U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 10:37 AM

11 posts, read 32,898 times

Advertisements

The text after the triple line of asterisks quotes a whistleblower on why the illegal latinos call a vast majority of us racists even though they know, they know, THEY KNOW, it's not true. The source of the quote is also provided.

The posters in this forum who say the illegal latinos they've met are just harmless, hardworking people who are just trying to earn money for their families back in Mexico...well, could it not be possible that these harmless, hardworking illegal latinos are UNKNOWING PAWNS of the Mexican hierarchy, as detailed by La Raza below. (The Mexican government even supports the illegal trespass of our borders by giving its Mexican people how-to literature on crossing the U.S. border illegally, as I've read.)

Also, it is such a insult to be called racist by illegal latinos, not only for the reason that it's totally incorrect as a description in this case and that it's unearned by virtue that they're criminals to call us anything, but moreover, that the country of Mexico and the Mexicans are one of the most prideful examples of racism themselves, parading as their slogan "La Raza", which means, "the race" defined approximately in their definition as "all for us, nothing for you". How selfish, much less racist, is that?? (and they're demanding that we be [fatally] unlimitlessly unselfish) As well, Mexico and the Mexican people are so racist towards us, as to coin a term, as I've read, to describe anyone who is not Mexican, (which includes you and I), as a "gringo" which is approximately translated as "an outsider".

In addition, as further assault, for the sheer fact that the illegal latinos are being allowed to JUST STEP ON U.S. SOIL, means that we've brought in, a surge of new U.S. citizens. Yes, you heard right, a surge of new U.S. citizens, because anyone on U.S. soil, even illegally, and has a baby on U.S. soil, well, that baby is automatically a U.S. citizen as is dictated by the needs-to-be-amended U.S Constitution. Now you understand why we see an inordinate amount of latina women at the precarious stage of pregnant, crossing the border, to drop that baby on U.S. soil for that baby to be automatically be a U.S. citizen (anchor baby), and with the breeding and education practices of latinos, having babies like there's no tomorrow, common to have six, seven, or eight children, and raising their children to, majority of them, not get an education, well, these new U.S. citizens are not exactly representing progress, as is the philosophy of the U.S. in technological advancements, and many times, these anchor babies are such a tax drain on our society, using an prodigious amount of services and tax revenue. It is so discouraging, these anchor babies, because the U.S., as a society, through paperwork legal immigration, normally do not make eligible for immigration, people who drain our society and suck up all its resources, as I've heard countless people recount in applying legally for U.S. citizenship, yet we made not one, but millions, of tax-draining anchor babies citizens through an outdated Constitution. (Provided below are the stats for UC Berkeley, and UCLA, the top 2 undergraduate public schools in CA, for CA did away with affirmative action with Proposition 209, and thus CA more accurately reflects merit than other states still instituting AA in their public schools. Numbers below for blacks and latinos are stilll inflated even after AA was outlawed in CA because now that the top public universities in CA have so few blacks and and latinos currently, they implement "outreach" programs to the poorest communities, using the term poor to not violate AA law, and since the universities know the poorest are blacks and latinos, they still inflate admission numbers for blacks and latinos for diversity through this method of using the term poor. (As I've read, asians are not eligible for AA, as they are over-represented at the top universities, and is the reason I did not include asians in my brief discussion of AA above.)

ucb – fall 2005

Undergraduates by Ethnicity:
African American: 3.5%
Native American: 0.5%
Asian/Pacific Islander: 41.4%
Chicano/Latino: 10.6%
White: 31%
Other: 1.6%
Not Stated: 8.1%
International: 3.3%

ucla – fall 2005

African American: 3.2%
American Indian: 0.5%
Asian/Pacific Islander: 38.1%
Chicano/Latino: 15.3%
White: 33.6%
Other: 2.6%
Not Stated: 3.2%
International 3.6%

Races in Los Angeles:
* Hispanic (46.5%)
* White Non-Hispanic (29.7%)
* Other race (25.7%)
* Black (11.2%)
* Two or more races (5.2%)
* Filipino (2.7%)
* Korean (2.5%)
* Chinese (1.7%)
* American Indian (1.4%)
* Japanese (1.0%)
* Other Asian (0.9%)
* Asian Indian (0.7%)
* Vietnamese (0.5%)
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)

University of California - Admissions (http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/selecting/camp_descriptions/descr_ucla.html - broken link)

University of California, Berkeley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

California Proposition 209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michigan Civil Rights Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Los Angeles, California (CA) Detailed Profile - relocation, real estate, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, news, sex offenders

[Moderator Cut: Copyright Violation]

All About LaRaza: FireSociety.com -- America's Grassroots Community (http://www.firesociety.com/forum/thread/10941/All-About-LaRaza/ - broken link)

Last edited by madicarus2000; 03-15-2008 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: copyright violation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2007, 11:10 AM

1,393 posts, read 869,178 times
Thanks for this info. this is pretty scary and too think OUR GOVERNMENT just keeps giving them more. Watching President Bush in Mexico the other day and the Mexicans were burning our flag and spewing Bush hate what the HELL do they hate him for HIS giving them EVERYTHING!!!

