U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 02:54 PM

167 posts, read 406,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
No kidding, hahah.
Maybe she should hit up the source of the scholarship.
"I'm a middle aged AMERICAN student! Gimme gimme gimme!"

What, instead of "I'm a illegal alien. Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 03:06 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missinggreen View Post
What, instead of "I'm a illegal alien. Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme"
How true!

Except, in the case of an illegal, it's "I'm an illegal alien. I DEMAND that you gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. If you don't, I will accuse you of racism, and you will gimme what I want, lest you be considered a racist."

Old 02-22-2009, 03:10 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
How true!

Except, in the case of an illegal, it's "I'm an illegal alien. I DEMAND that you gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. If you don't, I will accuse you of racism, and you will gimme what I want, lest you be considered a racist."
So true yet so sad. In addition, they'll have illegal alien apologists and ethnocentric "human rights" groups lining up to defend them in heartbeat.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:47 PM

200 posts, read 299,335 times
What we need is a legal action. Find a Legal American or legal immigrant, that was denied entry to Harvard. Then ask, Harvard why the illegal alien/non-citizen took precedence over a legal American citizen or a legal immigrant.

The kids at Harvard should protest for their own futures in America, being endangered by an illegal alien invasion and take over.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
What we need is a legal action. Find a Legal American or legal immigrant, that was denied entry to Harvard. Then ask, Harvard why the illegal alien/non-citizen took precedence over a legal American citizen or a legal immigrant.

The kids at Harvard should protest for their own futures in America, being endangered by an illegal alien invasion and take over.
Yeah right, if anything the kids at Harvard would support him, this is Harvard we are talking about, not Oklahoma state...

Harvard can give a scholarship to whoever they want, it is not up to you.

If he gets deported, oh well, Harvard has classes online, what would you have to say to him taking classes for free from Mexico?

Old 02-22-2009, 06:20 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
No kidding, hahah.
Maybe she should hit up the source of the scholarship.
"I'm a middle aged AMERICAN student! Gimme gimme gimme!"
I knew that those of you who want to coddle, protect, and worship at the throne of those illegal aliens who get a leg up on any American would find some way to bring this down to the basest level. I appreciate the fact that you did not disappoint me in the least.

By the way, with the exception of the several merit scholarships I've received, I've paid for every step of my Bachelor's Degree and I am paying for every step of my Master's as well.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:11 PM

200 posts, read 299,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Yeah right, if anything the kids at Harvard would support him, this is Harvard we are talking about, not Oklahoma state...

If he gets deported, oh well, Harvard has classes online, what would you have to say to him taking classes for free from Mexico?
Harvard didn't give him the scholarship. I do take personal responsiblity to irradiate all illegal aliens from America. I'll contact different Anti-illegal alien invasion organizations, to see if we can get him deported. I would say nothing if Mexico chose to educate him for free in Mexico. If he's such a prodigy, you'd think they'd want him back. I do think you under estimate the Harvard students. I hope do you will join us to make sure he gets back to Mexico safely.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:07 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I knew that those of you who want to coddle, protect, and worship at the throne of those illegal aliens who get a leg up on any American would find some way to bring this down to the basest level. I appreciate the fact that you did not disappoint me in the least.

By the way, with the exception of the several merit scholarships I've received, I've paid for every step of my Bachelor's Degree and I am paying for every step of my Master's as well.
So?

"Worship at the throne", hahah. You are so oppressed by the illegal alien overlords, Kele. Long live the revolution of the middle class against the lowest class!

Old 02-22-2009, 08:09 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
How true!

Oh jessus chrriiiist.
I'm figuring he applied for it, and he got it.
The rest is made up by your paranoid, rabidly bitter mind.

You are so convinced this kid is evil, and is on some kind of agenda other than getting his education he's worked hard for. You guys are nuts.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:31 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post

I would say that is an excellent idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or