U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 10:44 AM

16,886 posts, read 12,545,317 times

Advertisements

a law making it legal to shoot trespassers after a warning would be appropiate. might make people less likely to trespass onto his land if they think the might get shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 11:16 AM

563 posts, read 1,220,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
a law making it legal to shoot trespassers after a warning would be appropiate. might make people less likely to trespass onto his land if they think the might get shot.
This is our trespasser plan, developed for tweekers, not illegal aliens (it must be translated into Spanish to work in that case):
SO runs out of house, firing 12-gauge shotgun into air.
Boom, boom!
He yells, "I almost got 'im that time, Honey! Git the shovel!"
Boom, boom!
I chime in, "I see him! Shoot, shoot! Darn it, let me get him! YOU get the shovel!"
BOOM!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:25 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertGirl View Post
This is our trespasser plan, developed for tweekers, not illegal aliens (it must be translated into Spanish to work in that case):
SO runs out of house, firing 12-gauge shotgun into air.
Boom, boom!
He yells, "I almost got 'im that time, Honey! Git the shovel!"
Boom, boom!
I chime in, "I see him! Shoot, shoot! Darn it, let me get him! YOU get the shovel!"
BOOM!
And an illiterate 'Hispanic' may still try to sue for catching a butt load of buckshot while trespassing and causing criminal damage.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:29 AM

563 posts, read 1,220,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And an illiterate 'Hispanic' may still try to sue for catching a butt load of buckshot while trespassing and causing criminal damage.
I need to change the signs on the fence from "No Trespassing" to "Ninguna intrusión" AND make a picture for the illiterate? Darn.

It's pathetic that landowners cannot even protect their own. TAXpayers, mind you. Lovely...

Last edited by DezertGirl; 02-11-2009 at 11:39 AM..

Old 02-11-2009, 12:17 PM

200 posts, read 299,534 times
The illegals have already won in court one rancher ranch AND the owner is serving 5 years in prison. Yes, the court awarded the illegal aliens the deed to the owners ranch! What a nightmare, this has to end!

FULL STORY:

Arizona Border Illegals (http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/illegal-aliens-arizona.html - broken link)

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-11-2009 at 12:27 PM..

Old 02-11-2009, 09:29 PM

380 posts, read 933,612 times
This is where each of us need to contact our own US reps and demand that they come to the aid of this law biding American. This is ridiculous that he is being sued, if he loses, we might as well begin taking up arms against illegals because the next step if they win against Mr. Barnett in court will be a total overrunning of the country without fear. You want to stop them, begin fighting them, but for now, use our elected officials, if this does not work. Do what your ancestors would have done, and it would not have just been sitting around moaning about it.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 PM

10,425 posts, read 43,537,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
The illegals have already won in court one rancher ranch AND the owner is serving 5 years in prison. Yes, the court awarded the illegal aliens the deed to the owners ranch! What a nightmare, this has to end!

FULL STORY:

Arizona Border Illegals (http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/illegal-aliens-arizona.html - broken link)
Oh now isn't this the most dispicable thing we ever read? Are the citizens wondering who this _______ing Judge is who awarded ILLEGALs privately owned American land? Did you know it is ILLEGAL for a foreigner to own land in Mexico? I guess it's not a problem in good ol America huh.

Why do ILLEGAL aliens who are breaking the law being given the right to sue? I guess for the same reasons this govt gives ILLEGALS the right to collect Social Security benefits even though they never paid into it.

Well the good news is in the current economic depression they are no longer coming up here. They are returning back home. There is more work in Mexico these days. The Home Depot parking lots here are void of any day laborors these days. They may make only a dollar a day down there but it's still better then making nothing up here.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:12 PM

200 posts, read 299,534 times
Desertsun41,

That's exactly how I feel. The truth of the matter is, the illegal aliens have been sueing Americans for a long time. They sue their employers if their hurt on the job, they sue if they're hurt in an automobile accident. I have ran across a few of them and their going back to their countries of origin and buying farms and ranches for nothing. Then buying cheap homes and land in America where twenty illegal aliens will live. They're the ones making money off human smuggling providing drop houses for the new arrivals. Then shipping them out to business that need employees.

It's high time we voted out these politicians allowing this to happen, which mean all of them. They'll all play dumb and innocent when their heads go on the chopping blocks, but they're at fault everyone of them. The politicians have made themselves millionaires at the taxpayers expense. If we let them continue supporting illegal aliens. They will sell the whole country down the drain, lock. stock and barrel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or