U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 06:13 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times

Advertisements

Once the 'mother' is deported: her US born children have a choice; either follow her out of the USA or wind up being placed in CPS. Methinks after a week of child protective custody; Nicaragua will look real good
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2009, 08:40 AM

32,813 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Hunger strike? I wish all the children of Illegals would go on a hunger strike. That way the school lunch program wouldn't be out of money as it is here in CA. Maybe the kids of Americans that are needy could get fed vs the spawn of trespassers and criminals.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:58 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,900,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Hunger strike? I wish all the children of Illegals would go on a hunger strike. That way the school lunch program wouldn't be out of money as it is here in CA. Maybe the kids of Americans that are needy could get fed vs the spawn of trespassers and criminals.
He shoots and he scorrrrrrres

Old 02-14-2009, 09:19 AM

167 posts, read 406,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
He shoots and he scorrrrrrres
The children did not come up with the hunger strike idea on their own. Let them do it, I give them two days - stick a pack of chips in front of them and see what they do.

They can always go with mommy.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:27 AM

4,089 posts, read 4,598,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
The childrens father ran away and left the children alone, when he heard the mother was being deported. They all need to go! Put them on the BUS! See what happens when you let illegals breed in your country.

Latin American Herald Tribune - Kids Begin Hunger Strike to Prevent Their Illegal Alien Mom From Being Deported

'The Soza kids are having to get by without the care of their father, who is in hiding to avoid being nabbed by ICE.
"He doesn't want the same thing that happened to my mom to happen to him because we would be completely alone in the country," said Cecia.'
This is the kind of men the liberal left wants in this country - those that would let their kids starve themselves rather than face the consequences of their own actions. God help us.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinggreen View Post
The children did not come up with the hunger strike idea on their own. Let them do it, I give them two days - stick a pack of chips in front of them and see what they do.

They can always go with mommy.
Agreed. Most recently a similar media stunt took place. This one involved several chubby chicas holed up in Rev. Slime's church in Chicago. One glance at the pictures of the participants and you knew their collective weight guaranteed that hunger strike never had a chance.

Old 02-14-2009, 10:10 AM

32,813 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. Most recently a similar media stunt took place. This one involved several chubby chicas holed up in Rev. Slime's church in Chicago. One glance at the pictures of the participants and you knew their collective weight guaranteed that hunger strike never had a chance.
I picture Chef Boy-R-D playing a flute and dancing the parade into the back of a BP bus aka Pied Piper style

Old 02-14-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I picture Chef Boy-R-D playing a flute and dancing the parade into the back of a BP bus aka Pied Piper style
Indeed . . . .

Old 02-14-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
This is the kind of men the liberal left wants in this country - those that would let their kids starve themselves rather than face the consequences of their own actions. God help us.
I have stated for a while now that those who have illegally invaded this country are cowards, pure and simple. The fact that this one is scrambling to save himself from deportation while not caring if his children starve to death, pretty much confirms what we already know. Simultaneously their actions acknowledge that their children are nothing more than pawns in their game of chicken and a ticket to the free ride on the backs of America's taxpayers.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 02-14-2009 at 11:36 AM..

Old 02-14-2009, 04:11 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,774,657 times
Quote:
ROLMAO If only I could rep. you & JDubsMom on this! At any rate, a hunger strike with kids will last about 2 hrs. at best. This whole routine is just a publicity stunt. Need to send them all back before all the bleeding heart pro-illegals start crying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or