. 20, 2008 DUI arrest that he was in the United States illegally.
The report also reveals that when Chicago Police asked Chavez for his license and vehicle registration that night, Chavez responded, “I live in Chicago on Kedzie [Street]. I don’t have a driver’s license because I don’t have papers.”

DUI Homicide Victim | Illegal-Immigrant Killer | Chicago | The Daily Caller

Old 07-28-2015, 05:05 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Default Another life taken by someone who is not supposed to be here, in Cleveland

Lake County murder suspect found to be in country illegally during July 7 traffic stop | cleveland.com

As I've stated before, I hope IF another life is taken by an illegal, it is someone in DC who pushes for illegal immigration. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc. Someone in their family, and THEN we see if they change their tune or STILL put party first.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:43 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Stories like this one make my blood boil

I'm glad that, at least, the judge didn't cut this illegal alien lowlife any slack.

You're right---unless something changes, it will take some politician's family member being victimized by an illegal before anything will get done. Of course, if that politician is the despicable Luis Gutierrez, he would probably be sympathetic to the illegal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration