Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you march in an anti-illegal immigration protest?
No, because I am sympathetic towards the illegal immigrant cause. 4 7.55%
No, however I do support the cause to enforce our immigration laws 11 20.75%
Yes, I would consider it. 24 45.28%
Yes, I have before. 11 20.75%
Not sure. 3 5.66%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 11:45 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,683,708 times

Advertisements

Would you march in an anti-illegal immigration protest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 12:45 AM

1,268 posts, read 1,126,438 times
Sure why not . The first reason I would be going there is to rick roll everyone.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:37 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,683,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Sure why not . The first reason I would be going there is to rick roll everyone.
Haha. The anti-illegal protestors will always be in the minority in protests, just not in votes for government law.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Haha. The anti-illegal protestors will always be in the minority in protests, just not in votes for government law.
So a Rick Roll drive-by would be more efficient?

Old 04-09-2008, 02:07 AM

16,393 posts, read 30,817,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
hahahah that one made me laugh

Old 04-09-2008, 05:25 AM

34 posts, read 252,719 times
It is an issue that most Americans realize that marching and protesting will not do much good. Being against illegal immigration is being part of a silent majority.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:39 PM

881 posts, read 1,585,021 times
I would march on an anti-illegal protest, but not in liberal strongholds of San Francisco or Boulder. Why? Because these liberal strongholds are controlled by Nazi-like liberal who will use police to beat and intimidate the anti-illegal protestors.

But I would protest illegal immigration anywhere else.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,001,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
I would march on an anti-illegal protest, but not in liberal strongholds of San Francisco or Boulder. Why? Because these liberal strongholds are controlled by Nazi-like liberal who will use police to beat and intimidate the anti-illegal protestors.

Sad:

At one time; being a Liberal was honorable........

Today's putative 'Liberals' ain't--------they care only about themselves along with their 'slave' labor AKA illegal immigrants it seems

Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post

That happened in L.A, not SF.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:13 AM

559 posts, read 1,351,922 times
The results shown in this poll are exactly why we are in this position in the first place. Americans are often lazy, heck we can't even get the majority of people to vote in a Presidential election. So we kept quiet, our silence was a sign of acceptance. Heck after Reagan's shamasty program Americans didn't demand action, big business and little businesses were flying high on cheap labor. His Amnesty program gave millions of law breakers conformation that American will bend so why not hop on the train for the next Amnesty program. Get caught, who cares? you get 3 meals a day until you go back home, nothing more then a slight inconvenience. Oh and BTW, America will fly you home you don't have to walk back. Little by little middle America woke up but it was too late. Now middle America is struggling with health care costs, education costs, property taxes. Our politicians don't care, they aren't losing a days pay to a illegal day laborer in the HD parking lot, yet a days pay to a legal tax paying contractor could mean the difference in making the bills or not this month. Now we have illegals marching in our streets, demanding "rights", we have Americans dying of cancer because they can't afford the treatments yet illegals get the life saving care for free under Medicaid. We have other ethnic groups (legal immigrants) wanting the same treatment Hispanic groups get (translation services) and yet the leading response to this poll is Yes, I would consider it. I just don't get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration