U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 04:12 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
EVERY community should enact the same. It's up to all of us to stop illegals.
I totally agree. I was having a discussion with a friend of mine the other day and while both of us are blessed to not live in communities that are infested with illegals, we both continue to do everything we can to fight the invasion of our country.

Additionally, as a result of educating those around me, many of my family members and friends who were formerly disengaged are now fully engaged as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM

12,870 posts, read 12,770,385 times
i live in indian river county and i am very pleased that people are stepping up to the plate to make sure that the laws on the books are actually being enforced, even when they have to do it themselves! i hope this idea spreads to other counties in the state and throughout the country.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:50 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
I just found out the workers working for a contracter on my neighbor's house were here illegally and they just got busted along with the business owner. The best part of it was I made the call a while ago. The home owner had no idea and this is the second go round this contracter tried to sneak through. The last bunch last summer had an Illegal that was drunk driving and crashed into a truck. His son was killed in the crash and get this, the guy took off leaving his son to die in the car. The guy was more worried about being deported than the safety of his own child. We read about it on the news and were bummed to find out but it took a while to put 2 and 2 together until the guy didn't show up for work.

My neighbor had to file in small claims to get his money back.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i live in indian river county and i am very pleased that people are stepping up to the plate to make sure that the laws on the books are actually being enforced, even when they have to do it themselves! i hope this idea spreads to other counties in the state and throughout the country.
So am I. It makes me sad when I think so many Americans were inadvertently and silently consenting to the agenda of the ethnocentric racists and the corporate slave masters.

Now that millions have lost their jobs and their homes, the only thing they can pay now IS attention.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I just found out the workers working for a contracter on my neighbor's house were here illegally and they just got busted along with the business owner. The best part of it was I made the call a while ago. The home owner had no idea and this is the second go round this contracter tried to sneak through. The last bunch last summer had an Illegal that was drunk driving and crashed into a truck. His son was killed in the crash and get this, the guy took off leaving his son to die in the car. The guy was more worried about being deported than the safety of his own child. We read about it on the news and were bummed to find out but it took a while to put 2 and 2 together until the guy didn't show up for work.

My neighbor had to file in small claims to get his money back.
HIP HOP HOORAY, HO, HEY HO. Rep points coming your way. Big ups 1 Angry

Old 03-05-2009, 06:29 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
Perfect new slogan, it's not a border fence, it's a:

here it comes, wait for it......

a gated community

Old 06-12-2009, 01:22 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,345,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Perfect new slogan, it's not a border fence, it's a:

here it comes, wait for it......

a gated community
How did I miss this?? *LOL* Very funny; good turn of a phrase! *LOL*

Old 06-12-2009, 02:09 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,581,916 times
Now, if only I had the money to live in that area forever.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:14 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,032,296 times
Wow, this got to page two without an illegal apologist claiming that this is racist or mean spirited or doomed for failure the second those rich american s.of bs. had to mow their lawn or watch their children..

But, it still is early in the day isn't it?

Old 06-12-2009, 02:34 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,610,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Wow, this got to page two without an illegal apologist claiming that this is racist or mean spirited or doomed for failure the second those rich american s.of bs. had to mow their lawn or watch their children..

But, it still is early in the day isn't it?
Yes...I'm sure that as the day wears on, we'll be told how this is a 'socio-economic' issue...how the folks in that exclusive community should "figure out how to include these workers", rather than excluding them....how it wouldn't be 'cost effective' to get rid of them....etc etc etc.

The day's still young, as you say. Give it another few hours...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration