U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 03:28 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,875,797 times

Advertisements

Media tries soooo hard in L.A. to make a case for illegals, and is so against citizens who are anti-illegal.

The day after the Swift meat packing co. raid, on TV news in the afternoon was the L.A. legislature all standing in an official room with the U.S. flag stating, "We are making this a day of the immigrant and calling this a day for immigrants to be treated fairly. No unfair treatment of any immigrant will be tolerated." This was brief and showed how angry L.A. county was with the raid. It was surreal, like the Twilight Zone.

Yesterday on the news it said that there is a growing 'anti-illegal' sentiment among white supremists, showing a couple people and child walking in a park.
Nothing wrong had happened and no further explanation. This is the first time I've heard the word anti-illegal on the news. It is so politically incorrect. You see, only white supremists could possibly be anti-illegal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2007, 08:37 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,699,721 times
Default well

"We are making this a day of the immigrant and calling this a day for immigrants to be treated fairly"

I agree with them on this statement.
The only problem is that they continue to try and combine legal immigrants and illegal immigrants into the same category.

THere is a difference and anyone stating that illegals should have ANY rights in our country is a traitor to the USA.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:15 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,850,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Media tries soooo hard in L.A. to make a case for illegals, and is so against citizens who are anti-illegal.
Bill O'Reilly, Lou Dobbs..Not really seein' your distress Hey there's always the Minutemen to give you love. They are sooooo patriotic for what they do.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:38 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,699,721 times
Default They are patriotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Bill O'Reilly, Lou Dobbs..Not really seein' your distress Hey there's always the Minutemen to give you love. They are sooooo patriotic for what they do.
They ARE patriotic for what they do. They are only doing it because the government refuses to do the job that the taxpayers are paying for.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:47 AM

238 posts, read 131,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
They ARE patriotic for what they do. They are only doing it because the government refuses to do the job that the taxpayers are paying for.
I beg to differ also. It's made up of certain personalities that - because of their views,education, upbringing, value system - are socially stunted. This leads to 'wanna be' syndrome, which equals 'losers' - They should join our Department of Defense in some capacity and help out our children in the military now instead of faking patriotism.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:48 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,491,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
I beg to differ also. It's made up of certain personalities that - because of their views,education, upbringing, value system - are socially stunted. This leads to 'wanna be' syndrome, which equals 'losers' - They should join our Department of Defense in some capacity and help out our children in the military now instead of faking patriotism.

I see you are still breathing that thin mountain air. How many miniutemen do you know ? And alot of miniutemen have served in the military and lots of them have children in the military today.....

mountainbrain, what are you doing to help the children of Americans in the military ?

You really do need to come down from that thin air.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:24 PM

238 posts, read 131,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
I see you are still breathing that thin mountain air. How many miniutemen do you know ? And alot of miniutemen have served in the military and lots of them have children in the military today.....

mountainbrain, what are you doing to help the children of Americans in the military ?

You really do need to come down from that thin air.

Bull-caca TejasSpawn...I don't think Minutemen are man enough to do anything by themselves, when in a Pack and armed, they are a Mob (see lynching). and of the ones I did meet - they lent themselve to being stereotyped as trailer park rednecks and (I have to admit) I enjoyed being a Racist at that moment!

2nd question:

Volunteering to take their place (past age limit though).

Voting, communication with State & Federal Representatives.

lot's of minutemen have children in the military - TexasMija
being shut in most of your life has robbed you of ever expanding yourself, intellectually, spiritually, etc...don't give up though, you're only a loser cause you choose to be, change your mindset and all will be clear.

Good luck to ya hoss!

Old 03-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Yac

5,875 posts, read 6,295,585 times
Guys, you are adults, start acting this way.
Discuss - yes. Insult - no.
Hope it helps.
Yac.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:03 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,491,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
Bull-caca TejasSpawn...I don't think Minutemen are man enough to do anything by themselves, when in a Pack and armed, they are a Mob (see lynching). and of the ones I did meet - they lent themselve to being stereotyped as trailer park rednecks and (I have to admit) I enjoyed being a Racist at that moment!

2nd question:

Volunteering to take their place (past age limit though).

Voting, communication with State & Federal Representatives.

lot's of minutemen have children in the military - TexasMija
being shut in most of your life has robbed you of ever expanding yourself, intellectually, spiritually, etc...don't give up though, you're only a loser cause you choose to be, change your mindset and all will be clear.

Good luck to ya hoss!
You need another name, there are no mountains in Irving or even any near there.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:42 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,875,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Maybe you are saying Bill O'Reilly is for illegal immigration? That would surprise me.
You are Right about the Minutemen being patriotic for what they do; trying to save our country from illegal immigration, I'm glad you believe the truth on this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or