U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 06:09 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

MIAMI -- The U.S.-born children of an undocumented Nicaraguan woman began a hunger strike to prevent the deportation of their mother, who has been held in a South Florida immigration detention center since last month.

Cecia and Ronald Soza told Efe that they began their hunger strike on Monday at the headquarters of Fraternidad Americana, a pro-immigrant organization based in Miami.

"We're doing this to help my mother get out of the immigration center and we're asking President (Barack) Obama to take her out of there because she's not a criminal," 12-year-old Cecia says.

Children begin hunger strike to prevent illegal alien mother from being deported. // Current

Why is Saulito (Elvira Arrellano's son), in this picture and not in school? Why do these criminals continue to pimp and manipulate their children? DCFS should take custody of every child that they birth and use as a source of income and sympathy. They obviously have no dignity or shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2009, 06:40 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Her children have the ability to come back to the US as adults....they are more then free to leave with their mother and live in Nicarauga. Problem solved.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Her children have the ability to come back to the US as adults....they are more then free to leave with their mother and live in Nicarauga. Problem solved.
Bingo Yet they continue to use them as pawns in their mock 3rd world version of chess. They had better hope that these children don't grow up and turn that hatred upon those who birth them for the sole purpose of using and manipulating them. There is no lower form of life than someone who breeds children as a source of income and for personal gain.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:43 PM

18,264 posts, read 6,949,526 times
I admire the childrens efforts to protect their mother but there is really nothing they can do about it. The law is the Law so she must be deported. as with the ^^^ poster they are more than free to lave and return to the US as adults

Old 02-13-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
I admire the childrens efforts to protect their mother but there is really nothing they can do about it. The law is the Law so she must be deported. as with the ^^^ poster they are more than free to lave and return to the US as adults
They are children doing what they are being manipulated and told to do. There is nothing admirable about those who have no problem stooping beneath ground level to use their own children as pawns in their selfish schemes. They certainly aren't worthy of being called mothers either.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:17 PM

200 posts, read 299,335 times
The childrens father ran away and left the children alone, when he heard the mother was being deported. They all need to go! Put them on the BUS! See what happens when you let illegals breed in your country.

Latin American Herald Tribune - Kids Begin Hunger Strike to Prevent Their Illegal Alien Mom From Being Deported

'The Soza kids are having to get by without the care of their father, who is in hiding to avoid being nabbed by ICE.
"He doesn't want the same thing that happened to my mom to happen to him because we would be completely alone in the country," said Cecia.'

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-13-2009 at 07:26 PM..

Old 02-13-2009, 07:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
MIAMI -- The U.S.-born children of an undocumented Nicaraguan woman began a hunger strike to prevent the deportation of their mother, who has been held in a South Florida immigration detention center since last month.

Cecia and Ronald Soza told Efe that they began their hunger strike on Monday at the headquarters of Fraternidad Americana, a pro-immigrant organization based in Miami.

"We're doing this to help my mother get out of the immigration center and we're asking President (Barack) Obama to take her out of there because she's not a criminal," 12-year-old Cecia says.

Children begin hunger strike to prevent illegal alien mother from being deported. // Current

Why is Saulito (Elvira Arrellano's son), in this picture and not in school? Why do these criminals continue to pimp and manipulate their children? DCFS should take custody of every child that they birth and use as a source of income and sympathy. They obviously have no dignity or shame.

This is just plain pimping and it is wrong. I cannot imagine using my own children as pawns like this. Madre is an adult and needs to acknowledge that she willfully and knowingly violated US immigration law and therefore needs to accept the consequences of her actions. Her children should go with her to her home country. She is the one who put them in this position, not the hated gringo Americans. Also, I doubt the children came up with the idea of this hunger strike on their own- they were probably put up to it by their illegal alien mother or one of her enablers.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:36 PM

200 posts, read 299,335 times
Whoever put them up to it should be charged with child endangerment.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
This is just plain pimping and it is wrong. I cannot imagine using my own children as pawns like this. Madre is an adult and needs to acknowledge that she willfully and knowingly violated US immigration law and therefore needs to accept the consequences of her actions. Her children should go with her to her home country. She is the one who put them in this position, not the hated gringo Americans. Also, I doubt the children came up with the idea of this hunger strike on their own- they were probably put up to it by their illegal alien mother or one of her enablers.
Agreed. I can't imagine stooping to the depths of hell that these losers stoop to in the manipulation of their children and the system to get whatever they want.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:48 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
In many cases that's the only reason they give birth to these children. They were living outside the law when they chose to have them, figuring they could use the children to demand instant legalization rather than following the legal paths. It's just easier giving birth than to file for legal immigration, pay the fees, wait in line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or