Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2010, 07:28 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,179 times

Advertisements

And here you have an industrious Mexican national, just simply on her way to visiting her friends and relatives across the international border in Arizona , all the while passing through the port of entry at Nogales , Arizona probably daily. After all, she's only 94 years old, so what harm could this Mexican do. Well I'll be darned. What's all that padded stuff affixed to her body, underneath her dress. Well, after the dress was removed, loooookeeee here at what we have. Why it's only 10-1/2 pounds of marijuana strapped to her body. Can we blame her, after all, she's probably just supplementing her social security check she gets monthly at her P.O. box on the American side. And one can't help but wonder how many of these such trips has she already made across the border, toting over 10 pounds of marijuana daily. Hang it up lady, as it's time for you to retire permanently in Mexico .

There are pictures, but they didn't show up.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 07:41 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Not at all surprising. This is what a large portion of illegal immigration is about - and they've been finding drugs inside the diapers of infants for a long time. They'll do anything to get their drugs across.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:26 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,956,563 times
The lady was not an illegal. Most if not all drug busts at border crossings are of US citizens, resident aliens, or legal visitors.

Quote:
They'll do anything to get their drugs across.
Their drugs? Most likely bound for US pothead consumers.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:33 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,369,864 times
If pot was legal (which it should be) everybody would be giving her high 5's.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:21 AM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slig View Post
For ditch weed?

Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,227 times
Quote:

DRUGS ARE BAD MMMKAY?

YouTube - Drugs and You

Old 08-03-2010, 08:23 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,799,846 times
Quote:
If pot was legal, UPS would be moving it, not some 94 year old Mexican mule. Of course she's into smuggling pot across the border, pot is Mexico's greatest national treasure.
If they were Rhodesians or South Africans sneaking over their own borders they would be smuggling diamonds. Someone has got to care, the pot doesn't show up in my little
neighborhood without people like granny there, to do the dirtywork. Grandma's duct-taped basket of joy might have been headed up north here, to a neighborhood like mine where
granny's oldest son, Nestor, lives. Nestor came from Juarez 6 years ago and wanted to start a landscaping business so he migrated via Arizona, made it to New York, along with the
10 pounds that he luckily, got across the border. He started out as a day laborer, shaping up in the town square with Hector, Julio, Marcello and Jesus, hoping to get picked up by the
local contractor and working for cash.

Nestor was, to a small degree, successful, his back held out, he never got beat up and would've been happy being a day laborer for as long as he could. One day, things changed.
As the local economy took a nosedive, there were fewer and fewer contractors coming into town to pick their crews to work at their menial jobs. He was no longer able to send his
90 year old mother that $200.00 money order each month that he had vowed to provide for her, even swearing a blood oath before the bright altar candle of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
He could never go back in defeat, all of his cousins back in Juarez and Tijuana would not let him live it down, it'd be- Nestor the quitter and he would not be able to even hold his head
up, as a fine member of the Gonzales family, de Juarez!

Yes, things really changed but not for the better and as Nestor reassessed his options, he decided to cash-in on the great multi-level marijuana marketing plan, (MLMM), it worked
so well for every other one of his old friends who'd already made their own personal fortune here in America, so why wouldn't it work for him? He'd already lost his day labor friends,
Hector was shot in a drive-by, Julio hit the Powerball and went back to the Dominican Republic, last that he'd heard, Jesus was out in Yaphank on the pea farm for molesting some
jr. high school girl and lastly, Marcello got stabbed to death somewhere on a street out in Patchogue. Nestor had to come up with a plan!

While 94 year old Carmen Gonzales went about wrapping and duct-taping her little package, she had to contain her joy, she had just gotten a call from Nestor, her eldest son,
living now in Brentwood, NY, and he was telling her that he had found a place for her to live and that if she could complete just ten trips across the border while carrying a little package
for their "social security". As granny donned her serape and grabbed her sombrero, she joyfully headed off for the border, all the while whistling her favorite tune, La Cucaracha and
checking the duct tape every quarter hour.

When I called my connection yesterday to score my usual $60.00 bag, he told me that he was dry. I said WTF? You've always got pot and I never ask you to front my weed,
I always got cash. Would you believe the lame story that he gave me? He tried to convince me that the guy who he gets his herb from, just got word that his mother got busted at
the border! He went on to give me some far-fetched BS about finding 10 pounds of pot strapped to his 94 year old mother's withered and flabby thighs! What is this world coming to?

Old 08-04-2010, 03:47 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandEddie View Post
If pot was legal, UPS would be moving it, not some 94 year old Mexican mule. Of course she's into smuggling pot across the border, pot is Mexico's greatest national treasure.
If they were Rhodesians or South Africans sneaking over their own borders they would be smuggling diamonds. Someone has got to care, the pot doesn't show up in my little
neighborhood without people like granny there, to do the dirtywork. Grandma's duct-taped basket of joy might have been headed up north here, to a neighborhood like mine where
granny's oldest son, Nestor, lives. Nestor came from Juarez 6 years ago and wanted to start a landscaping business so he migrated via Arizona, made it to New York, along with the
10 pounds that he luckily, got across the border. He started out as a day laborer, shaping up in the town square with Hector, Julio, Marcello and Jesus, hoping to get picked up by the
local contractor and working for cash.

Nestor was, to a small degree, successful, his back held out, he never got beat up and would've been happy being a day laborer for as long as he could. One day, things changed.
As the local economy took a nosedive, there were fewer and fewer contractors coming into town to pick their crews to work at their menial jobs. He was no longer able to send his
90 year old mother that $200.00 money order each month that he had vowed to provide for her, even swearing a blood oath before the bright altar candle of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
He could never go back in defeat, all of his cousins back in Juarez and Tijuana would not let him live it down, it'd be- Nestor the quitter and he would not be able to even hold his head
up, as a fine member of the Gonzales family, de Juarez!

Yes, things really changed but not for the better and as Nestor reassessed his options, he decided to cash-in on the great multi-level marijuana marketing plan, (MLMM), it worked
so well for every other one of his old friends who'd already made their own personal fortune here in America, so why wouldn't it work for him? He'd already lost his day labor friends,
Hector was shot in a drive-by, Julio hit the Powerball and went back to the Dominican Republic, last that he'd heard, Jesus was out in Yaphank on the pea farm for molesting some
jr. high school girl and lastly, Marcello got stabbed to death somewhere on a street out in Patchogue. Nestor had to come up with a plan!

While 94 year old Carmen Gonzales went about wrapping and duct-taping her little package, she had to contain her joy, she had just gotten a call from Nestor, her eldest son,
living now in Brentwood, NY, and he was telling her that he had found a place for her to live and that if she could complete just ten trips across the border while carrying a little package
for their "social security". As granny donned her serape and grabbed her sombrero, she joyfully headed off for the border, all the while whistling her favorite tune, La Cucaracha and
checking the duct tape every quarter hour.

When I called my connection yesterday to score my usual $60.00 bag, he told me that he was dry. I said WTF? You've always got pot and I never ask you to front my weed,
I always got cash. Would you believe the lame story that he gave me? He tried to convince me that the guy who he gets his herb from, just got word that his mother got busted at
the border! He went on to give me some far-fetched BS about finding 10 pounds of pot strapped to his 94 year old mother's withered and flabby thighs! What is this world coming to?
Excellent!! And if pot were made legal, the Mexican grannies would turn to smuggling heroin and meth - which many already do. It's all their love of big easy money. Why work hard when you've got the border to cross with whatever contraband someone will pay you to cross?

You can bet many of these Mexican grannies are smuggling weapons and ammo into their own country for the cartels. They'll do anything at all for the money they crave so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration