U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 04:53 PM

32,831 posts, read 30,118,328 times

Advertisements

A threat to our security at the border
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2009, 05:41 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,906,149 times
Quote:
The carnage is now so bad that the U.S. State Department has issued travel alerts for Americans going to Mexico. One such alert warned that the battles in portions of northern Mexico are “the equivalent of military small-unit combat and have included the use of machine guns and fragmentation grenades.” U.S. tourism to cities on Mexico's border with the United States, where the bloodshed has been the worst, has dropped sharply. Even the Marines at Camp Pendleton near San Diego are banned from spending leave time in Tijuana – because it is too dangerous. And Mexico's violence is spilling across the border into communities in the southwestern United States. Indeed, Mexican drug gangs now operate in numerous cities throughout the United States. Cartel enforcers have published lists of Americans, including police officers, who are targeted for assassination.
How long have we been predicting this would happen? Unless or until they build a Berlin or Israel styled wall, it is impossible to keep their garbage and culture of violence on their side of the border. The American trash that condones, use and assist them in the importation of their poison should apply for mexican citizenship.

I also wish the corporate masters who hire illegal aliens would move there as well. But they won't because they know they wouldn't last a year.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:51 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Suffice to say:

I hope that cooler heads prevail SOB before the whole thing flies apart.

The alternative will be the destruction of Mexico and the possibly that we (the USA) will seize the northern tier of Mx states.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say:

I hope that cooler heads prevail SOB before the whole thing flies apart.

The alternative will be the destruction of Mexico and the possibly that we (the USA) will seize the northern tier of Mx states.
I hope that you are wrong. That would be the worst thing to ever happen to this country (surpassing the horrors I endured during the civil rights movement). We would essentially inherit and be stuck with a population of millions of: murderers, sexually deviant, poverty stricken, illiterate, abundantly breeding, psychotic criminals. The thought of not being able to escape all of the aforementioned coupled with hearing spanish everyday of my life, would be totally unbearable.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 02-08-2009 at 06:59 PM..

Old 02-08-2009, 06:11 PM

5,412 posts, read 6,222,127 times
soon when the north american union is formed there shall not be any borders.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Fortunately for the US the document signing was stopped in it's tracks. Frankly, I pray that I am gone from this world if or when it occurs.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:26 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Quote:
You mean Manifest Destiny; from the Yukon to the Yucatan?

Old 02-08-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
I'm sure Canada can't wait for 40 million peasants to step forward for their free stuff.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'm sure Canada can't wait for 40 million peasants to step forward for their free stuff.
They've already started invading Canada as well. Unfortunately, nobody with welfare and healthcare can escape them. They obviously have no dignity or shame.
Quote:
Mexicans invade Canada, Canadians invade the US
The Current Crisis in Windsor
Over the past 3 weeks, about 200 Mexicans claimed refugee status at the Canadian border in Windsor. The shelters are full, and the city’s resources are capped. Although most of these economic claiments will be sent back, during the 14-month interim of processing time they are on social assistance. The support is provided on humanitarian grounds to assess legitimate claims.
Windsor Mayor, Eddie Francis, has stated,
We don’t have the means, ability or capacity to deal with this additional cost. We are not able to deal with this potential crisis locally. I don’t believe that Windsor’s residents and taxpayers should have to foot the bill for U.S. immigration policy.

http://lawiscool.com/2007/09/22/mexi...invade-the-us/

Last edited by JDubsMom; 02-08-2009 at 06:46 PM..

Old 02-08-2009, 06:49 PM

So Canada is blaming the US? They are lucky we are in the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or