U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-21-2007, 07:36 AM
 
451 posts, read 1,016,013 times
Reputation: 342

Advertisements

Quote:
mountianboomer
..and that is highly unlikely - friend or foe? 12/12/2012 be prepared!
I would like everyone to see what "mountainboomer" is talking about...When he tells us to "be prepared"...It is absolutely hilarious!

Quote:
The year the mayan calendar ends. It is said that the world will end. Maybe to change, or for the world to self destruct, it is not certain of what will occur yet. Popular belief is that the age of Aquarius will come, and the alien God Cthulhu will rise. Many satanist believe that satan himself will rise and take over the universe again in place of the christian God and that the war has ended. 21st December 2012. The world will end. Go figure.
Quote:
The mayans did predict the end of the world to be 12/21/2012, but not end as in everyone dies and it blows up. end as in stops this phase and becomes something else. the real story is they say we are in one phase or dimension, supposedly 1985 was the end of the 5th and we are between dimensions, and in 2012 we will enter the sixth and all become smarter, get weird new senses, and other stuff and changes in our mind and reality. it actually seems kinda cool. but i think u will go to like mayan hell according to them if u are bad. but the thing wasnt strict basically just be nice
OMG "mountainboomer"! I am not Mayan so, I guess that means I will not die. Sucks for you though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-21-2007, 08:09 AM
 
Location: Where the real happy cows reside!
4,281 posts, read 9,277,556 times
Reputation: 10414
So, in 2012 ourselves and the governemnt will all get smarter and wiser meaning the laws regarding illegal immigration will be strictly enforced so, no more illegals in the U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
 
Location: Irving. TX
238 posts, read 131,665 times
Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
I would like everyone to see what "mountainboomer" is talking about...When he tells us to "be prepared"...It is absolutely hilarious!





OMG "mountainboomer"! I am not Mayan so, I guess that means I will not die. Sucks for you though!

it's fun to tease the xenophoebic...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2007, 11:26 AM
 
Location: Irving. TX
238 posts, read 131,665 times
Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
So, in 2012 ourselves and the governemnt will all get smarter and wiser meaning the laws regarding illegal immigration will be strictly enforced so, no more illegals in the U.S.

Yeah, that's it.


I might be off a little on the dates...Mayan 12/12/2011
Aztec 12/12/2012

or is it the other way around?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2007, 11:40 AM
 
770 posts, read 3,345,281 times
Reputation: 329
Wink hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBTA View Post
Just to clarify, because I see people throw around the term "Mexicans" whenever talking about any spanish-speaking person.

1. Not all Hispanics are from Mexico.
2. Not all illegals are from Mexico.
3. (while we're on the subject - I see this one misused less frequently) Not all aliens are illegal.

I guess you can not read. I did not say HISPANICS in my post, I said illegal Mexicans. I did not call anyone an ALIEN. You know exactly what I am asking in that post. Are there cockroach infested apartments with 9 ILLEGAL MEXICANS(people who entered this country illegally to make money and avoid paying taxes), are there ILLEGAL MEXICAN girls getting pregnant with 5-6 kids, that I have to support. GIrls that can not even afford to pay for the hospital bills to have those children. Again not a difficult question. Is there a great deal of ILLEGAL MEXICANS/ CENTRAL AMERICANS, living around the Raleigh area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2007, 01:23 PM
 
Location: South Bay, California
1,701 posts, read 5,847,515 times
Reputation: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njrover0216 View Post
I did not call anyone an ALIEN. You know exactly what I am asking in that post. Are there cockroach infested apartments with 9 ILLEGAL MEXICANS(people who entered this country illegally to make money and avoid paying taxes), are there ILLEGAL MEXICAN girls getting pregnant with 5-6 kids, that I have to support.
Your statement is nothing short of Racism. I would be embarrassed to live in the same town with this trash. With all due respect for you, there's alot of bigotry in your quote.
-The Duse

Last edited by dusesean1986; 03-31-2007 at 01:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2007, 01:57 PM
 
1,229 posts, read 3,102,735 times
Reputation: 286
In all respect Duse, I do not see where Njrover was being a bigot, however I do see you being a problem here, as you are accusing someone of doing something they aren't...look in the mirror please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2007, 02:02 PM
 
Location: South Bay, California
1,701 posts, read 5,847,515 times
Reputation: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
In all respect Duse, I do not see where Njrover was being a bigot, however I do see you being a problem here, as you are accusing someone of doing something they aren't...look in the mirror please.
Let me ask you this, would it affect you more if the word white or Caucasian was inserted instead of Illegal Mexicans and Aliens?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2007, 02:22 PM
 
1,229 posts, read 3,102,735 times
Reputation: 286
Your question is crazy and borders on disrespect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2007, 02:24 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Reputation: 2086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njrover0216 View Post
I guess you can not read. I did not say HISPANICS in my post, I said illegal Mexicans. I did not call anyone an ALIEN. You know exactly what I am asking in that post. Are there cockroach infested apartments with 9 ILLEGAL MEXICANS(people who entered this country illegally to make money and avoid paying taxes), are there ILLEGAL MEXICAN girls getting pregnant with 5-6 kids, that I have to support. GIrls that can not even afford to pay for the hospital bills to have those children. Again not a difficult question. Is there a great deal of ILLEGAL MEXICANS/ CENTRAL AMERICANS, living around the Raleigh area.
To answer your question from someone that lived there for two years. Yes there are alot of illegals in the Raleigh area, and more coming all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top