I copied this a plan on passing it out to all that want it!!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 11:15 AM

1,431 posts, read 3,570,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
Thanks for this info. this is pretty scary and too think OUR GOVERNMENT just keeps giving them more. Watching President Bush in Mexico the other day and the Mexicans were burning our flag and spewing Bush hate what the HELL do they hate him for HIS giving them EVERYTHING!!!

I copied this a plan on passing it out to all that want it!!!!
As the media tried to portray these protests as "anti-Bush", it was actually just like you saw it, "anti-American" protests.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:26 AM

4,281 posts, read 9,276,421 times
This is some pretty scary stuff. I agree with you Carolina native, the protests were very much "anti-American."

Old 03-18-2007, 06:39 PM

354 posts, read 761,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex W. View Post
Also, it is such a insult to be called racist by illegal latinos, not only for the reason that it's totally incorrect as a description in this case and that it's unearned by virtue that they're criminals to call us anything, but moreover, that the country of Mexico and the Mexicans are one of the most prideful examples of racism themselves, parading as their slogan "La Raza", which means, "the race" defined approximately in their definition as "all for us, nothing for you". How selfish, much less racist, is that?? (and they're demanding that we be [fatally] unlimitlessly unselfish) As well, Mexico and the Mexican people are so racist towards us, as to coin a term, as I've read, to describe anyone who is not Mexican, (which includes you and I), as a "gringo" which is approximately translated as "an outsider".

http://www.firesociety.com/forum/thread/10941/All-About-LaRaza/ (broken link)
I don't care to respond to the majority of your post, as most of it isn't based on facts but on heresay, but I will touch on two points.

1) La Raza is a fringe group that, yes, is very radical in their views on illegal immigration and illegal immigrant rights. The term "la raza" translates LITERALLY as "the race", however its meaning is more along the lines of "the people" or "the brethren" in reference to Hispanic people as a whole. "La raza" is comparable to the term "forza" in Italian, as it may be used as a descriptor. In the context of the La Raza organization, the term "la raza" may have racist implications, but generally speaking the term does not come close to implying racism or supremacy, contrary to the propaganda available on the internet.

Furthermore, the term "gringo" also has little to do with racism or racist connotations, and has more to do with a general term for those who appear to hail from Anglo-American or Anglo countries. Even light-skinned Hispanics may be affectionally called gringo/a based on their looks, or even their ability to speak Spanish or their knowledge of various Hispanic cultures. Again, it may be used in a demeaning fashion at times here in the States, but it's generally a harmless term. See also: redneck (or hick) and its usage in various parts of the United States.

2) Contrary to your claiming "overrepresentation" of Blacks and Hispanics at UC Berkeley and UC Los Angeles, they are grossly underrepresented in the whole UC system. UC Riverside, which is 1 of 3 campuses known for having weaker admissions criteria, has the highest minority population of all 11 campuses; UC Santa Cruz and UC Santa Barbara also have similar criteria, yet those campuses have minority populations on par with UC Berkeley and UC Los Angeles. Why is this the case? The data most likely reflects the ethnic and economic makeup of the areas surrounding each campus, and the impacted status (massive amounts of applicants and limited acceptances) of each campus as a whole.

Also, any sort of outreach programs recruiting "poor students" has more to do with a) encouraging them to apply, as historically and factually speaking many do not, and b) recruiting potential athletic scholarship recipients. According to the NCAA's 2005 Racial and Gender Report Card, only 31.9% of male, basketball student-athletes are White, compared to the much larger 57.8% African-American. In football, male, White student-athletes comprise 47.7% of the population and African-Americans 45.4%. Those are hardly representative of the demographics of American college students.

Old 03-19-2007, 04:25 AM

634 posts, read 2,555,277 times
Quote:
* Hispanic (46.5%)
When Hispanics reach 50%+, will Whites be able to apply for affirmative action?

Old 03-19-2007, 08:26 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,697,221 times
Default nice post

Good info but I already assumed the worst but others need to know what is going on. The only worse than all you wrote is...

That our government supports this!

We have no leadership. just one giant cut throat buisness running america.
i do what I can , I choose to not do buisness with them as much as I can, but soon that will be impossible after Bush makes them legal. I suppose murders in jail should just scream "racism" and then we would have to let them out?

Old 03-23-2007, 11:36 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex W. View Post
The text after the triple line of asterisks quotes a whistleblower on why the illegal latinos call a vast majority of us racists even though they know, they know, THEY KNOW, it's not true. The source of the quote is also provided.

The posters in this forum who say the illegal latinos they've met are just harmless, hardworking people who are just trying to earn money for their families back in Mexico...well, could it not be possible that these harmless, hardworking illegal latinos are UNKNOWING PAWNS of the Mexican hierarchy, as detailed by La Raza below. (The Mexican government even supports the illegal trespass of our borders by giving its Mexican people how-to literature on crossing the U.S. border illegally, as I've read.)

In addition, as further assault, for the sheer fact that the illegal latinos are being allowed to JUST STEP ON U.S. SOIL, means that we've brought in, a surge of new U.S. citizens. Yes, you heard right, a surge of new U.S. citizens, because anyone on U.S. soil, even illegally, and has a baby on U.S. soil, well, that baby is automatically a U.S. citizen as is dictated by the needs-to-be-amended U.S Constitution. Now you understand why we see an inordinate amount of latina women at the precarious stage of pregnant, crossing the border, to drop that baby on U.S. soil for that baby to be automatically be a U.S. citizen (anchor baby), and with the breeding and education practices of latinos, having babies like there's no tomorrow, common to have six, seven, or eight children, and raising their children to, majority of them, not get an education, well, these new U.S. citizens are not exactly representing progress, as is the philosophy of the U.S. in technological advancements, and many times, these anchor babies are such a tax drain on our society, using an prodigious amount of services and tax revenue. It is so discouraging, these anchor babies, because the U.S., as a society, through paperwork legal immigration, normally do not make eligible for immigration, people who drain our society and suck up all its resources, as I've heard countless people recount in applying legally for U.S. citizenship, yet we made not one, but millions, of tax-draining anchor babies citizens through an outdated Constitution. (Provided below are the stats for UC Berkeley, and UCLA, the top 2 undergraduate public schools in CA, for CA did away with affirmative action with Proposition 209, and thus CA more accurately reflects merit than other states still instituting AA in their public schools. Numbers below for blacks and latinos are stilll inflated even after AA was outlawed in CA because now that the top public universities in CA have so few blacks and and latinos currently, they implement "outreach" programs to the poorest communities, using the term poor to not violate AA law, and since the universities know the poorest are blacks and latinos, they still inflate admission numbers for blacks and latinos for diversity through this method of using the term poor. (As I've read, asians are not eligible for AA, as they are over-represented at the top universities, and is the reason I did not include asians in my brief discussion of AA above.)

ucb – fall 2005

African American: 3.5%
Native American: 0.5%
Asian/Pacific Islander: 41.4%
Chicano/Latino: 10.6%
White: 31%
Other: 1.6%
Not Stated: 8.1%
International: 3.3%

ucla – fall 2005

African American: 3.2%
American Indian: 0.5%
Asian/Pacific Islander: 38.1%
Chicano/Latino: 15.3%
White: 33.6%
Other: 2.6%
Not Stated: 3.2%
International 3.6%

Races in Los Angeles:
* Hispanic (46.5%)
* Other race (25.7%)
* Black (11.2%)
* Two or more races (5.2%)
* Filipino (2.7%)
* Korean (2.5%)
* Chinese (1.7%)
* American Indian (1.4%)
* Japanese (1.0%)
* Other Asian (0.9%)
* Asian Indian (0.7%)
* Vietnamese (0.5%)
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)

University of California - Admissions (http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/selecting/camp_descriptions/descr_ucla.html - broken link)

University of California, Berkeley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

California Proposition 209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michigan Civil Rights Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Los Angeles, California (CA) Detailed Profile - relocation, real estate, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, news, sex offenders

The quoted text of the whistleblower follows [Moderator Cut: Copyright Violation]
All About LaRaza: FireSociety.com -- America's Grassroots Community (http://www.firesociety.com/forum/thread/10941/All-About-LaRaza/ - broken link)
This all rings very true in So. Calif. and many are scared living here. Believe this post, it is real, AND the tactics spoken of are used by all pro-immigrant groups, I see it, hear it, and read it about every day. P.S. the post by Amavel is about side issues, not the 'main' points of danger in original post we Americans must know to survive.

Last edited by madicarus2000; 03-15-2008 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: edited referenced post

Old 03-24-2007, 01:09 AM

634 posts, read 2,555,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
This all rings very true in So. Calif. and many are scared living here. Believe this post, it is real, AND the tactics spoken of are used by all pro-immigrant groups, I see it, hear it, and read it about every day. P.S. the post by Amavel is about side issues, not the 'main' points of danger in original post we Americans must know to survive.
I just bought a new self defense knife today for carry around town. I'd rather be in a slight violation of local law than be attacked without having a weapon to defend myself.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:34 AM

340 posts, read 669,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
I just bought a new self defense knife today for carry around town. I'd rather be in a slight violation of local law than be attacked without having a weapon to defend myself.

James T,

Forget the knife partner, get a semi-auto handgun with some knock down power... A nice compact Glock .45 auto (They have a great new compact model out)... If you are worried about jams, get a snub nose .38 and load it with +P hollow points for a little extra "punch".. Remember, overwhelming force is a major key to survival. If you drive normal and go about your day like an "everyday" person, you have little to worry about as far as detection.. I highly recommend getting a permit, but that is next to impossible in LA Co..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or