U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-26-2009, 07:44 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,692,900 times
Reputation: 3010

Advertisements

I thought about posting this in the crime thread, but I think it deserves a thread of its own.

Quote:
The attempted assassination of a South Carolina deputy sheriff was a gang initiation carried out by three illegal immigrants including a 15-year-old boy who was supposed to "kill a cop" in order to be admitted as a member, according to a confidential Department of Homeland Security advisory.

Lexington County, S.C., Deputy Sheriff Ted Xanthakis and his K-9 police dog, Arcos, were attacked by the three illegals armed with a 12-gauge shotgun during a Feb. 8 incident in West Columbia, S.C., shortly after 3 a.m. The deputy and his dog survived.
Washington Times - Illegals targeted sheriff as gang initiation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-26-2009, 10:38 AM
 
1,398 posts, read 6,021,654 times
Reputation: 1788
And more salient bits from this article:
William Gheen, president of ALIPAC, described the attack as the "beginning of America's nightmarish future as we descend into the type of anarchy found in Mexico.

"In Mexico, things have deteriorated so much that police are demoralized and are being killed by these gangs of a weekly basis," he said. "That's what happens when your nation loses respect for the rule of law as we see with the effect of millions of illegal aliens in America."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:02 AM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,137 times
Reputation: 267
This is probably the worst type of racism I've read in in my life!!!

The police need to end these arrests and grant amnesty to all of these upstanding, hard-working, pro-US immigrants who arrived here legally.

They have no future in their native lands but here they are contributing so much to society. To even think about arresting, or worse, deporting them would be a shame to society.

At least it's nice to know that sanctuary cities will be providing assistance to these worthy people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 AM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,453,647 times
Reputation: 47456
our lenient disfunctional law system and vehement opposition to punishment of any sort in this country has created a dangerous place to live. public opinion continues to be apathetic. when americans are forced out of their cars to ride the subway this will be the wakeup. for now it would appear from public opinion ---all action by law enforcement is inappropriate.
a sad state of affairs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,900,035 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
This is probably the worst type of racism I've read in in my life!!!

The police need to end these arrests and grant amnesty to all of these upstanding, hard-working, pro-US immigrants who arrived here legally.

They have no future in their native lands but here they are contributing so much to society. To even think about arresting, or worse, deporting them would be a shame to society.

At least it's nice to know that sanctuary cities will be providing assistance to these worthy people.
It's a messed up incident, but racism? The worst you read in your life?
What the hell are you talking about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18 AM
 
477 posts, read 571,039 times
Reputation: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
It's a messed up incident, but racism? The worst you read in your life?
What the hell are you talking about?
Antial, here's a new word for you...

Satire

Look it up! It's right next to sarcasm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 AM
 
608 posts, read 881,514 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
And more salient bits from this article:
William Gheen, president of ALIPAC, described the attack as the "beginning of America's nightmarish future as we descend into the type of anarchy found in Mexico.

"In Mexico, things have deteriorated so much that police are demoralized and are being killed by these gangs of a weekly basis," he said. "That's what happens when your nation loses respect for the rule of law as we see with the effect of millions of illegal aliens in America."
We need to become a military state. Legal as well as illegal are thumbing their noses at authority in this country from public safety to public education. We expect society to raise our children yet have removed the tools of discipline. We are doomed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:30 AM
 
608 posts, read 881,514 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
our lenient disfunctional law system and vehement opposition to punishment of any sort in this country has created a dangerous place to live. public opinion continues to be apathetic. when americans are forced out of their cars to ride the subway this will be the wakeup. for now it would appear from public opinion ---all action by law enforcement is inappropriate.
a sad state of affairs.
amen! .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:43 AM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,623,525 times
Reputation: 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I thought about posting this in the crime thread, but I think it deserves a thread of its own.



Washington Times - Illegals targeted sheriff as gang initiation
there we go again ! Just read the article . We are again giving "OUR" rights to some one who is not a US citizen ! treat him like he was , what he is a "TERRIOUS" aren't we killing them in IRAQ! just what the H**L is the differance here ???? so he is just 15 he is old enough to pull the trigger , then he is old enough to pay for his actions , then and only then will they all get the message. Illegal is just that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2009, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,623,525 times
Reputation: 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
This is probably the worst type of racism I've read in in my life!!!

The police need to end these arrests and grant amnesty to all of these upstanding, hard-working, pro-US immigrants who arrived here legally.

They have no future in their native lands but here they are contributing so much to society. To even think about arresting, or worse, deporting them would be a shame to society.

At least it's nice to know that sanctuary cities will be providing assistance to these worthy people.
Amnsty for what ? this kid was trying to KILL some one He is a "TERRIOUS" plain and simple ! He came into this country to do "US" , some one harm . he did not come here running for his life ! can't you see there is a differance . His sole intention was to "KILL" , for the fun of it !!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top