U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 09:22 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,696,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
well if you feel that much grief, why dont you set up a charity, or donate to them instead of fighting battles that will net you Zer0 Results.

IMHO people who are out of their houses now is because they bit off more than they could chew. They did not read the fineprint on their loans (ie double interest loans) They bought what they couldnt afford (on Credit) and now well they blame other people who abuse the social sytem. I have always said and will continue to say, In order to stop this mess, get rid off all the Social Services! we got enough lazy people on section 8, and wellfare that have been abusing the system for Eons! and they are the reason we (as a country) are strugling.

F**K universal healthcare if people knew (or paid attetion in health class) they could of avoided being sick in the first place.
And I suggest that you chill with your insults there: if you have such an attitude against the USA----------leave!

Face it: the party is over for the illegals hence public opinion seeing them for the criminals they are.

We have enough problems as it is which are being solved as we speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 10:15 PM

1,720 posts, read 3,939,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And I suggest that you chill with your insults there: if you have such an attitude against the USA----------leave!

Face it: the party is over for the illegals hence public opinion seeing them for the criminals they are.

We have enough problems as it is which are being solved as we speak.

Pardon my Ignorance but who am I insulting?

I donate to charities all the time its no big deal! Dont blame me for your insecurities.

Unless you find it offending that I am bashing all the lazy americans that would rather sit and whine, instead of finding ways to better themselves? then I guess the truth might Hurt a little.

And I could care less what happens to Illegal Aliens I am just sick of hearing a bunch of stereotyping mules defaming Hispanic People. How would you feel if we start ragging on Hungarian people just because we feel like it, and completely disregard whether they are here legally or not? I bet it will sting wont it?

Last edited by svg210; 03-07-2009 at 10:32 PM..

Old 03-08-2009, 09:17 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,696,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
Pardon my Ignorance but who am I insulting?

I donate to charities all the time its no big deal! Dont blame me for your insecurities.

Unless you find it offending that I am bashing all the lazy americans that would rather sit and whine, instead of finding ways to better themselves? then I guess the truth might Hurt a little.

And I could care less what happens to Illegal Aliens I am just sick of hearing a bunch of stereotyping mules defaming Hispanic People. How would you feel if we start ragging on Hungarian people just because we feel like it, and completely disregard whether they are here legally or not? I bet it will sting wont it?
If we had 12 million Hungarions here illegaly: I would be just as offended and would be calling ICE on 'em if I had probable cause.

You may notice that my loyalties lay with the USA and to a lesser extent Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK and other English dominant nations.

Besides: concerning 'Hispanics'; I will continue to rag on those who are here illegally. Legal folks from Mexico, etc. are welcome here and I will back them up.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:26 PM

18,563 posts, read 15,842,129 times
Quote:
After questioning, he had admitted a plan to bring his family out from the US to join him if he settled well in Britain.
Great so why wasn't the USA contacted to identify his family for deportation?

Old 02-28-2011, 07:43 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,981,094 times
Technically the guy in the OP wasn't an "illegal Mexican" as he was denied entry to the UK. He "attempted" to be an illegal resident, but slipped up.

Wonder if he was sent back to Mexico or the US?

Old 03-02-2011, 03:08 PM

23,636 posts, read 31,309,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
BBC NEWS | UK | England | The worst 'good luck' card ever?

Good for the Brits.

Anyone who attempts to do that here in the States would likely be welcomed with open arms and defended by pro-illegal politicians and ethnocentric "civil liberty" groups trying to stop "xenophobia" and "racism".
It's all talk anyway.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 PM

5,615 posts, read 12,462,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Technically the guy in the OP wasn't an "illegal Mexican" as he was denied entry to the UK. He "attempted" to be an illegal resident, but slipped up.

Wonder if he was sent back to Mexico or the US?
True, because this thread did kind of get resurrected from a while back.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:10 AM

2,227 posts, read 4,301,899 times
But he came from Los Angeles....
So he was an American Illegal...
All Mexicans I've met in Europe are rather rich.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,897,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
But he came from Los Angeles....
So he was an American Illegal...
All Mexicans I've met in Europe are rather rich.
If they are very rich, you might question how they're getting all that money. I've heard the cartels are pretty big suppliers of all sorts of illegal substances in Spain and other parts of Europe.

The USA isn't the only country with drug addicts.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:26 AM

2,227 posts, read 4,301,899 times
Mexico is a rich nation, most Spanish there are rich.
No, Cartels here are Italian, Spanish and Colombian, a big problem with Camorra.
Pot rings are rather local.
Prostitution rings are from Eastern Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration