U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 02:23 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times

Advertisements

Apparently, these foreign invaders can violate our laws with impunity. But heaven forbid anyone should infringe upon their “civil rights.” They should have been deported, not given the right to sue a U.S. citizen protecting his property. What a load of bull!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 06:01 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,746,816 times
Mark my words...that piece of **** judge will rule in favor of the illegals, and they will get their millions, and this rancher and his family will be ruined.

Sometimes I view the endless stampede of Mexican peasants coming over our border as no different than sewer rats overtaking a city. They just keep coming, and there doesn't seem to be any way to stop them!

With so many judges taking the side of illegals, I feel we're just doomed. The destiny of Americans, whether we want it or not, seems to be that we have to absorb the entire peasant population of a 3rd-world country.

When did the U.S. become so utterly stupid!

Old 02-05-2009, 06:08 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
Mark my words...that piece of **** judge will rule in favor of the illegals, and they will get their millions, and this rancher and his family will be ruined.

Sometimes I view the endless stampede of Mexican peasants coming over our border as no different than sewer rats overtaking a city. They just keep coming, and there doesn't seem to be any way to stop them!

With so many judges taking the side of illegals, I feel we're just doomed. The destiny of Americans, whether we want it or not, seems to be that we have to absorb the entire peasant population of a 3rd-world country.

When did the U.S. become so utterly stupid!
And the pendulum is starting to swing the other way as the recession deepens.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:12 PM

114 posts, read 150,650 times
ahhh, reminds me of this oldie but goldie article:
Washington Times - Mexico accused of abusing its illegals
Many of the illegals in Mexico, who emigrate from Central and South America, complain of "double dangers" of extortion by Mexican authorities and robbery and killings by organized gangs.
The State Department's Human Rights Practices report, released only last month, cites abuses at all levels of the Mexican government, and charges that Mexican police and immigration officials not only violate the rights of illegal immigrants, but traffic in illegal aliens.
Although Mexico demands that its citizens' rights be protected when they illegally enter the United States, immigrants who cross illegally into Mexico "are often ripped off six ways until sundown," says George Grayson, a professor at the College of William & Mary and a fellow at the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).
Mr. Grayson, who wrote a report for the center on Mexico's abuses of aliens, says "very little" is being done by Mexico to protect the welfare of the Central Americans and the others who cross into Mexico.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:33 PM

200 posts, read 299,298 times
IMO, With these people theft is revered.

In my opinion, Shovel, backhoe, grass seed.

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-05-2009 at 08:38 PM..

Old 02-05-2009, 09:07 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,015,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBoy View Post
We can also detain people here with citizen arrest, but without a gun.
there were what 13 or so................only a fool would attempt to make a citizens arrest with such disparate odds with out the proper arms.........

Old 02-05-2009, 09:14 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,469,270 times
It's not the home owner and it's not the illegals, its the scum bag, filth, rotten greedy devil worshiping attorney who brings such a suit. Chances are they will come and threaten to take everything this guy has worked for, or settle for $100,000, of which $90,000 will go to the attorney in fees and commission. This is how it works boys and girls. The attorney has the big money and leans on you under the choice of settlement, or spend everything you got to defend yourself. It's a total racket! Attorneys like this need to be exposed. Anyone got their names?

Old 02-07-2009, 08:03 PM

2,940 posts, read 6,973,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
In some states he'd have the right to just shoot them.
That's what needs to be done. Just shoot 'em. They are invading this country and need be dealt with harshly, just like rats over-running your home.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:08 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBoy View Post
I'm afraid you are talking to a citizen from a country where having a gun is an arrestable offence. Here, we have to use "reasonable force". If I broke a burgulars arm in my own home, I would get prison time.

With that, I would just kill the intruder and let it send out a message. Some areas of the UK are actually under gangland protection and breaking into certain homes will be dealt with in the most harshest way possible.
It's a good thing we like you guys or WWII could have meant you don't understand the Queens finest language
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or