Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 04:03 AM

11 posts, read 37,191 times

Advertisements

Heaven help us! It's so much worse than I ever imagined! I cannot believe I have to write the words that are to follow in the next sentence, yet it is information.They wipe feces on walls, wipe feces and urine on stores' new dresses while in the store (the dress is unpurchased and remains unpurchased after they are done with it), unbelievably more.

A break, short unfortunately, just opened up in my schedule, and I picked up where I had left off reading in the alipac forum. I almost barfed reading about the unbelievable things they do, wiping and spreading their feces to total strangers, such as the activities above (I am NOT touching public restroom walls in illegal immigrant cities anymore after reading about them wiping feces on walls, spreading their feces on walls to unknowing total strangers.) Something around 15% to 20% of our fast food employees are illegals, and so many of our fruit pickers are also illegals, and they are handling our food?

You'll find below, in the link, more of the unspeakable, the unimaginable, they do with their body waste solid particulates and other body fluids that I surely have not touched on, as the ppl of the link below have eyewitnessed it and can write about it in full than I who do not live near the illegals, and do not have the eyewitness "advantage".

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=25630&start=0

Old 03-18-2007, 08:20 AM

504 posts, read 1,761,559 times
Just what we need another person trying to make everyone think that all illegals act in such a manner. Just started posting and starts this bull, go away.

Old 03-18-2007, 09:08 AM

2,639 posts, read 3,204,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
Just what we need another person trying to make everyone think that all illegals act in such a manner. Just started posting and starts this bull, go away.

He finds it repulsive and even though he just started posting, so what? He is just doing what everyone else is....relaying information, stating opinions, and the like. No one said all illegals are pathetic just like all blacks, whites, southerners, Yankees, Californians, Arabs, Europeans, etc. aren't.

Don't go away alexander59. You have every right to join the forum as do we all unless the moderators feel we're unfit.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:24 AM

1,396 posts, read 1,183,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex W. View Post
Heaven help us! It's so much worse than I ever imagined! I cannot believe I have to write the words that are to follow in the next sentence, yet it is information.They wipe feces on walls, wipe feces and urine on stores' new dresses while in the store (the dress is unpurchased and remains unpurchased after they are done with it), unbelievably more.

A break, short unfortunately, just opened up in my schedule, and I picked up where I had left off reading in the alipac forum. I almost barfed reading about the unbelievable things they do, wiping and spreading their feces to total strangers, such as the activities above (I am NOT touching public restroom walls in illegal immigrant cities anymore after reading about them wiping feces on walls, spreading their feces on walls to unknowing total strangers.) Something around 15% to 20% of our fast food employees are illegals, and so many of our fruit pickers are also illegals, and they are handling our food?

You'll find below, in the link, more of the unspeakable, the unimaginable, they do with their body waste solid particulates and other body fluids that I surely have not touched on, as the ppl of the link below have eyewitnessed it and can write about it in full than I who do not live near the illegals, and do not have the eyewitness "advantage".

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=25630&start=0

I couldn't find this they had several with this website but, not about food. Could you see if there's another site? Thanks

Old 03-18-2007, 03:24 PM

(Please forgive that I come on here sporadically and may not be able to answer posts without delay.)

Wildberries, if you mean, with your last post, that you're finding it difficult to find the recounts, please make sure you copied my url in my initial post correctly and press Control F on both pages one and two of the url to find the following phrases to read further:

the trash and feces left behind by the illegal aliens

used toilet paper and tampons, dirty diapers

Roosters crow from the backyards in neighborhoods where livestock is not permitted

Forget going for a nice hike in the desert. The trash and stink is so overwhelming you simply can't stand it

wipe feces on the wall and was told that's how they do it since they don't have toliet paper

Working in retail I've had them wipe their babies with a velvet dress and then stash the dirty diaper in shelves

seen crap on the walls many times

the human feces in the common area where the children use to play

More of the same but along with that animal and human fece's everywhere! All over the cloths and walls. Used condoms

ROOSTER in their garrage as a PET

kitchen destroyed with mold, maggots, garbage overflowing everywhere

it was literally soaked with rat urine. It took large shovels to get it out

and so on.

Alexander59, nice of you to be so distorted to not admit that something so sick as this happening in our modern world, our modern country (running water and working sewer have been in our country for quite the longest of time, in part to avoid sickness and disease) where they are spreading their body excretions haphazardly, this even happening the smallest in frequency is TOO MANY TIMES, TOO MANY TIMES, yet it is worse than that, because it is NOT happening in the smallest of frequency. It seems to be, as you can see in the url, an environment that happens more frequently, more likely only when the illegal latinos move in, including the feces ugghhhh being strewn gruesomely, ghastly about, on walls, on store shelves with the dirty diapers, in common areas where children play, etc., not to mention the rest of the filth and squalor, and it's not happening in just one city with illegal latinos but it's happpening from coast to coast, in illegal-latino habitats, in Pittsurgh, PA; Joliet, Il; New Richmond, Wisconsin; San Diego, CA etc.

