U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 11:00 AM

194 posts, read 400,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
Apparently you didn't click on the links i sent you.. or you wouldn't of said any of these lies.. who tells you this.. like i said before..if you see a group call ice.. let them figure it out and if you are mexican and are legal to be here, you wouldn't worry about it..I have done much research on this and i also come from immigrants and the ones coming here now are NOT immigrants but Illegal.. thats the difference.. of course i'm not racist.. How can i be a racist and an immigrant also? i never was even when the states was all about blacks and whites only.. but i tell you something.. the presidential election was all about race..even though he is a split black and white.. i too have hispanic friends and we have big discussions and they don't like it either that they coming here with their hands out instead of getting legal.. so go open the 3 links i sent you.. put mouse over it and left click..
You'd be surprised at how many people you suspect of being 'illegals' are actually legal immigrants. Sure we have a bumper crop of illegals here from all backgrounds, but there's no way to tell who is who, and no matter how much you try to inflate the estimates, most immigrants in america are legal!! In the last 20 years, america has let in millions upon millions of LEGAL immigrants. Getting on here and telling people to harass hispanic immigrants because we don't know their legal status is just plain ignorant, and if people took your advice, many american citizens would be needlessly hassled. Get a life!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 11:14 AM

2,518 posts, read 1,844,964 times
Quote:
1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 immigrants in a field picking corn, at mcDonalds or working construction or whatever.. i called ice a couple times and they no longer working near me.. Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for your state or a subcontractor , I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).

Join Help Save Maryland to fight this Illegal Alien Invasion. End all taxpayer funding to CASA- or Central American Solidarity Association with ties to Marxist Hugo Chavez NOW! Our very sovereignty is at stake!

WWW.HELPSAVEMARYLAND.COM

www.ice.gov
www.ilw.com
Issues | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
ALIPAC Fighting Against Illegal Immigration

Judicial Watch
need facts..Go to these urls..
You couldn't be any more obvious that you are racist against those of hispanic backgrounds. There are millions of American-born hispanic people who are 100% legal citizens. Just seeing people with brown skin and calling the cops on them is about as racist as a person can be. "I see brown people, the cops gotta deport them!" GIVE ME A BREAK.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:18 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
You couldn't be any more obvious that you are racist against those of hispanic backgrounds. There are millions of American-born hispanic people who are 100% legal citizens. Just seeing people with brown skin and calling the cops on them is about as racist as a person can be. "I see brown people, the cops gotta deport them!" GIVE ME A BREAK.
For the record: not all Hispanics are browk skinned Indians either-------I have known/met several Nordic White Latinos from Ecuador, Mexico, Spain, etc.

Flip side: I have known several brown skinned Anglo Whites who get mistaken for Mestizo all the time-------my stepsister comes to mind.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM

2,518 posts, read 1,844,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
For the record: not all Hispanics are browk skinned Indians either-------I have known/met several Nordic White Latinos from Ecuador, Mexico, Spain, etc.

Flip side: I have known several brown skinned Anglo Whites who get mistaken for Mestizo all the time-------my stepsister comes to mind.
Yes, but the OP was saying that you should call the authorities on any group of "hispanics" you see. Considering the fact that I live in San Diego and half the little league team I coach is Hispanic (all must be documented citizens to be eligibile to play), I find it pretty repulsive that anyone could actually support the abhorrent statements made in the original post. A large portion of our population is of hispanic descent, and the original poster was clearly not talking about white people. He said "if you see them" not "if you research their backgrounds".

Old 03-02-2009, 11:37 AM

31,385 posts, read 31,051,757 times
Up here in the Northeast, you'll be spending a whole lot of cell phone minutes wasting your time unless you can tell a Puerto Rican from other "hispanics."

Old 03-02-2009, 12:16 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Yes, but the OP was saying that you should call the authorities on any group of "hispanics" you see. Considering the fact that I live in San Diego and half the little league team I coach is Hispanic (all must be documented citizens to be eligibile to play), I find it pretty repulsive that anyone could actually support the abhorrent statements made in the original post. A large portion of our population is of hispanic descent, and the original poster was clearly not talking about white people. He said "if you see them" not "if you research their backgrounds".
They dodge around this issue, and will not try too hard to condone those kinds of attitudes. Don't expect otherwise from them.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:28 PM

2,088 posts, read 2,186,325 times
I don't think there is anything wrong with calling ICE if you see a group of people and you think they are here illegally. It is the same thing as calling the cops if you see something suspicious and you want to err on the side of safety. Thanks for the information OP! Keep up the good fight!

Old 03-02-2009, 12:44 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
I could MAYBE see doing it if were a coach, and my team was losing to YOUR team, and we were REALLY REALLY bad sports....I would ONLY do it if it was LATE in the season, though....

Old 03-02-2009, 01:55 PM

217 posts, read 368,068 times
Default you

Quote:

you don't know me at all.. this is only about "ILLEGALS"..i'm also an immigrant and my family became legal as soon as they could... they never asked for a hand out like welfare, sec 8 housing, medical help etc.. they wouldn't even consider burning the american flag. They never had the option to press #2.. They wouldn't lower theirselves with handouts...They learned quickly how to speak english and forbid the family to speak anything but english in america.. The grandparents would say, we here in America, we learn their cultures and we speak their language and we work hard and we pray..

So if you want to believe its just about hispanics, go ahead.. its your own way of thinking.. I think diferently.. Get LEGAL, keep your hands in your pockets, quit taking jobs from americans that are taxpayers and please figure out what a trash can is used for.. geez..

grab the popcorn and enjoy

[SIZE=2]Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources, Facts

[SIZE=2]WeHireAliens.com--Illegal Alien Employer Database brought to you by the FIRE Coalition

[SIZE=2]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29389404#storyContinued

Mara Salvatrucha Gang - MS-13 (http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/profiles/ms13/ - broken link)
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Ice 1-866-347-2423

Old 03-02-2009, 02:19 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,059,755 times
Quote:
1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 immigrants in a field picking corn, at mcDonalds or working construction or whatever.. i called ice a couple times and they no longer working near me.. Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for your state or a subcontractor , I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).

Join Help Save Maryland to fight this Illegal Alien Invasion. End all taxpayer funding to CASA- or Central American Solidarity Association with ties to Marxist Hugo Chavez NOW! Our very sovereignty is at stake!

WWW.HELPSAVEMARYLAND.COM

www.ice.gov
www.ilw.com
Issues | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
ALIPAC Fighting Against Illegal Immigration

Judicial Watch
need facts..Go to these urls..
Great, lets keep ICE from focusing on the larger issues by having them waste their time on petty calls that probably won't have any merit. Your request is right up there with calling 911 on anyone that makes us uncomfortable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration