U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 01:27 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,902,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
Weak minded people swim the Rio Grande and slither under barbed wire fences to illegally enter into a country where they are not wanted and don't belong.

They should go back to their countries of origin and riot in the streets and make their own government treat it's people better. They should vote their politicians out of office, and vote in new politicians that will help it's countries people.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What do you do, with your Dungeons and Dragons inspired name?
Its so funny when those of you tell people to start revolutions when you just impotently sit in front of a computer talking trash. As if you've ever done anything that required more than registering an account on City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 02:16 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,090,724 times
you condone violence?

why am i not suprised. violence is not the answer. at least not for civilized people.

lynchmobs are so jim crow...

and thanks beni, az, mac and everyone else who called this guy out on his BS> thank you a lot.

Quote:
I just saw a piece on National News Media about Russia. It seems they have too many illegal aliens and the public and youth are trapping them and beating the hell out of them. The illegals are running scared. The piece I saw, showed young Russians beating the wholly crap out of an illegal and they said, the government condones it and does nothing to stop it or help the illegals in their country. Personally I think that would be kinda fun.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:22 PM

if the US were smart it would capitalize on this ebb and fortify the borders. thsoe who have left, might return once the times are better. it makes sense to attack(in the form of border control) while people retreat.
makes sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Too bad. The walls are also closing in on millions of U.S. citizens, but no one seems to give a damn.

Walls closing in on immigrants - BostonHerald.com

Old 02-23-2009, 03:17 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Nahhhh...really??

The weak minded usually can't help but become prejudiced. It's hard for them to think outside of stereotypes.
You took my quote out of context..............

And you accuse me of losing it??

Pot: meet kettle.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 PM

200 posts, read 299,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
you condone violence?

why am i not suprised. violence is not the answer. at least not for civilized people.

lynchmobs are so jim crow...

and thanks beni, az, mac and everyone else who called this guy out on his BS> thank you a lot.
You're the one condoning violence and illicit illegal behavior, by your supporting criminal illegal aliens and by wanting Amnesty for them. Their crimes against Americans tells the story. So, you and your Pro-illegal aliens friends, can support baby rapers and murderers all you want, they're still not getting Amnesty!

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Old 02-23-2009, 07:26 PM

you got me confused with someone else, sister.

you aint been around long. its ok. youre a novice.

i dont support baby rapers or murderers. but if thats how narrow your mind is, well what can i do bout that... except to chuckle.

thanks for the laughs.

finito.

Quote:
You're the one condoning violence and illicit illegal behavior, by your supporting criminal illegal aliens and by wanting Amnesty for them. Their crimes against Americans tells the story. So, you and your Pro-illegal aliens friends, can support baby rapers and murderers all you want, they're still not getting Amnesty!

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
you got me confused with someone else, sister.

you aint been around long. its ok. youre a novice.

i dont support baby rapers or murderers. but if thats how narrow your mind is, well what can i do bout that... except to chuckle.

thanks for the laughs.

finito.
You support illegal aliens and thats all I need to know.

----

Kidnapped, raped 2 elderly women, DNA match.

http://cbs4.com/local/jose.corrales.hialeah.2.816219.html

99-Year Old Woman Among Rapist's Victims
Second Victim Was 81-Years Old

Jose Corrales, 33, an illegal alien working as a roofer,
charged with sexual battery, two counts of kidnapping and two counts of occupied burglary with battery.He spotted the 99-year old woman while she was taking out her trash. The next victim's case was an 81-year old handicapped woman with limited mobility.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:28 PM

16,886 posts, read 12,570,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
But if that happens then the greedy, hypocritical and selfish Mexican politicians and elites will be required to provide for them both financially and socially! As a result the US taxpayers will be subsidizing fewer illegal aliens! How horrible is that?!!!

fewer illegals here mean the liberal base will not be here as well.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:01 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,019,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Have you read the illegal alien crimes thread? I think the swinging has already started.......
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not

The threads posted regarding crimes committed by individual illegal alien's do not constitute nor justify genocide............There are equally as many crimes committed by americans on americans as to dwarf the crimes of illegals, discounting of course the actual act of trespass.........

When the stuff hits the fan I think we will be well aware of it.............
But lets not loose the moral high ground in this effort to regain and retain our country.......................

Do not misconstrue that I tolerate the illegals here, in fact far from it were my prior post to be read....................

Point, set, match..game over

Old 02-23-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not

The threads posted regarding crimes committed by individual illegal alien's do not constitute nor justify genocide............There are equally as many crimes committed by americans on americans as to dwarf the crimes of illegals, discounting of course the actual act of trespass.........

When the stuff hits the fan I think we will be well aware of it.............
But lets not loose the moral high ground in this effort to regain and retain our country.......................

Do not misconstrue that I tolerate the illegals here, in fact far from it were my prior post to be read....................

Point, set, match..game over
It might be easy for you to over look that illegal aliens that don't belong in this country kill Americans. Americans who would still be alive if the criminal illegal aliens were stopped at the border. You can sit in your chair and gleefully justify Americans commit crimes and no biggie if a few illegal aliens commit crimes. Well, you are wrong! The illegal not only killed one person they killed that persons whole family! You have NO RIGHT to speak for the illegal aliens behalf on how Americans feel! If you protect and coddle illegal aliens, especially for hideous crimes they comitt you're no better than them! The killing of a human being, by an illegal alien, doesn't seem to matter to you!
----

The fact is there are 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens, more than the U.S. death toll of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. That's more than 30,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001. [SIZE=2]Click Here[/SIZE]

http://www.voiac.org/

----

Nearly One Millon Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States". http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day! http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

----

"Illegals become repeat criminals"

January 9, 2007

Criminal aliens set free on the streets of America -- instead of being deported after serving their time -- are being rearrested as many as six more times by U.S. authorities, according to a government audit released yesterday.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2007/jan/09/20070109-122510-1365r/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or