U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:40 PM

200 posts, read 299,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What do you do, with your Dungeons and Dragons inspired name?
Its so funny when those of you tell people to start revolutions when you just impotently sit in front of a computer talking trash. As if you've ever done anything that required more than registering an account on City-Data.
You sit at your computer and defend trash! I suppose you're so shameless you think all illegal aliens should have Amnesty. Well, if they get Amnesty they will get worse!

----

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immigration/549214-illegal-alien-crime-wave-thread-10.html

"2 illegal alien men Kidnap 11-year-old girl by knife point and rape her"

February 12, 2009

Construction workers, Richard Morales-Marin,23, and Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo,24, confessed to raping an 11-year-old girl, who they abducted at a school bus stop, their DNA was found on the victim. They were charged of armed sexual battery on a child, kidnapping of a child and lewd molestation. Immigration officials, who detained him said, both have immigration problems, they're from Mexico. The men lived with their wives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Your out of line with that comment.
Do we want the illegals here no>
Do we want them abused or killed, NO.

THe fight only comes when the swinging starts from the other side.....
You better wake up because not only are the illegal aliens swinging they're burying people in shallow graves across this nation!

----

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id5/child_rape.htm

Illegal alien nailed for child rape in Washington County Virginia

Sixto Lopez Laines, 31, an illegal alien from Mexico, he got 26 life sentences, for the rape, forcible sodomy and object sexual penetration of his stepdaughter, she was nine when the horror began.There were at least 26 offences, but officials believe there were many more than that. DNA found inside the girl’s vagina, she was pregnant by him."

Old 02-23-2009, 10:54 PM

4,657 posts, read 7,612,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
I just saw a piece on National News Media about Russia. It seems they have too many illegal aliens and the public and youth are trapping them and beating the hell out of them. The illegals are running scared. The piece I saw, showed young Russians beating the wholly crap out of an illegal and they said, the government condones it and does nothing to stop it or help the illegals in their country. Personally I think that would be kinda fun.
This is pure garbage. As an ardent anti-illegal immigrant person, your opinions hurt our cause big time and are shameful. Thankfully, you don't speak for most of us. Expecting people to obey our laws does not equate to violence from us if they don't. Big boo on you.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:04 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Yes. When we break the immigration laws of other nations, and they simply send us home, there is no problem with that. The illegals must return or be returned home. They do not deserve simply because they chose to break the laws, to be handed citizenship, be moved to the front of the line, to be given any rewards or advantage.

They should go home, if they have clean records such as no convictions, then they can start over the right way, file their applications, and wait.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
This is pure garbage. As an ardent anti-illegal immigrant person, your opinions hurt our cause big time and are shameful. Thankfully, you don't speak for most of us. Expecting people to obey our laws does not equate to violence from us if they don't. Big boo on you.
Maybe, you can teach the illegal aliens to obey the laws of America. They're NOT immigrants, because you called them immigrants , shows you are sympathetic to illegal aliens either that or you don't know your ass from ahole in the ground. Get with the program!

----

Sixto Lopez Laines, 31, an illegal alien from Mexico, he got 26 life sentences, for the rape, forcible sodomy and object sexual penetration of his stepdaughter, she was nine. There were at least 26 offences, but officials believe there were many more than that. His DNA was found inside the girl’s vagina and she was pregnant by him.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes. When we break the immigration laws of other nations, and they simply send us home, there is no problem with that. The illegals must return or be returned home. They do not deserve simply because they chose to break the laws, to be handed citizenship, be moved to the front of the line, to be given any rewards or advantage.

They should go home, if they have clean records such as no convictions, then they can start over the right way, file their applications, and wait.
Once an illegal alien is deported, he cannot reenter into the United States because he is a felon.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
Maybe, you can teach the illegal aliens to obey the laws of America. They're NOT immigrants, because you called them immigrants , shows you are sympathetic to illegal aliens either that or you don't know your ass from ahole in the ground. Get with the program!

----

Sixto Lopez Laines, 31, an illegal alien from Mexico, he got 26 life sentences, for the rape, forcible sodomy and object sexual penetration of his stepdaughter, she was nine. There were at least 26 offences, but officials believe there were many more than that. His DNA was found inside the girl’s vagina and she was pregnant by him.
I'm on your side chuckle head, but when you advocate violence, then you've marginalized yourself into a ideologue and give ammo to the left. I'm all for immigration; legal immigration. I'm not for breaking the law, but I'm also not for killing those who break the law either. Thankfully, you're in the minority on this one and I hope the lefties realize that and don't lump us all in with you.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:40 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,427 times
Quote:
I'm on your side chuckle head, but when you advocate violence, then you've marginalized yourself into a ideologue and give ammo to the left. I'm all for immigration; legal immigration. I'm not for breaking the law, but I'm also not for killing those who break the law either. Thankfully, you're in the minority on this one and I hope the lefties realize that and don't lump us all in with you.
I agree 100%.

Vlad-The-Impaler, advocating and/or committing violence is NOT and will NEVER be the solution to stopping illegal immigration. It will only allow ethnocentric "civil liberties" groups such as the ACLU, La Raza, MALDEF, MEChA and other pro-illegals to generalize and demonize all anti-illegals as racists and extremists. Two wrongs DO NOT make a right.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is through logical reasoning. Once you prove that illegal immigration is a crime and both financial & social detriments to this country you'll be capable of stopping the pro-illegals and aliens from spreading their garbage.

If you're not a savage then don't act like one. And again, no, the savagery committed by illegal aliens and pro-illegals is not a justification for further savagery. Use the savagery created by illegals and pro-illegals against them; don't create it for them to use against us.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
I agree 100%.

Vlad-The-Impaler, advocating and/or committing violence is NOT and will NEVER be the solution to stopping illegal immigration. It will only allow ethnocentric "civil liberties" groups such as the ACLU, La Raza, MALDEF, MEChA and other pro-illegals to generalize and demonize all anti-illegals as racists and extremists. Two wrongs DO NOT make a right.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is through logical reasoning. Once you prove that illegal immigration is a crime and both financial & social detriments to this country you'll be capable of stopping the pro-illegals and aliens from spreading their garbage.

If you're not a savage then don't act like one. And again, no, the savagery committed by illegal aliens and pro-illegals is not a justification for further savagery. Use the savagery created by illegals and pro-illegals against them; don't create it for them to use against us.
Rep point to you. VTI gives us all a bad name.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
No, one was talking about killing anyone, so just relax your illegal aliens are safe and sound. Just a few friendly lumps here and there. That's what ignorant people get when they refuse to learn they're not welcome in America.

----

http://www.insidenova.com/isn/news/crime/article/man_charged_in_abuse_of_toddler/28374/

"Man charged in abuse of toddler"

January 21, 2009

Police have charged a man with beating and duct taping a 3-year-old girl at his home found a girl who had been hit and bound in duct tape. The girl is not related to the suspect, Erik Guevara, 35, was charged with two counts of felony child abuse and two counts of assault and battery, police said. Guevara, an illegal immigrant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or