U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-02-2009, 10:35 PM
 
Location: California
25 posts, read 56,803 times
Reputation: 34

Advertisements

These statistics are 3-4 years old...what, I wonder are the numbers now.

>> 1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each
>> year.
>> http://tinyurl.com/zob77
>>
>>
>> 2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such
>> as food
>> stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
>> http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
>>
>>
>> 3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
>> http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
>>
>>
>> 4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school
>> education
>> for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
>> American-born
>> children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>> <http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt01.html>
>>
>>
>> 6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for
>> Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers
>> http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
>> <http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01html>
>>
>>
>> 9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused
>> by the
>> illegal aliens.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two
>> and a
>> half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their
>> children, are
>> going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States .
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
>> that
>> crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from
>> Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine
>> and
>> marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland
>> Security
>> Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
>>
>>
>> 12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of
>> mass
>> deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of
>> between
>> $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
>> http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
>>
>>
>> 13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to
>> their
>> countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
>>
>>
>> 14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes
>> Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".
>> http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
>>
>>
>> So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is
>> $3383
>> BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and
>> $230
>> BILLION DOLLARS, Hell get rid of em', We'll be ahead after the 1st
>> year!!!
>>
>>
>> Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!
>>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 PM
 
Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Reputation: 267
I think you're forgetting some important laws: all illegal aliens are entitled to do what they please and receive US taxpayer-funded services & welfare benefits due to their social status/nationality/ethnicity/race/etc. They may have violated many laws which US citizens are never allowed to violate but said conditions justify them receiving guaranteed free passes for such.

Challenging the legality of illegal alien criminal activities will not be tolerated by the Mexican government, ACLU, La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC, MEChA, etc. because doing such will ALWAYS be considered hate speech and can ONLY come from the mouths of uneducated, xenophobic and anti-hispanic rednecks.

Illegal aliens >>>>> your Yanqui gringo opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-03-2009, 04:01 PM
 
Location: Southern NH
2,490 posts, read 4,788,978 times
Reputation: 1668
Not to mention the 12 people murdered by illegal aliens each day:
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-03-2009, 04:26 PM
 
Location: John & Ken-ville
13,692 posts, read 15,115,240 times
Reputation: 9491
Apparently, back in 2001 when Chandra Levy was murdered nobody even thought for a moment that it could have been done by an illegal alien.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-03-2009, 08:44 PM
 
Location: SW Kansas
1,787 posts, read 3,346,148 times
Reputation: 1401
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Apparently, back in 2001 when Chandra Levy was murdered nobody even thought for a moment that it could have been done by an illegal alien.
Ya, kinda hard to imagine a person that will sneak into a country illegally might commit other crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
 
Location: California
25 posts, read 56,803 times
Reputation: 34
[CENTER][SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] HARSH YOU SAY??

There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special
ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language.


Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.

Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal
to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT
options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property.
That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign
flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
policies, if you do you will be sent home.

If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and
sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say?.................
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The above laws are reported to be the immigration laws of " MEXICO " ![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2009, 12:46 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,409,314 times
Reputation: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feddup1 View Post
These statistics are 3-4 years old...what, I wonder are the numbers now.

>> 1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each
>> year.
>> http://tinyurl.com/zob77
>>
>>
>> 2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such
>> as food
>> stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
>> http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
>>
>>
>> 3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
>> http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
>>
>>
>> 4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school
>> education
>> for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
>> American-born
>> children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>> <http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt01.html>
>>
>>
>> 6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for
>> Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers
>> http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
>> <http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01html>
>>
>>
>> 9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused
>> by the
>> illegal aliens.
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two
>> and a
>> half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their
>> children, are
>> going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States .
>> http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
>>
>>
>> 11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
>> that
>> crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from
>> Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine
>> and
>> marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland
>> Security
>> Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
>>
>>
>> 12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of
>> mass
>> deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of
>> between
>> $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
>> http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
>>
>>
>> 13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to
>> their
>> countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
>>
>>
>> 14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes
>> Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".
>> http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
>>
>>
>> So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is
>> $3383
>> BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and
>> $230
>> BILLION DOLLARS, Hell get rid of em', We'll be ahead after the 1st
>> year!!!
>>
>>
>> Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!
>>
Sounds like someone does not know how do do math. 1, 2 & 8 are all the same services. What about learning to subtract illegal's tax payer contribution with their fake social security numbers....

Im not saying we should give them a break...just saying we need to give accurate information. Overall, it is going to be a burden on tax payers to deport them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2009, 06:47 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
608 posts, read 791,184 times
Reputation: 409
It may be a burden to deport the illegals, but the costs for retaining them would justify getting them out! I'll point 'em south if they get lost going back home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Staten Island, New York
147 posts, read 186,327 times
Reputation: 66
Please don't get me started. I can not believe that America hasn't woken up to this. I can't even find a decent affordable apartment yet every illegal alien and get everything for free. Let's talk about the fact that they come here and the first thing they do is pop out an anchor baby so they are entitled to all benefits through their children. They pay no taxes yet suck the !@# out of the system. Billions in free food stamps, medical care, education and what do they do with the money they earn u ask? Send it back to their countries. Meanwhile the Government graces them with businesses and they can buy cars and homes. I can't even afford a home and I was born here! Does anybody but me see anything wrong here??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrapola1975 View Post
Please don't get me started. I can not believe that America hasn't woken up to this. I can't even find a decent affordable apartment yet every illegal alien and get everything for free. Let's talk about the fact that they come here and the first thing they do is pop out an anchor baby so they are entitled to all benefits through their children. They pay no taxes yet suck the !@# out of the system. Billions in free food stamps, medical care, education and what do they do with the money they earn u ask? Send it back to their countries. Meanwhile the Government graces them with businesses and they can buy cars and homes. I can't even afford a home and I was born here! Does anybody but me see anything wrong here??
Other than a sense of entitlement, jealousy, and wanting to blame one's shortcomings on others? I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top