U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 08:46 AM

32,823 posts, read 30,068,682 times

Advertisements

On CNN right now. They have an example of a woman with no SS# that is getting a micro-loan. I view this as enabling. It will hopefully get her off the welfare ranks but I would like to know how she qualifed for welfare without a SS# or DL? Is welfare that easy to obtain?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2009, 07:52 PM

67 posts, read 85,319 times
Just one more illegal, oh excuse me "undocumented" immigrant abusing the systems put in place for Americans. Its amazing how they are allowed or rather welcomed to illegally enter our country and drop several anchor babies. There kids are born here so it qualifies them automatically for the social services which account for 13billion anually towards the deficeit in California. Gee, I wonder why Im receiving an IOU in the mail from the State Franchise Tax board? And i wonder why taxes and crime keep going up in California? Oh and why am I still living here? DOH!!

Old 02-16-2009, 09:39 PM

32,823 posts, read 30,068,682 times
I know a whole bunch of AMERICANS that could make use of that money.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 PM

I think Im just as angry as you lol.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:48 PM

706 posts, read 1,313,371 times
How dare they conduct mutually-beneficial business with a non-person!

For those inside the Motherland, everything! For those outside Motherland, nothing!

Old 02-16-2009, 09:58 PM

200 posts, read 299,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
How dare they conduct mutually-beneficial business with a non-person!

For those inside the Motherland, everything! For those outside Motherland, nothing!
THAT'S RIGHT! They are non-enities! Maybe, we could give them a micro-loan to buy a bus ticket. What ya think? That way the illegal aliens can get back to their Motherland and suck off their governments teat! Oh, I forgot most are men leaders, where they come from so, they'll have to suck something else. OPEN WIDE!

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-16-2009 at 10:07 PM..

Old 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM

I gave that a positive rating lol

Old 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM

706 posts, read 1,313,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post

THAT'S RIGHT! They are non-enities! Maybe, we could give them a micro-loan to buy a bus ticket. What ya think? That way the illegal aliens can get back to their Motherland and suck off their governments teat! Oh, I forgot most are men leaders, where they come from so, they'll have to suck something else. OPEN WIDE!
Eight smileys and no point - that's gotta be a record of some sort.

As for the anatomical analogies - take away the government teat. Welfare and all other government programs are theft, no matter which government, no matter who gets the benefits.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 PM

Mexicos economy is dependant on ours in the sense that their citizens come over here, work illegally, and send money back to mexico. They were appalled when we didnt allow them to get drivers licsenses, but try to get a liscense over there when you are not a citizen and they will spit on you.

Last edited by MikeinIE; 02-16-2009 at 10:58 PM..

Old 02-18-2009, 10:10 AM

62 posts, read 121,776 times
The illegal on a neighborhood California street bought his house four years ago. He got a special loan guaranteed by our government (then his loan company went belly up two years later), received a second on his house from the owner (from legal Hispanics), and has never paid any property taxes (owes $10,000). He is going into foreclosure. But the neighborhood gets to be the loser and the nice people that gave him the second. Why? Because when the house eventually sells the property values will drastically dip for all of us trying to sell. But they won't lose. They will move on and get another house in the wife's name and the whole process starts again. Whoopee! Where else but in the USA do the taxpayers get to be chumps over and over again! Yes, California leads the nation in giving it all away to foreigners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or