My sister who used to live in San Diego just telephoned, and she said you can ask anyone who has lived in San Diego for a while and who is familiar with the canyons there, (or perhaps the posters to this forum who have lived in San Diego a while to know the canyons can post the unsightly mess in San Diego to further affirm that it seems to be a characteristic of their culture to be accept and live in filth), and they will tell you it looks nearing a landfill with the amount of filth there, with used toilet paper, etc., almost everywhere ithe illegal latinos are in the canyons. The illegal latinos decided to NOT have sewer (take a dump anywhere, and ughh, live within a few feet of the site of dump) and NOT have running water by just camping out. No paying for housing for too many illegal latinos (in San Diego, among other places) because they just want the money. San Diego is just a few miles from the border, and these conditions arrived after the illegal latinos arrived.

(On a side note, there were a few typographical errors in my initial post that started this thread which I wanted to correct, in part because the corrections are of some note, yet I don't know how to correct them, since the Edit button disappeared after the second or third time I logged in. A correction in my inital post above should be that the recounts in the url would explain it help towards the direction of explaining it more in full , not in full, for alipac is far from an extensive, comprehensive, or complete narration of the turmoil of the squalor.)

Old 03-18-2007, 08:37 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,765,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
Think of this forum as you do your TV, if you don't like what you read, then maybe you can go to a forum that says what you like to hear. You know, just change the channel !

Old 03-18-2007, 09:54 PM

452 posts, read 1,130,428 times
Their just passing out Friendship Turds!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:55 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,305,558 times
It's very sad to see these things, I love trout fishing, one of my favorite places is the Tule river above Hidden Falls in Tulare county but it has been taken over by illegals, last year i took the family to discover it is overrun by them, families of illegals were bathing in the river turning it into a soap filled death trap for trout, the campsites were full of trash and you couldn't enter a restroom because of the filth, it's a shame.

Old 03-19-2007, 01:49 AM

1,308 posts, read 3,392,349 times
I agree that there are a lot of illegal immigrants adding to the problems of our country. Whether or not you want to believe it, I've seen people of all races live and act like animals. People should be able to post what ever they want. I think that alexander59 is tired of reading statements generalizing all illegal immigrants. Unfortunately, the immigration forums is a place where people are going to vent and take out their frustrations. Whoever reads through the posts, need to be prepared to read some things that they are not going to agree with. I'm sure that MOST people are not so blind or ignorant to believe that ALL illegals behave in the manner described.

Old 03-19-2007, 02:57 AM

RoadDog, or anyone living near the illegals, I'm so sorry for the conditions you have to put up with, especially since they weren't supposed to be here in the first place. Did you folks spot the quoted text in the second posting from the bottom, on page two, of the alipac forum? (The quoted text seemed to come from another page on alipac and so the quote would not have been in eyesite by normally reading in sequence the posts that came before it [url below])...unbelievable what San Diegans have to endure. I feel so bad for those living in San Diego and their housing values (after knowing about the illegals' filth there), because I, and others who don't want to get sick or live near disease or just not in the mood to have total strangers' feces on my being as the illegal latinos roam around town, touching things, in stores, etc., and accordingly, spreading their feces around town.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=25630&pos tdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Come to think of it, I would not want to live near any city with a lot of illegal latinos, with too many lving in unspeakable squalor, and handling my food around town in fast food places, sharing public places with me, etc. (I wonder if there are any kind of stats existing on number of illegals in cities for possible consideration for city-data to incorporate those numbers in their profiles of cities, so those who know, know NOT to go to infested-illegals cities.)

Miami Vice, yes, I agree, it is understood by rational people that a 100% performance for any group of people is almost never, if never, the case, so I just skip over accusations as Alexander59 since it's already understood. With something so sickening as this, it is unbelievable, though, that it exists at all, and draws the according reaction and expression. Although, as we've almost all, if not all, acknowledged since 9-11, there are characteristics prevalent (existing more often than a cross-section of the average population) to certain groups, and to keep us from dying in the hands of terrorists, our government more highly screens the Muslims at our airports (since 9-11), rather than scrutinize as highly the latinos, the caucasians, etc. There are characteristics overall, and illegals have shown this behavor to be more prevalent among illegals so if I don't want their feces around town, I have to remain in a location fairly free of illegals...just simple odds. I've never heard of this kind of squalor EVER BEFORE save for once I happened to see a newspaper article about the police finding a woman, citizen of the U.S., who was living in squalor with her stool all over her carpet and walls, like too many of the illegals. The woman's history was she had had some kind of trauma to her head in her previous days. The women ended up going to jail for her conditions of squalor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration