U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 06:57 PM

216 posts, read 450,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Don't take the view of a comedian on BET as gospel
I will take his view as gospel because Compton is only a mere 1% White.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Compton-California.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 07:20 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
No, can't disagree with that statement completely. It is usually poor on poor or poor on middle class on up crime. But, areas like what I stated are mixed. Tweekers come in all colors my friend.

Don't take the view of a comedian on BET as gospel.
Not so long ago: most Meth users were non Hispanic White people............as of late; that nasty drug is doing its dirty work within the Latino communities I bet.

Looking at the gruesome murders in Juarez/Tijuana: I 'smell' a lot of that crap is fueled by Meth use since it is exceedingly difficult to smuggle drugs across the border anymore hence the dealers 'needing' to dispose of their products.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:00 PM

32,813 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
I will take his view as gospel because Compton is only a mere 1% White.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Compton-California.html

So everyone or most that live in Compton or came out of Compton are poor? Wow, who woulda thunkit. What a death sentence by default.

Old 01-30-2009, 01:29 AM

1,636 posts, read 2,899,609 times
Its pretty well known that Hispanic immigrants, especially of the illegal variety are robbed by local thugs in areas such as the South where Latino immigrants are a new presence.
Since it's common knowledge that illegals don't use banks and flop houses will be full of stashed cash, there were a lot of cases of Black gangs staging home invasions and robberies in places in the south.

In fact, I think it was even mentioned on here in one of the threads as happening in New Orleans. Funny how the OP assumes it's the evil aliens robbing themselves and then reporting themselves.

Old 01-30-2009, 01:34 AM

1,636 posts, read 2,899,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post

The illegal aliens commit a crime and get rewarded for reporting a crime, that sounds like a twofer! It's almost bribery...
Haha yup! Just one big monolithic group!

Old 01-30-2009, 01:47 PM

32,813 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Not so long ago: most Meth users were non Hispanic White people............as of late; that nasty drug is doing its dirty work within the Latino communities I bet.

Looking at the gruesome murders in Juarez/Tijuana: I 'smell' a lot of that crap is fueled by Meth use since it is exceedingly difficult to smuggle drugs across the border anymore hence the dealers 'needing' to dispose of their products.
The meth problem in Mexico is HUGE now. Everyone has been warned that if they try to stay overnight by boat they need to stay in the safe paid marinas.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:07 PM

608 posts, read 881,396 times
Quote:
What do you need to know? I get to see the "special" reports broke down by demographics too pc for the mainstream. God forbid we call it as it is. Of course it will have to be my "guestimate" as I can't share the data.
Your guestimate in percentage would suffice. PC or not, the facts are the facts and sometimes show the harsh realities but at the same time dispel assumptions and presumptions. I am also curious as to how the data is gathered since in many states/counties police cannot ask for a persons legal status.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:14 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,890,891 times
Well what ever happened to honor among thieves? They come here illegally. Steal jobs. Steal social services and then get robbed in the process. Where is the justice in this? Some might call it irony. Well they could always go home where it so much more safe and the thieves have more honor.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:38 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
Quote:
The meth problem in Mexico is HUGE now. Everyone has been warned that if they try to stay overnight by boat they need to stay in the safe paid marinas.
What does concern me is why Mexico is in such denial about its Meth problem----------the circumstances about its many murders as of late sure signify the widespread use of that nasty drug.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:40 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,900,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
What does concern me is why Mexico is in such denial about its Meth problem----------the circumstances about its many murders as of late sure signify the widespread use of that nasty drug.
It's not just the meth problem that mexico is in denial of. When it comes to their chaotic, dysfunctional existence and total failure to control and provide for their own people for numerous decades, denial is on full blast as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or