U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-31-2009, 05:55 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
I got my snow and cold when I went to Boston for Christmas. Go home every year to remind myself why I live in Houston.
Actually, I enjoy the different seasons. I donít like the cold weather, but thereís nothing like a nice romantic evening in front of the fireplace.

Boy, did we veer way off topic. Sorry mods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-31-2009, 05:57 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Actually, I enjoy the different seasons. I donít like the cold weather, but thereís nothing like a nice romantic evening in front of the fireplace.

Boy, did we veer way off topic. Sorry mods.

But it was fun. Okay, back O/T.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 05:57 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
If you and 1Angry don't stop bragging, I'm gonna heat up this board in a minute. Let me give you fellas some advice. Both me and Benicar have lots of experience at fulfilling the reputation of the angry black woman. Keep talking smack and you're gonna be wishing for a cool dark place to hide.

Consider yourselves warned.
I beg your pardon. I have NEVER been angry.

I'm now getting back on topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 05:58 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I beg your pardon. I have NEVER been angry.

I'm now getting back on topic.
Yeah right. Back, O/T indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 06:03 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
If you and 1Angry don't stop bragging, I'm gonna heat up this board in a minute. Let me give you fellas some advice. Both me and Benicar have lots of experience at fulfilling the reputation of the angry black woman. Keep talking smack and you're gonna be wishing for a cool dark place to hide.

Consider yourselves warned.
Gulp... I've dated enough abw's to know when to tuck tail and beat it outta here


TO THE BEACH


I am not retreating but merely advancing in another direction!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 06:08 PM
 
608 posts, read 880,943 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Gulp... I've dated enough abw's to know when to tuck tail and beat it outta here


TO THE BEACH


I am not retreating but merely advancing in another direction!
Right behind you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 06:10 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Gulp... I've dated enough abw's to know when to tuck tail and beat it outta here


TO THE BEACH


I am not retreating but merely advancing in another direction!
I knew the 2 of you were smart men. Thanks for proving me right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 06:22 PM
 
608 posts, read 880,943 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I knew the 2 of you were smart men. Thanks for proving me right
Eh hem. Not running from you just running to continue to enjoy the nice warm weather. OK last post not on topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 06:33 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
Eh hem. Not running from you just running to continue to enjoy the nice warm weather. OK last post not on topic.
Some people just don't know how to quit while they are ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2009, 07:22 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Enjoying our 70F+ weather here in the Phx area along with watching the illegal aliens slither away from Sheriff Joe

Being a Wash DC native (born/raised) I can talk smack about its weather.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top