Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 11:22 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1956 View Post
Hitler, Germany, 1937
Most of the world 2009.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 11:32 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,199,793 times
Just a group of Hispanics warrants an ice call?

So, next time I'm at my friend's place for dinner..oh it's gonna be so funny when I explain who's knocking at the door!

Old 03-07-2009, 11:40 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,199,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Everyone in the USA is required to have their identity papers and random checks will be done.
And you don't see what would be wrong with that?

I mean, I'm all for being against Illegal Immigration, but If I had to choose between having Illegal Immigrants and random identity checks, each choice seems to degrade the quality of my country equally as fast.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:56 PM

217 posts, read 416,791 times
Default absolutely

Absolutely..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
And what's wrong with walking up and asking for proof that they're here legally? That means anyone and everyone?

Why not have a random identity check day.

Everyone in the USA is required to have their identity papers and random checks will be done.

What's wrong with that?

I am sure that most people would not object because they are operating within the law. Those who want to protect the law breakers would be the most opposed to it.

absolutely. check all of us if it helps, go for it..

Old 03-07-2009, 12:57 PM

Default your

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
Just a group of Hispanics warrants an ice call?

So, next time I'm at my friend's place for dinner..oh it's gonna be so funny when I explain who's knocking at the door!

i think the thread said ILLEGAL HISPANICS" DUH...
and if your friends are illegal, i hope their is a knock at the door..

Old 03-07-2009, 12:58 PM

Default not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
And you don't see what would be wrong with that?

I mean, I'm all for being against Illegal Immigration, but If I had to choose between having Illegal Immigrants and random identity checks, each choice seems to degrade the quality of my country equally as fast.

if its a matter of our bankrupt country and taxpayers foot the bill? Degrade me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

Old 03-07-2009, 01:01 PM

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
For godsake, you can't just go around snitching on people because they look Hispanic to you. If my brother lived near you, he'd be rounded up, too.

my brother is legal.. with this country bankrupt and taxpayers footing the bill and 40 million plus hispanics and 97% illegal, I'd search every damn one of them no matter who it is..Black white green or yellow.. Got it now.....

Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 PM

Default the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
I am very open minded about LEGAL immigrants. The OP was about ILLEGAL aliens. There is a big difference between the two.

Don't you want your kids/grand kids to grow up with a chance at a decent life? Don't you realize that illegals are a drain on our economy that we can't afford? Is it OK with you that they flaunt our laws? Kill taxpaying Americans? None of that matters? Instead you would open the floodgates and let 'em in???

You're mad? You don't know the half of it! And what you don't realize is that there are millions who think as I do on this topic!

They see that little word "illegal" but choose to ignore it.. I wonder why??

Old 03-07-2009, 01:05 PM

Default if

[quote=deckdoc;7727454]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 immigrants in a field picking corn, at mcDonalds or working construction or whatever.. i called ice a couple times and they no longer working near me.. Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for your state or a subcontractor , I would call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).

I'll agree there is an illegal immigration problem~ way too may white russian and serbian illegals running around~ so if you see a large group of white guys standing around please report it to ICE! they need to investigate right away!

If i saw over 40 million coming into my country with 97% illegal, i'd want them to get legal, pay their own way or get the hell out.. end of it..like i said before, black, white, yellow or green who cares.. I can't afford them anymore.. with their CASH work habits and feasting off taxpayers..

Old 03-07-2009, 01:07 PM

Default if

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
My 15-year old just got an invitation to a quinceanera next month. I thought of offering to send a case of soft drinks, or to help set up the furniture...but I would be afraid to offer to provide the "ice".....

It's getting so you REALLY have to watch what you say these days..
if their illegal, give me the address please...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration