Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:41 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,683,190 times

Advertisements

it would be a good time to build military basses on the boarder.. i would say build like 5 military basses along the entire lenth of the boarder and cut a road from cal to tex and have the troops train on the new road ...that should be a big deterrent!!! there's another way that could work.. build toco bells along the entire lenth of the boarder with only one entrance facing the mexican boarder one way in one way out back to mexico..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,277,640 times
Yeah! Let's get rid of ALL the people in this country who completely butcher the English language and don't have a grasp on properly writing it!

They'll all be illegals...right...?

Old 02-25-2009, 09:00 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,510,850 times
Good idea. And if we equipped these places with high-tech nukes, we could say with confidence that "The Basses are Loaded"....and that's about as patriotic American expression as I've heard in many a day...(some people, though, might feel this plan is a little 'fishy'..)

Old 02-25-2009, 09:08 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,683,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Yeah! Let's get rid of ALL the people in this country who completely butcher the English language and don't have a grasp on properly writing it!

They'll all be illegals...right...?
building military basses on the boarder is the only way to keep out all the illegals and potential terrorist and criminals.. i am not an illegal alien and can butcher what ever i want..chop chop chop.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:09 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,458,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Good idea. And if we equipped these places with high-tech nukes, we could say with confidence that "The Basses are Loaded"....and that's about as patriotic American expression as I've heard in many a day...(some people, though, might feel this plan is a little 'fishy'..)
If we did build military bases on the border then the Mexican government would say:

YouTube - All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Old 02-25-2009, 10:27 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,573,216 times
boarder?

Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,655,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
it would be a good time to build military basses on the boarder.. i would say build like 5 military basses along the entire lenth of the boarder and cut a road from cal to tex and have the troops train on the new road ...that should be a big deterrent!!! there's another way that could work.. build toco bells along the entire lenth of the boarder with only one entrance facing the mexican boarder one way in one way out back to mexico..
Perhaps it would be wiser to put some schools down there first....?

Can't hate people for not speaking a language you don't really speak yet, ya know.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:35 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,655,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
okay - I know this phrase is way overused, but I actually did, literally, L.O.L. on that one.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,510,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
okay - I know this phrase is way overused, but I actually did, literally, L.O.L. on that one.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:56 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,001,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Perhaps it would be wiser to put some schools down there first....?

Can't hate people for not speaking a language you don't really speak yet, ya know.
Try again: the (mostly White) rich Mexicans need to cough up the $$$ to educate/take care of their (mostly) poor Mestizo/Indian citizens. And in all fairness: starvation is no longer a problem SOB as it is............

We owe that dysfunctional country nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration