Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 07:42 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
While I agree it needs to be abolished, technically it's not the amendment that has created this atrocity, it's the deliberate misinterpretation and abuse of the amendment that has created this monster. It has resulted in the deliberate, methodical procreation of millions of children by 2 illegal aliens who have illegally become citizens by default. Further evidence of the damage of this methodically devised sham is the fact that there are now hundreds of treasonous anchor babies present in our government who obsessively lobby for special treatment and non-applicable rights for hispanic illegal aliens.

If the loophole isn't demolished quickly, this country certainly will be. Abolition of dual citizenship should also be a requirement for those who wish to obtain American citizenship. Those marches that were full of so called Mexican Americans simply proved that you can't ride two donkeys with one ass.

As for the story itself . . . wow .. just wow.
I couldn’t agree more! How many other illegal aliens are similarly exploiting the misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment, and abusing the taxpayers of this country? This is a poster couple for why so many Americans have simply had enough of these parasitic illegals. They have lived here more than 20 years, yet have made no attempt to become legalized or learn English. Heck, their kids don’t even speak English. Why are our taxes paying for ESL classes if they aren’t even taking advantage of them? But then, why should they, when they are being so generously accommodated by having everything available in Spanish? Don’t we keep hearing from pro-illegal posters that the children of illegal aliens invariably learn English. . . that they are “Americanized?”

Sadly, this is only one family out of millions living here illegally who are draining this country dry. Barring a miracle, the children will follow the example of the parents, and will continue to be a burden on taxpayers for the remainder of their lives. How many children will their children have to suck at the teat of the U.S. taxpayers? When is enough, enough?

This entire family should be deported. ICE certainly can’t claim they are living in the shadows. Since the children have yet to grasp the English language, they should have no problem returning to Mexico. Oh, that’s right. . .they can’t return to Mexico, because little Alfredo, Jr. is a special needs child, and they won’t get all of the government freebies this generous country has afforded them if they return to Mexico. They can’t live off of the Mexican taxpayers; they can only live off of the USA. We have no idea how many millions the taxpayers of California have already paid for medical care for these children. I’m not a doctor, but I’d bet the farm Alfredo, Jr. alone has cost taxpayers in the millions. But hey, what’s the problem? After all, they were born on U.S. soil. The fact that both parents are illegal aliens who shouldn’t be here, is totally irrelevant.

This story sickens me beyond words, and is replete with grounds for ridding our country of these faineant tax drainers. How anyone could attempt to justify this despicable display of irresponsibility and abuse, is totally beyond my realm of comprehension.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2009, 07:46 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The birthrate in Mexico is indeed under 2.4 children per mother; replacement level is 2.1.

CIA World Factbook Mexico

The problem arises with the allegedly higher 'Mexican' birthrate here in the USA---------it avg's 3 kids per woman.
Clearly, they realize in Mexico they will have to support their children; whereas in the U.S. they can rely on government assistance. People will think twice when they have to foot the bill.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:02 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
Western Pennsylvania also requires force assimilation as I know no one willing to speak anything other than English at the supermarket I work at.
While there are businesses who adhere to the rule of law, there are far too many who make it optional. I recently began working for the government and there is an agent who is an American of mexican descent, and a cleaning lady of the same descent. While both are very fluent in English, on 2 occasions I have been forced to listen to them rudely and loudly babble back and forth in spanish. Not only is it annoying, it is rude, ignorant and should not be tolerated. I have decided that it's time to use reverse PC to my advantage this time. They have one more strike and my manager will hear from me in this regard.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 02-01-2009 at 08:30 AM..

Old 02-01-2009, 08:03 AM

870 posts, read 1,626,237 times
well after reading that last quote in the article i say.....let her sorry ass die!!1

Old 02-01-2009, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I couldn’t agree more! How many other illegal aliens are similarly exploiting the misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment, and abusing the taxpayers of this country? This is a poster couple for why so many Americans have simply had enough of these parasitic illegals. They have lived here more than 20 years, yet have made no attempt to become legalized or learn English. Heck, their kids don’t even speak English. Why are our taxes paying for ESL classes if they aren’t even taking advantage of them? But then, why should they, when they are being so generously accommodated by having everything available in Spanish? Don’t we keep hearing from pro-illegal posters that the children of illegal aliens invariably learn English. . . that they are “Americanized?”

Sadly, this is only one family out of millions living here illegally who are draining this country dry. Barring a miracle, the children will follow the example of the parents, and will continue to be a burden on taxpayers for the remainder of their lives. How many children will their children have to suck at the teat of the U.S. taxpayers? When is enough, enough?

