U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 10:34 AM

7,624 posts, read 8,117,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
How could you, here in 2009, possibly know where their allegiance stood at that time?
Lets see here? Because they deserted and committed treason ... hence they were hanged, ironically the last thing they ever saw was the US flag go up above the citadel of Chapultepec Castle.

This isent a first, during the Revolution the British tried to capture Washington by having a group of Irish soldiers in the British Army pretend to desert and then capture Washington. We have uncovered Latin Kings and other gang graffiti in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Personally I think we should bar immigrants and first genners from any and all government positions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 10:42 AM

5,963 posts, read 10,495,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Arp View Post
Service guarantees citizenship!

Would you like to know more?
Absolutely! They'll be enrolling like flies...and then ship them over to Iraq!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:24 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,070,242 times
i suppose so.
agree to disagree.

but whos word would you rather take.
the govt who says that only 8-10 million illegals are in this country,
or the word of people on the front lines who say its 20 million?

with re to the gang issue, i beleive my folks on the ground.
but i would like more info on this gang thing. its been mentioned in the past and ive read some articles, but it was mostly very very few cases. it was a rarity.

could that change now that the armed forces allow people with sketchier pasts to enlist? quite possibly.
ill have to tap my people on the ground for that as well. but i welcome any info you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
My connections in Defense Intelligence contradict your accounts of this situation. Infiltration by gangs is pervasive, and a definite threat. We will have to agree to disagree on this.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:29 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i suppose so.
agree to disagree.

but whos word would you rather take.
the govt who says that only 8-10 million illegals are in this country,
or the word of people on the front lines who say its 20 million?

with re to the gang issue, i beleive my folks on the ground.
but i would like more info on this gang thing. its been mentioned in the past and ive read some articles, but it was mostly very very few cases. it was a rarity.

could that change now that the armed forces allow people with sketchier pasts to enlist? quite possibly.
ill have to tap my people on the ground for that as well. but i welcome any info you have.
I certainly donít trust the government. However, I do trust my connections. They have nothing whatsoever to gain, so there is absolutely no reason for them to embellish. Check it out.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:39 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Lets see here? Because they deserted and committed treason ... hence they were hanged, ironically the last thing they ever saw was the US flag go up above the citadel of Chapultepec Castle.

This isent a first, during the Revolution the British tried to capture Washington by having a group of Irish soldiers in the British Army pretend to desert and then capture Washington. We have uncovered Latin Kings and other gang graffiti in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Personally I think we should bar immigrants and first genners from any and all government positions.
That I do take offense to: my father is an immigrant (legal at that) and I was born/raised here in the USA.

BTW: I am extremely anti illegal immigration.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:42 AM

608 posts, read 881,125 times
[quote=WIHS2006;7533379]Personally I think we should bar immigrants and first genners from any and all government positions.[/quote]

Who will then fight our dirty wars? We tried contractors (Blackwater), outsourcing (allied countries) this is next logical step.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or