Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 08:31 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,524,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Ms. Napolitano did nothing, zip, nadda & zero as gov. of AZ. She paid a lot of lip service about border control while being one of the biggest pro-illegal avocates in the state. Benicar got it right, If you are legal, why worry?
Agreed. She did nothing as governor, and she will do nothing in DHS. This is all to ensure a steady flow of cheap illegal labor. I’m convinced it will require something similar to 9/11 for these idiots to get serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 08:34 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,061,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Agreed. She did nothing as governor, and she will do nothing in DHS. This is all to ensure a steady flow of cheap illegal labor. I’m convinced it will require something similar to 9/11 for these idiots to get serious.
More and more; I am afraid you are correct.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:40 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,596,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am to #%#$% outraged to even think straight!!!! I will comment on this travesty tomorrow!

Old 02-26-2009, 08:47 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,524,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
This is one time I sincerely hope I am wrong; but it almost seems inevitable. Let the finger-pointing begin.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:54 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,596,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I am to #%#$% outraged to even think straight!!!! I will comment on this travesty tomorrow!

Ok---i have calmed down...I hope if she tries that BS here, Sherriff Joe will issue a warrant for her arrest!

Old 02-26-2009, 08:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,061,062 times
Quote:
This is one time I sincerely hope I am wrong; but it almost seems inevitable. Let the finger-pointing begin.
If there was one 'American' group that I would direct my ire against: it would be the Yuppie class here in the USA for continuing to enable the illegal aliens. Why I say that is despite said illegals fleeing the USA in droves--------the pressure needs to be stepped up till 90%+ are gone.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:33 AM

608 posts, read 1,003,275 times
Quote:
Absolutely! Also, I am reminded of a time when entering a rock concert involved simply displaying a ticket. Now, in certain venues, they do everything but collect blood -- all due to the behavior of others.
I do not disagree with you and Mac just as long as it is equitable detainment at said facility. In addition, those detained are not the result of some sort of profiling. Illegal immigrants come in all shapes and colors. If said company make it a practice of hiring illegals then ALL employees should be detained as they would likely and equally employ illegals from various countries.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:03 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,182,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
I do not disagree with you and Mac just as long as it is equitable detainment at said facility. In addition, those detained are not the result of some sort of profiling. Illegal immigrants come in all shapes and colors. If said company make it a practice of hiring illegals then ALL employees should be detained as they would likely and equally employ illegals from various countries.
I don't disagree with you but reality also plays a part in common sense. If the business is in a city along our southern border its less likely to be infested with illegals from Romania than it is illegals from South of the border. I say demand proof positive of ID of all individuals. SSN#'s verified, proper ID required to be employed.
Take the gloves off and get aggressive in this battle. Illegals are not entitled to any employment,housing or social services in this country. Nor are illegals entitled to any special considerations. They are criminals one and all. The only variation is the depth of their criminal behavior.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:07 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,756,832 times
Obama backers are upset?thats their future voters being deported
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration