U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2015, 05:58 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Lake County murder suspect found to be in country illegally during July 7 traffic stop | cleveland.com

As I've stated before, I hope IF another life is taken by an illegal, it is someone in DC who pushes for illegal immigration. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc. Someone in their family, and THEN we see if they change their tune or STILL put party first.
I'm afraid that's what it'll take.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 06:13 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Exclamation Get the Stories out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Lake County murder suspect found to be in country illegally during July 7 traffic stop | cleveland.com

As I've stated before, I hope IF another life is taken by an illegal, it is someone in DC who pushes for illegal immigration. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc. Someone in their family, and THEN we see if they change their tune or STILL put party first.
\It is happening all over the country and it is a serious issue . I hope the posters keep on bring up local stories. Even though those who wish to sensors us spending the truth.
It just happen in Phx with a Russian national, Murder and a list of Felonies.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:42 PM

6,502 posts, read 4,863,427 times
It's sad. What's worse is the media doest care. Hollywood doesn't care. Most politicians don't care. The President doesn't care. You know clearly when they care about something, because they act like it and talk about it and cover it. It will take one of them, in a high position to have to happen to their family member for things to change. But even then, someone like Pelosi or Obama would still out agenda and party first

Old 07-29-2015, 01:24 AM

4,518 posts, read 1,941,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
\It is happening all over the country and it is a serious issue . I hope the posters keep on bring up local stories. Even though those who wish to sensors us spending the truth.
It just happen in Phx with a Russian national, Murder and a list of Felonies.
Yes, more people need to shine on a light on these tragedies, but the media makes it hard because they rarely tell you if someone's illegal. The average American wouldn't know how to spot the red flags in a story that mean the assailant might be here illegally. When you read about 14 and 11-year-old girls getting raped, or gang-raped, and murdered in small towns, the assailant has a non-English first and last name, there are nearby big ag farms or meat processing plants, and that previously sleepy town has seen a jump in criminal gangs you have to wonder. There was a heartbreaking story about about the body of an 8 year-old girl being found in a Santa Cruz dumpster; a 15 year-old boy has been charged with her murder. From the things I've been hearing about Santa Cruz's decline, I'd like to know the immigration status of his family.

The punishment for illegal aliens convicted of murder on American soil should be the death penalty, nothing less.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Yes, more people need to shine on a light on these tragedies, but the media makes it hard because they rarely tell you if someone's illegal. The average American wouldn't know how to spot the red flags in a story that mean the assailant might be here illegally. When you read about 14 and 11-year-old girls getting raped, or gang-raped, and murdered in small towns, the assailant has a non-English first and last name, there are nearby big ag farms or meat processing plants, and that previously sleepy town has seen a jump in criminal gangs you have to wonder. There was a heartbreaking story about about the body of an 8 year-old girl being found in a Santa Cruz dumpster; a 15 year-old boy has been charged with her murder. From the things I've been hearing about Santa Cruz's decline, I'd like to know the immigration status of his family.

The punishment for illegal aliens convicted of murder on American soil should be the death penalty, nothing less.
Another poster and I were talking about that by DM; many of those stories about illegal aliens all but lie about how those illegals are actually here illegally. I don't know why the MSM is so afraid of telling the truth because most Americans are on to that scam.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:28 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
That story got me upset.

July 7..illegal and Feds told local LE to let him loose.

Then he goes on to murder an old lady, rape a 14 year old girl and shoot a 40 year old mom as well as shoot at the cops.

Now he's in jail for murder and attempted murder. NOW the Fed steps in. ICE says they will take him and deport him.
What ? No he needs to stay here and face trial for murder and rape.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:54 PM

6,502 posts, read 4,863,427 times
Deport him......now?! While we continue to do nothing about border and he can come back over? Where's the press? Where's Obama?

Old 07-29-2015, 01:37 PM

Default http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-petite/tragedy-strikes-concord-o_b_7891962.html

What makes yesterday's events even more unsettling is that the suspect had been stopped three weeks ago for a traffic violation and it was discovered that he was living in the United States illegally. After police spoke with him, Border Patrol contacted the suspect as well, but no detainer was issued for him. He had been living in the country for five years, undocumented, and little besides that is known. The suspect does not speak English, and has no prior criminal record that is known as of yet. It is because of his apparent clean status, that he was not apprehended by authorities after investigating his status as an American citizen.

Tragedy Strikes Concord, OH: A Senseless Killing Poses Questions About Illegal Immigration Policies*|*Steven Petite

I thought the Huff Post was a "lib" rag. Times must be a'changing with even rags like this 1 starting to NOT be "so nice" when talking about illegal aliens.

Lake County shooting suspect arraigned, bond set at $10M

PAINESVILLE, Ohio -- Alleged shooter Juan Emmanuel Razo was arraigned this afternoon in Painesville Municipal Court.

Judge Michael Cicconetti set his bond at $10 million and set Monday for a preliminary hearing.

Old 07-29-2015, 02:13 PM

11,487 posts, read 5,507,878 times
I saw this story yesterday. Yet another good reason to clamp down hard on illegal aliens and those who aid and abet them!

Old 07-29-2015, 04:12 PM

4,518 posts, read 1,941,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Another poster and I were talking about that by DM; many of those stories about illegal aliens all but lie about how those illegals are actually here illegally. I don't know why the MSM is so afraid of telling the truth because most Americans are on to that scam.
Being a juvenile they can't release his name (I can't remember whether that's an Associated Press policy, or a legal matter...maybe both), but I did see screenshots of him and his family. Given the changing demographics and increase in crime in Santa Cruz, the fact that this is low-income housing made me question their legal status. The girl's mom was a single mother and we all know California is crazy expensive. I just looked up the Tannery Arts Center Apartments where they lived. It is indeed an "affordable" housing complex if one's income meets HUD qualifications.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration