U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 02:53 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,928,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
He was real specifically chosen for this case. The illegal alien advocacy groups are going to say, "Look! He was only trying to do the right thing and put his real name on the papers! Why are you punishing him?"

Really now, there are thousands of cases of ID theft by illegals, why choose one where the guy gets caught because he is trying to use his real name? This will be turned into another illegal alien pity party.
While I don't doubt that your assessment of the situation is correct, fortunately for America, the tide is turning against illegal aliens. The fact that this one got caught advancing his personal agenda isn't going to go over too well unless the jury consists of a majority of latinos with illegal alien family members and friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 02:57 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,875,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Add in prim2007, (probably) UrbanQuest and a few other American Blacks here post here from time to time to the list of the pissed.

Trust me: those insolent illegals will keep trying to use their fraudulent 'race card' no matter what.
Not to mention, the thousands who don't post on internet forums. I encounter many angry blacks on a daily basis, who are beyond fed up with this invasion. I really don’t believe our so-called representatives have a clue. Soon, this ‘silent majority’ will become vociferous. It’s not going to be pretty.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:32 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,741,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Not to mention, the thousands who don't post on internet forums. I encounter many angry blacks on a daily basis, who are beyond fed up with this invasion. I really don’t believe our so-called representatives have a clue. Soon, this ‘silent majority’ will become vociferous. It’s not going to be pretty.
And; if there is 'dancing in the streets', many White, etc. folks will be out there alongside the Blacks protesting.

I can just see the look on Al Sharpton's, et al face.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:54 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,358,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; if there is 'dancing in the streets', many White, etc. folks will be out there alongside the Blacks protesting.

I can just see the look on Al Sharpton's, et al face.
Well ya but, white folks can't dance?!

Old 02-22-2009, 03:57 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,358,631 times
I know there are many hispanic people that do not support illegal aliens and many many LEGAL immigrants that are disgusted with the illegal aliens getting by with all their crap. You'd think with so many against illegal aliens we wouldn't have any at all? How is it we keep letting the minority (in numbers) rule the majority? Why aren't we as organized as "they" are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or