Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2009, 11:44 PM

85 posts, read 136,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
A poor economy dose not drive crime. Low charactor drives crime. I have known many poor people who are as honest as the day is long.They have never used their own poverty as an excuse to commit a crime. Remember even the cream of the crop amoungst illegals are criminals.
Agree 100%. Well done, Stone. Thanks for the levity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 02:42 AM

85 posts, read 136,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexingtonbeats View Post
Well, You Think My Race Are Animals Huu ??? Well One Day I Got Back From A Trip From Colorado, And It Was About 3:15 In The Morning And These 2 Americans Came Up To Me And Say One Of Them Was Gonna Go **** The Other Ones Mom lol I Was Laughing So ****ing Hard, Now I Think Those Are Animals
Please show some respect to animals, will ya?

Old 06-06-2009, 09:53 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,602,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
So, when he comes back 2 hours after they drop him off at the border if they catch him again, does that mean that there will be no record of his arrest
So why can't the government set up a database of fingerprints of ALL illegals they catch and send home? That way if they are caught here illegally again, charges can be filed and they can go to Gitmo for invasion?

Not to mention the fact that, it would also help in solving many unsolved crimes in areas with high concentrations of illegals.

They can also keep records on the illegals who have committed other crimes (besides being her illegally), and prosecute accordingly if/when they are caught here again.

Just a thought.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:14 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,456,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
So why can't the government set up a database of fingerprints of ALL illegals they catch and send home? That way if they are caught here illegally again, charges can be filed and they can go to Gitmo for invasion?

Not to mention the fact that, it would also help in solving many unsolved crimes in areas with high concentrations of illegals.

They can also keep records on the illegals who have committed other crimes (besides being her illegally), and prosecute accordingly if/when they are caught here again.

Just a thought.
This is an excellent question. Here, in my opinion, are the answers.

1. NCLR
2. MALDEF
3. ACLU
4. Lulac
5. SPLC
6. various churches

I am sure others can add more to the list. The bottom line is that any attempt to rein in the illegal aliens is met with howls of protest from their advocacy groups and our spineless government promptly backs down for fear of being labelled 'racist'.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:01 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,366,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

1. NCLR
2. MALDEF
3. ACLU
4. Lulac
5. SPLC
6. various churches

I am sure others can add more to the list. The bottom line is that any attempt to rein in the illegal aliens is met with howls of protest from their advocacy groups and our spineless government promptly backs down for fear of being labelled 'racist'.
7. Calderon
8. White American guilt
9. Jesse and Al

Old 06-06-2009, 02:33 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,843,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

1. NCLR
2. MALDEF
3. ACLU
4. Lulac
5. SPLC
6. various churches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
7. Calderon
8. White American guilt
9. Jesse and Al
You guys forgot about the ADL, US Chamber of Commerce and ethnocentric Hispanic politicians.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
SPRING VALLEY - A Guatemalan deported after serving time for a sex offense was arrested yesterday after illegally returning to the U.S., police said.
Quote:
Selvyn Morales-Quintana, 28, also is a suspect in the statutory rape of a girl after he returned, Ramapo police said.

Federal authorities charged Morales-Quintana with illegal re-entry into the country after deportation, Ramapo Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said.
http://lohud.com/article/20090606/NE...0328/-1/SPORTS

Old 06-06-2009, 02:37 PM

DPS arrests 7 suspected illegal immigrants on I-10 | started, arrests, suspected - Ahwatukee Foothills News (http://www.ahwatukee.com/news/started-6895-arrests-suspected.html - broken link)

Old 06-06-2009, 04:45 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,366,847 times
Default Cops: Deported sex offender returns, accused of new rape

SPRING VALLEY - A Guatemalan deported after serving time for a sex offense was arrested yesterday after illegally returning to the U.S., police said. Selvyn Morales-Quintana, 28, also is a suspect in the statutory rape of a girl after he returned, Ramapo police said.

Federal authorities charged Morales-Quintana with illegal re-entry into the country after deportation, Ramapo Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said. Ramapo police plan to charge him with not telling police where he was living as a registered sex offender, Weidel said. Under state law, a sex offender must report his address to the local police department.

Weidel said Morales-Quintana also is a suspect in a statutory rape case involving a girl younger than 14 in September 2007, when he would have been living in the U.S. illegally.

Morales-Quintana was convicted in Rockland in 2006 of second-degree sexual abuse after an incident in Spring Valley, Weidel said. He was indicted in September 2005, accused of burglarizing a house and sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl while she slept. He was living on Second Avenue in Nanuet at the time.
Morales-Quintana served about a year behind bars, then was deported to Guatemala in November 2006. He returned to the U.S. either in late 2006 or 2007, Weidel said.

"He snuck back into the country and is a suspect in a similar statutory rape case," Weidel said.
http://lohud.com/article/20090606/NE...0328/-1/SPORTS

Maybe we should start castrating these freaks who hail from a culture that thinks marrying and molesting children is the macho thing to do.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:43 PM

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/central/story/PD-21-undocumented-immigrants-found-at-Phoenix/Ymxnf9NWrUK-fuhitXO9RQ.cspx

Last edited by antireconquista; 06-07-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration