U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 AM

482 posts, read 401,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMONLYGIRL View Post
Regarding illegals wiping **** on walls, oh please! I grew up in upper-mid class Long Island NY and have know your "all American spoiled brat-just got a brand new VW for my 16th B-day" kinda kids do stuff just as gross or worse because they thought it would be "totally rad!" Wake up, it's not just foreignersYou must realize that most Americans will use a public toilet and walk right out with out washing their hands. That is why I do not touch anything that is used by the public. I carry hand sanitizer and wipes EVERYWHERE and I use a paper towels to touch doors, faucets, etc in a public bathroom! And NO, I am not sticking up for them because I am a Latino or descendant, I'm not. I am an All America Long Island NY upper mid class girl stating the facts!
Yes, but there kids!!! not yet grown up! Hispanic adults or illegals should know better, especially if they want to be in someone elses country. That is not the way to make a good impression. PLEASE! You can't compare a child to dirty hispanics. They may have grown up with nothing but that is no way be.There not that stupid, they do allot of pretending. I'm sure there doing it for spite.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:41 AM

6,076 posts, read 10,737,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petlover8 View Post
Yes, but there kids!!! not yet grown up! Hispanic adults or illegals should know better, especially if they want to be in someone elses country. That is not the way to make a good impression. PLEASE! You can't compare a child to dirty hispanics. They may have grown up with nothing but that is no way be.There not that stupid, they do allot of pretending. I'm sure there doing it for spite.
If they want to act like animals, then treat like one. What do you do if a dog craps on the carpet? You rub its face in it. So do the same thing to them, treat them like a dog.

Old 03-01-2008, 01:08 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M TYPE X View Post
I was in Manhattan Beach in the late 1980s, when I was a young kid, and I thought it was a pretty neat place. How much has it changed? I haven't revisited the rest of the Los Angeles area, and nothing that I hear about it makes me want to revisit. Ironically, all the non-work associate numbers on my cell phone are friends now living in the San Diego, San Francisco, and Los Angeles areas.
Manhattan Beach was as you depicted; my now ex wife and I used to go there a lot ca. 1988.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:56 PM

157 posts, read 276,866 times
Unhappy Logic

For all you people who don't believe this or just want to make excuses, go to a laundry mat.(We were on vacation and had to.) We could not stand it. We left.There was no way we could do laundry in the "MESS" we saw. Human Manure on the floor, walls, windows, doors, in washers, dryers, sink, and even on the sidewalk outside. Now, this was no mistake or accident. This was a deliberate act of IGNORANCE. As we left this town there were diapers thrown along the highway. We saw no one but hispanics. And YEH, we didn't care if they were legal or illegal. I PITY that town in the MIDWEST!

Old 03-01-2008, 05:29 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGIC View Post
For all you people who don't believe this or just want to make excuses, go to a laundry mat.(We were on vacation and had to.) We could not stand it. We left.There was no way we could do laundry in the "MESS" we saw. Human Manure on the floor, walls, windows, doors, in washers, dryers, sink, and even on the sidewalk outside. Now, this was no mistake or accident. This was a deliberate act of IGNORANCE. As we left this town there were diapers thrown along the highway. We saw no one but hispanics. And YEH, we didn't care if they were legal or illegal. I PITY that town in the MIDWEST!
It stands to reason many illegals are replicating the same behavior they left behind in their country of origin. It also suggest a lack of respect they have for the host country. This has nothing to do with racism. Look how horrible the illegals have trashed and polluted our border. We tolerate so much nonsense from illegals due to political correctness. So what they might be offended. They should be.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:59 PM

482 posts, read 401,839 times
Default Bad mouthing mexicans

I seem to be getting a bad reputation on this forum for talking about a bad subject "Mexicans" which I see allot of on this forum. I seem to be the only one that is being told about it????? Too bad. The subject will never go away as long as those filthy people are in the US. This is a HOT topic, and many Americans are I'm just surprised it took so long.

keep adding these to the settings. I could careless. I'll find another forum that isn't so pimpy and rightous.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SETTINGS PEOPLE. THERE KEEPING TRACK OF YOU.

Last edited by petlover8; 03-07-2008 at 04:29 PM..

Old 03-07-2008, 04:50 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petlover8 View Post
I seem to be getting a bad reputation on this forum for talking about a bad subject "Mexicans" which I see allot of on this forum. I seem to be the only one that is being told about it????? Too bad. The subject will never go away as long as those filthy people are in the US. This is a HOT topic, and many Americans are I'm just surprised it took so long.

keep adding these to the settings. I could careless. I'll find another forum that isn't so pimpy and rightous.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SETTINGS PEOPLE. THERE KEEPING TRACK OF YOU.
No just Mexican nationals........many of our illegals are from other countries as well.

That stated: they all need to leave post haste------along with their enablers.

Old 05-17-2008, 08:02 PM

3 posts, read 5,732 times
I visited the city of Hawaiian Gardens for the first time today (located right outside the ouskirts of Los Angeles and an enclave of illegal latinos) and was disgusted at the pigsty outside the dollarworld type stores with dirty diapers (some had opened to show the feces inside, so gross) strewn around the parking lot so that the parking lot is covered with them, the dirty toilet paper in the parking lot, so on and so gross I can't stand to personally type anymore about the filth of a garbage scene in the parking lots at Hawaiian Gardens.

[moderator cut: copyright]

Last edited by madicarus2000; 05-20-2008 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: copyright violation.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:18 PM

3 posts, read 5,732 times
"More than 1,200 tons of garbage were collected from the narrow gorge"

It's difficult for me to grasp, really, how much garbage 1,200 tons would be, especially demolishing the scenery of such a small entity as a "narrow gorge".

I can't really say I can picture what that scene would look like (this is not a landfill where they mechanically try to squash the filth garbage into its flattest and most compact form so that it takes up as little space as possible...it's well filth garbage in full expanded form (not squashed) dropped everywhere as is the culture of Mexico by its Mexican citizens, dropped everywhere to the tune of an astounding 1,200 tons in the tiny space of the narrow gorge of the Grijalva River of the Sumidero Canyon in Mexico.

I can't really say I can picture what that scene would look like but it's beyond anything civil.

Old 05-18-2008, 12:40 AM

451 posts, read 235,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex W. View Post
Heaven help us! It's so much worse than I ever imagined! I cannot believe I have to write the words that are to follow in the next sentence, yet it is information.They wipe feces on walls, wipe feces and urine on stores' new dresses while in the store (the dress is unpurchased and remains unpurchased after they are done with it), unbelievably more.

A break, short unfortunately, just opened up in my schedule, and I picked up where I had left off reading in the alipac forum. I almost barfed reading about the unbelievable things they do, wiping and spreading their feces to total strangers, such as the activities above (I am NOT touching public restroom walls in illegal immigrant cities anymore after reading about them wiping feces on walls, spreading their feces on walls to unknowing total strangers.) Something around 15% to 20% of our fast food employees are illegals, and so many of our fruit pickers are also illegals, and they are handling our food?

You'll find below, in the link, more of the unspeakable, the unimaginable, they do with their body waste solid particulates and other body fluids that I surely have not touched on, as the ppl of the link below have eyewitnessed it and can write about it in full than I who do not live near the illegals, and do not have the eyewitness "advantage".

Illegal Immigration ALIPAC Forums-viewtopic-Deleted

I've seen some american "doods" caught on tape doing this, but I've never heard this from our migrant workers, this kind of propaganda is not going to work
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or