This entire family should be deported. ICE certainly can’t claim they are living in the shadows. Since the children have yet to grasp the English language, they should have no problem returning to Mexico. Oh, that’s right. . .they can’t return to Mexico, because little Alfredo, Jr. is a special needs child, and they won’t get all of the government freebies this generous country has afforded them if they return to Mexico. They can’t live off of the Mexican taxpayers; they can only live off of the USA. We have no idea how many millions the taxpayers of California have already paid for medical care for these children. I’m not a doctor, but I’d bet the farm Alfredo, Jr. alone has cost taxpayers in the millions. But hey, what’s the problem? After all, they were born on U.S. soil. The fact that both parents are illegal aliens who shouldn’t be here, is totally irrelevant.

This story sickens me beyond words, and is replete with grounds for ridding our country of these faineant tax drainers. How anyone could attempt to justify this despicable display of irresponsibility and abuse, is totally beyond my realm of comprehension.
It really is beyond the realm of comprehension or sanity on any level. You have summed it up beautifully. Please accept my IOU for a future rep

Old 02-01-2009, 08:35 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,993,889 times
I'm the OP, and I posted this article to illustrate to all the people who believe that illegal immigration into the U.S. creates a "utopia" of "multi-culturalism" and "diversity", that they are misguided and (probably to a large extent) brainwashed by the mainstream liberal media.

The actual fact is, illegal immigration into the U.S., by Mexican and Central American mestizo peasants, is creating massive communities (mostly in the Southwest...for now) of uneducated, illiterate, mestizo peasants. They are NOT assimilating; they are NOT contributing to the economy of the U.S.; and they are NOT building a better United States.

There is something inherintely suicidal about a country that allows impoverished 3rd-world peasants to sneak in and set up communitites of freeloaders who breed out of control and bleed the American taxpayers dry. California is a perfect microcosm of what the entire U.S. will be like if we don't do something about this.

For the posters who said birthright citizenship needs to be abolished...you are exactly right. Without citizenship, these freeloaders would not be able to get food, healthcare, education and housing for their children. As long as there are freebies here, they will come.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:36 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,993,889 times
I'm the OP, and I posted this article to illustrate to all the people who believe that illegal immigration into the U.S. creates a "utopia" of "multi-culturalism" and "diversity", that they are misguided and (probably to a large extent) brainwashed by the mainstream liberal media.

The actual fact is, illegal immigration into the U.S., by Mexican and Central American mestizo peasants, is creating massive communities (mostly in the Southwest...for now) of uneducated, illiterate, mestizo peasants. They are NOT assimilating; they are NOT contributing to the economy of the U.S.; and they are NOT building a better United States.

There is something inherintely suicidal about a country that allows impoverished 3rd-world peasants to sneak in and set up communitites of freeloaders who breed out of control and bleed the American taxpayers dry. California is a perfect microcosm of what the entire U.S. will be like if we don't do something about this.

Birthright citizenship needs to be abolished. Without citizenship, these freeloaders would not be able to get food, healthcare, education and housing for their children. As long as there are freebies here, they will come.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:44 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post

For the posters who said birthright citizenship needs to be abolished...you are exactly right. Without citizenship, these freeloaders would not be able to get food, healthcare, education and housing for their children. As long as there are freebies here, they will come.
I would feel that same way if we were inudated (sp) by Nordic White illegal aliens from Europe as well.

Better a family of Nahautl (Aztec) speaking Mexican Indians who immigrated to the USA legally vs. any variety of illegal alien.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post

Thank you for posting it. I hope you continue to share your stories and opinion on this subject.

Yet another great post

Old 02-01-2009, 08:58 AM

50,239 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
While there are businesses who adhere to the rule of law, there are far too many who make it optional. I recently began working for the government and there is an agent who is an American of mexican descent, and a cleaning lady of the same descent. While both are very fluent in English, on 2 occasions I have been forced to listen to them rudely and loudly babble back and forth in spanish. Not only is it annoying, it is rude, ignorant and should not be tolerated. I have decided that it's time to use reverse PC to my advantage this time. They have one more strike and my manager will hear from me in this regard.
We deal with this carp on a daily basis but the people that insist on speaking Spanish on a regular basis don't hold much of a job. We have some people in a position of power that LIVE in TJ but you never hear them speaking Spanish in the elevator or cafeteria. They know how flat out rude it is in a business setting to try and keep conversation private in a public setting. I speak enough German to get by and I know a guy who speaks it fluently. We were on the elevator one day and we just said how are you and good morning and the two woman who were rattling off in Spanish just stopped talking and stared at us. It was priceless.

EMPTY MY TRASHCAN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration