U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 09:01 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
What does concern me is why Mexico is in such denial about its Meth problem----------the circumstances about its many murders as of late sure signify the widespread use of that nasty drug.
ugh, i tried to ignore this, but you keep repeating this. This is how your "facts" get started.
How do you tie this in to meth?
Because Meth is crazy and so are the murders?

The crimes are becoming more brutal because the cartels are at war with each other as well as with the government.
they are becoming increasingly brutal in order to terrorize each other as well as the government.

These crimes are calculated and not random. Your attempt to connect this to meth addiction is way off, and doesnt make a lick of sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 09:49 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
Your guestimate in percentage would suffice. PC or not, the facts are the facts and sometimes show the harsh realities but at the same time dispel assumptions and presumptions. I am also curious as to how the data is gathered since in many states/counties police cannot ask for a persons legal status.

No problem

Remind me or I'll forget.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:12 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
ugh, i tried to ignore this, but you keep repeating this. This is how your "facts" get started.
How do you tie this in to meth?
Because Meth is crazy and so are the murders?

The crimes are becoming more brutal because the cartels are at war with each other as well as with the government.
they are becoming increasingly brutal in order to terrorize each other as well as the government.

These crimes are calculated and not random. Your attempt to connect this to meth addiction is way off, and doesnt make a lick of sense.
I inferred that a lot of the murders SOB are connected to Meth; I do not have proof admittedly....................

But as they say: if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck......................it probably is indeed a duck.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:04 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So everyone or most that live in Compton or came out of Compton are poor? Wow, who woulda thunkit. What a death sentence by default.
ICE Cube, Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre and more than a few "rappers" came "Straight Out of Compton". So much for the myth that they are all poor. They are a long way from being poor.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
ICE Cube, Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre and more than a few "rappers" came "Straight Out of Compton". So much for the myth that they are all poor. As a matter of fact they are a long way from being poor.

that was my point

Old 01-31-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
that was my point
I kind of figured it was. I just thought I'd co-sign.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:09 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
ICE Cube, Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre and more than a few "rappers" came "Straight Out of Compton". They are a long way from being poor.
Quote:
that was my point
The key word: out of Compton along with many other Black folk.

That city is now majority 'Hispanic' (probably Mexican lineage) according to our own City Data.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Compton-California.html

Old 01-31-2009, 05:28 PM

And............. it's 80 in Compton

AND 82 HERE TODAY

I am such a donkey

Old 01-31-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The key word: out of Compton along with many other Black folk.

That city is now majority 'Hispanic' (probably Mexican lineage) according to our own City Data.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Compton-California.html
You get no argument from me. I had heard about the turf wars as well as the illegal alien gang "ethnic cleansing" of blacks. I also saw a documentary on the history channel where one of the illegal aliens was desperately looking to kill somebody black. There was a young black girl (I believe 9 years old) who was standing in front of her house while he was driving around looking for his victim. That bastard shot and killed her simply because she was black.

Quote:
Although they were not gang members, the girls were “specifically targeted,” Rosenberg said, adding that it is “quite unusual (for gang members) to target females.”
Rosenberg said detectives see connections between Salas’ shooting, the Jan. 12 shooting of a 16-year-old black teen who was wounded in the lower body, and the fatal shooting one day later of 64-year-old Sanders “Pete” Rollins, a black man who was hit by a shotgun blast while walking toward the front door of his Sherman Avenue home.
The suspects in both shootings were described as Latino.

http://www.red-alerts.com/homeland-s...-into-warzone/

Old 01-31-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
You get no argument from me. I had heard about the turf wars as well as the illegal alien gang "ethnic cleansing" of blacks. I also saw a documentary on the history channel where one of the illegal aliens was desperately looking to kill somebody black. There was a young black girl (I believe 9 years old) who was standing in front of her house while he was driving around looking for his victim. That bastard shot and killed her simply because she was black.

[/b]
I saw that one too. Actually, all I have to do is talk to people I work with that live in SE SD to get the latest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or