U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 01:11 PM

217 posts, read 368,181 times

Advertisements

it is so bad in maryland the sanctuary state that gives illegals drivers license and they are coming in from all over and buying hundreds at a time with phony id's.. they have CASA an organization that teaches illegals how to beat the system and work making CASH and still collect benefits..CASA was given more than $35 million from our governor for illegals.. our country spent trillions on them the past few years.. California said in just one month they spent $37 million and thats the norm..California is now broke like the rest of the country.. If they come here and get legal, pay taxes, pay their own way then fine.. until then Get the hell out.. they come to our country broke and have babies to become citizens.. 60 emergency rooms are now shut down and many hospitals have also because of illegals.. what part of this don't you understand???/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 01:19 PM

Default hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
You'd be surprised at how many people you suspect of being 'illegals' are actually legal immigrants. Sure we have a bumper crop of illegals here from all backgrounds, but there's no way to tell who is who, and no matter how much you try to inflate the estimates, most immigrants in america are legal!! In the last 20 years, america has let in millions upon millions of LEGAL immigrants. Getting on here and telling people to harass hispanic immigrants because we don't know their legal status is just plain ignorant, and if people took your advice, many american citizens would be needlessly hassled. Get a life!!

hey crackers.. 97% are here illegally.. don't you know? and with our country now broke due to illegals is pathetic.. and when did I ever say to harrass hispanics? like i said.. if 97% are here illegal, i'd search every single one of them and i would close the state buildings to all of them until they got legal.. no welfare, no food stamps no free hospital care.. you do know that hospitals are closing up shop don't you? 60 emergency rooms are now closed.. I sure hope you or your family don't need emergency care and its closed up..

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime a victims site
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources, Facts

the numbers on this site is much less than they think.. Did you know that now in kindergarten the status says 1/3 kids are from hispanics and i feel really sorry for the parents that are having these babies just to try and secure their place in america, even when they are feasting off our money..
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Old 03-07-2009, 02:38 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
hey crackers.. 97% are here illegally.. don't you know? and with our country now broke due to illegals is pathetic.. and when did I ever say to harrass hispanics? like i said.. if 97% are here illegal, i'd search every single one of them and i would close the state buildings to all of them until they got legal.. no welfare, no food stamps no free hospital care.. you do know that hospitals are closing up shop don't you? 60 emergency rooms are now closed.. I sure hope you or your family don't need emergency care and its closed up..

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources, Facts

the numbers on this site is much less than they think.. Did you know that now in kindergarten the status says 1/3 kids are from hispanics and i feel really sorry for the parents that are having these babies just to try and secure their place in america, even when they are feasting off our money..
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Despite my disdain towards illegals of any race/ethnicity-----------I strongly doubt that 97% of all 'Hispanics' from Mexico, etc. who came to the USA are illegal aliens. More like 50-70% with the remainder playing by the rules.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:03 PM

31 posts, read 51,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Despite my disdain towards illegals of any race/ethnicity-----------I strongly doubt that 97% of all 'Hispanics' from Mexico, etc. who came to the USA are illegal aliens. More like 50-70% with the remainder playing by the rules.
I agree with that, 97% came illegaly, that's hard to believe. But, from what I have seen, the percentage of those from south of the border, be them legal or illegal, that support illegal invasion....I mean illegal immigration, is much higher than 50-70%.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:23 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_builder View Post
I agree with that, 97% came illegaly, that's hard to believe. But, from what I have seen, the percentage of those from south of the border, be them legal or illegal, that support illegal invasion....I mean illegal immigration, is much higher than 50-70%.
That I do believe..................

Old 03-07-2009, 03:24 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,774,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_builder View Post
Illegal invasion it is. They just keep trying to build a "La Raza" world. Maryland is the last place you would expect they would infiltrate, but, its almost a Mexican stronghold. Probably has a big taco on the state flag.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:56 PM

3,277 posts, read 4,494,411 times
Quote:
i think the thread said ILLEGAL HISPANICS" DUH...
and if your friends are illegal, i hope their is a knock at the door..
"If you see "illegals" or a "group of hispanics".. call Ice"

Not to mention various people in this thread have endorsed calling ICE on a group of Hispanics with no reason to suspect them of any criminal activity whatsoever.

I hope there's a knock at that little door somewhere up there in your head, because someone seems to have turned the light off and forgot about it.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:32 PM

1,720 posts, read 3,931,719 times
Quote:

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources, Facts[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]the numbers on this site is much less than they think.. Did you know that now in kindergarten the status says 1/3 kids are from hispanics and i feel really sorry for the parents that are having these babies just to try and secure their place in america, even when they are feasting off our money..[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE]
No! our country is broke due to the enormus amount of credit spending we do. almost everybody buys crap that they cant afford! You should know that you sell houses.

I'd suggest you stop profiling Innocent people, and blaming your insecurities on them. Pretty soon you and I will be forced to learn chinesse thanks to all the prejudist Mules!

Old 03-08-2009, 06:03 AM

Default illegals innocent? nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
No! our country is broke due to the enormus amount of credit spending we do. almost everybody buys crap that they cant afford! You should know that you sell houses.

I'd suggest you stop profiling Innocent people, and blaming your insecurities on them. Pretty soon you and I will be forced to learn chinesse thanks to all the prejudist Mules!
if illegals didn't take jobs away from americans, Americans would be working and paying their credit cards..Everyone knows that one.. and since 97% are illegal and working for cash and yet collect all they can from state resources is the big problem.. how in the hell can we keep supporting them..#1.. illegals too expensive. #2. Government spending on pork #3. Too much Government.. #4. corrupt government.. and how bout everyone learn to speak english instead of spanish.. we are all in America right??
and what innocent person did I profile???? you mean illegals?? you seem to forget that little word "illegal" .. get legal or get out.. end of it..

Old 03-08-2009, 06:06 AM

Default what

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Why delay the process? Let's just give up all our privacy and freedoms because we're scared. It's not like we have anything to hide.

what privacy do we have?? none.. i can get on line and find out your whole history.. Your work history, dob, ss # address, your mom and dads dob ss#.. we have no privacy.. none...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration