U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-24-2010, 04:55 AM
 
1 posts, read 833 times
Reputation: 11

Advertisements

Do the math , if 2 mexican people, starting at the age of 15-16 years old, the average I see , have 4-5 children and those 5 have 4-5 and the next generation has 4-5 the usa will be northern mexico in 50 to 75 years with out firing a shot, with most of the population spanish. I work in a hospital in san francisco more than half 60 % of the babies born are mexican for the last 10 years. They have no money never pay the bills and no way to bill them no ss#. They are bankrupting the system and know it , and our government is letting them do this ??? To boot all the children our american citizens thanks to the 14th ammendment ,what is happenning to our government to allow this????? No other country in the world would allow this. Try doing this in mexico you are jailed and deported in 30 days and maybe killed , big deserts down there !!! The government needs a wake up call. The bleeding hearts in the usa is the end of us !!! learn spanish quick the revolution is comming , no joke!!!!!!! Do not let up on the GOVERNMENT or it is over !!!!! Not to mention killing our wages and job market. I have never seen so many day laborers as I do now , just let it go for 10 more years unchecked and see what will happen to our beloved USA, it is a very sad state of affairs !!!!!!! ACT RIGHT NOW TO STOP IT< THANK YOU AMERICANS !!!!!!!

Last edited by amabo man; 12-24-2010 at 05:05 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-24-2010, 06:07 AM
 
216 posts, read 199,369 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatless Wonder View Post
But what good is it if they have tons and tons of babies. Literally, I dont see the benefit of two typical low- wage mexican laborers have on the economy when alot of these mexican immigrants have 5 or 6 babies.

Sometimes sex is the only recreation you can afford. Poor people tend to have large families, regardless of their immigration status. It wasn't long ago that Irish folks had large families. Quebec was a backwater until 30 years ago, and lots of them had large families. Celine Dion is one of 14 kids. Jean Chretien is the 18th of 19.

The poverty rate in Brownsville is 43% compared to the national average of 13%

There are poorer places in the US, like Detroit, Mississippi, and most Indian Reservations.

Besides, are any US citizens dying to pick fruit for $8 an hour?
You are wrong. its not 8 bucks an hour. here in ca pickers get paid by how much they pick , in an 6 hour day picking strawberries they can get 150-170 a day. Add the welfair and other freebies. good living man!

Yes we are dying at the hands of pc elites that think we dont know what to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2010, 06:27 AM
 
Location: NW Las Vegas - Lone Mountain
15,756 posts, read 32,621,913 times
Reputation: 2661
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDen View Post
I love how all these pro-immigrant politicians like to say that the mexicans come here to reduce a severe labor shrotage in certain sectors.

But what good is it if they have tons and tons of babies. Literally, I dont see the benefit of two typical low- wage mexican laborers have on the economy when alot of these mexican immigrants have 5 or 6 babies.

I dont have a problem with immigration if its for a temportary purpose for a labor shortage and its just one person and not for a huge family. The of k-12 public education is around 8,000 per student nationally, I wonder how much property taxes have to go up to pay for the size of the average mexican immigrants family.

Brownsville, Texas near the mexican border is a good example.
It has a per-capita income of 10,669
National the per-capita income is 25,035

The poverty rate in Brownsville is 43% compared to the national average of 13%

Wow, looks like immigration from Mexico really helps out the economy!
The Mexican fertility rate is at about 2.1 which is roughly the rate required to maintain population stable. It is just about the same as the US rate.

Mexican immingrants may reproduce somewhat more strongly but not a lot. It is projected that hispanic women will in fact offset the decline in other sections of the population and cause the US repro rate to remain at about 2.1. This is generally considered a good thing economically as it will tend to keep the population from aging.

Large Mexican families are a myth at this point in time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2010, 07:04 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,872,249 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
The Mexican fertility rate is at about 2.1 which is roughly the rate required to maintain population stable. It is just about the same as the US rate.

Mexican immingrants may reproduce somewhat more strongly but not a lot. It is projected that hispanic women will in fact offset the decline in other sections of the population and cause the US repro rate to remain at about 2.1. This is generally considered a good thing economically as it will tend to keep the population from aging.

Large Mexican families are a myth at this point in time.
That’s fine, if they’re here legally; but, our demographics should not be determined by foreign interlopers. Hispanic citizens tend to responsibly procreate. However, one would be hard-pressed to find a female Hispanic illegal alien of childbearing age who is not either pregnant, recently gave birth, or with 3, 4, 5 stair-steps in tow.

I fail to understand how it’s “a good thing” if most will become welfare recipients. Have you not seen the high school dropout and teen pregnancy rates? It does not benefit a country to have more “takers” than givers.

Large “Mexican” families may be a myth, because in Mexico, they must support their children. However, it is par for the course for illegal alien Mexicans to have large families. After all, their U.S.-born children provide one of their primary sources of income.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2010, 07:20 AM
 
Location: NW Las Vegas - Lone Mountain
15,756 posts, read 32,621,913 times
Reputation: 2661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That’s fine, if they’re here legally; but, our demographics should not be determined by foreign interlopers. Hispanic citizens tend to responsibly procreate. However, one would be hard-pressed to find a female Hispanic illegal alien of childbearing age who is not either pregnant, recently gave birth, or with 3, 4, 5 stair-steps in tow.

I fail to understand how it’s “a good thing” if most will become welfare recipients. Have you not seen the high school dropout and teen pregnancy rates? It does not benefit a country to have more “takers” than givers.

Large “Mexican” families may be a myth, because in Mexico, they must support their children. However, it is par for the course for illegal alien Mexicans to have large families. After all, their U.S.-born children provide one of their primary sources of income.
Nope...they are somewhat higher than Mexico but not by huge amounts. We will be able to get a good view from the new census data. But you really need a better story...High reproduction rates ain't gonna cut it.

The primary support system for Mexican illegals is wages....and will continue to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2010, 07:36 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,872,249 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Nope...they are somewhat higher than Mexico but not by huge amounts. We will be able to get a good view from the new census data. But you really need a better story...High reproduction rates ain't gonna cut it.

The primary support system for Mexican illegals is wages....and will continue to be.
Given that there is no “illegal alien” category in the Census, how will we determine their birthrate? Moreover, I would venture to say, quite a few illegal aliens did not participate in the Census.

I didn’t say their children are their “primary” source of income. I said they are “one of” their primary sources of income, which is a fact. If not for the freebies they receive on behalf of their U.S.-born children (WIC, welfare, subsidized housing, food stamps), most could NOT afford to live in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2010, 09:23 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,983,779 times
Reputation: 22179
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
The Mexican fertility rate is at about 2.1 which is roughly the rate required to maintain population stable. It is just about the same as the US rate.

Mexican immingrants may reproduce somewhat more strongly but not a lot. It is projected that hispanic women will in fact offset the decline in other sections of the population and cause the US repro rate to remain at about 2.1. This is generally considered a good thing economically as it will tend to keep the population from aging.

Large Mexican families are a myth at this point in time.
Illegals do have an extremely high birth rate. The birth rate itself isn't the problem, it's the fact that they begin having babies before they can afford them, which is their excuse for coming here in the first place - they can't feed their children back home without the food stamps, WIC, free lunches etc that they get here.

The USA has one of the biggest population growth rate in the world, our population is growing extremely fast and it's due to immigration and the birth rates of illegals. Over half of the Mexican girls living in the USA have at least one baby before age 20, and many have 3 or 4.

American women tend to have 1-3 children and they start having them at much later ages, often in their 30's, but the Mexican girls start at very young ages. Having babies costs them nothing and the amount brought in from government assistance is a lot more than what picking fruit or cleaning houses would bring them.

In October 2006, we reached 300,000,000 people but in just 4 years, we added almost 10,000,000 more people but we didn't add 10,000,000 more jobs, and certainly not jobs that pay middle class wages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2010, 09:28 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,983,779 times
Reputation: 22179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Given that there is no “illegal alien” category in the Census, how will we determine their birthrate? Moreover, I would venture to say, quite a few illegal aliens did not participate in the Census.

I didn’t say their children are their “primary” source of income. I said they are “one of” their primary sources of income, which is a fact. If not for the freebies they receive on behalf of their U.S.-born children (WIC, welfare, subsidized housing, food stamps), most could NOT afford to live in this country.
Yes and if they stayed in school, learned job skills, delayed the start of their families until they had all that and a job and a marriage, they would be middle class in their own country. And Mexico's middle class is growing because of it's people who do just that.

The impoverished of Mexico don't have educations, they have babies when they can't afford them. Of course life in the USA is much easier for them and coming here is no problem.

Many will work for a short time - some women will leave their children behind and come here to work as housekeepers or farm workers - but once their next baby is born, they can't afford the day care to keep working. The cost of living in the USA is very high, much higher than it was for them back home - and they insist they couldn't afford that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top