U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2009, 11:27 AM

7,020 posts, read 10,126,383 times

Advertisements

How bad do things have to be for a group of people to be afraid to leave their houses because la migra might pick them up and place their family members in separate detention centers to eventually deport them? Or that people crossing the border not only have to be concerned about the environmental dangers, but also the more recent upsurge of people who kidnap migrants, steal from them, assault them, and hold them for ransom. The police or ICE commit similar atrocities, but masquerading as heroes; “saving” the immigrants from the drop houses. Many citizens believe undocumented immigrants deserve the harm or misfortune inflicted upon them because they are here “illegally”.

Nearly any debate about “illegal” immigration comes down to one thing: the law is the law. They say illegal people have no legitimate claims in “our” country.

http://deletetheborder.org - Apparently, this link no longer works.

Here's the link to the blog.

Αναρτήθηκε από Autonome Bird στις 5:07 πμ
Ετικέτες immigration
0 σχόλια:
Ανάρτηση Σχολίου

http://autonomyland.blogspot.com/200...ls-beyond.html

Looks like the OBA's finally admit to their obvious agenda. Not only do they fail miserably at in their attempts to criminalize America's right to sovereignty and border patrol who are simply doing their job, they blame America for the beheadings and other heinous crimes commited by illegal aliens and the mexican drug cartels who are responsible for their victimization of Americans and each other.

They even manage to drag black Americans into their desperate attempt to justify their agenda to end America's sovereignty.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-08-2009 at 11:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2009, 12:45 PM

35,260 posts, read 32,214,843 times
I just read that whole peace and it is just dripping with the sense of entitlement. The author is so buried in the sense of entitlement the article makes hardly any sense. They think that people should be allowed to live where ever they want and apparently live off of the people of the Continent of their choosing.

Money grows on trees and there is no ownership in the author's World?

Racism? Here is a thought for these immigrants...stay home and there won't be anything to worry about along the lines of racism. Defending your tax money is hardly racism.

When a Latino Border Patrol officer makes an arrest, is that racism?

Old 03-08-2009, 01:09 PM

7,020 posts, read 10,126,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I just read that whole peace and it is just dripping with the sense of entitlement. The author is so buried in the sense of entitlement the article makes hardly any sense. They think that people should be allowed to live where ever they want and apparently live off of the people of the Continent of their choosing.

Money grows on trees and there is no ownership in the author's World?

Racism? Here is a thought for these immigrants...stay home and there won't be anything to worry about along the lines of racism. Defending your tax money is hardly racism.

When a Latino Border Patrol officer makes an arrest, is that racism?
Agreed. But surely, you aren't surprised are you? The race card is all they have. What infuriates me is when they throw black Americans in their pot of gumbo in their sad attempts to not appear racist while delusionally and hypocritically attempting to make illegal immigration white America's guilt.

Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 PM

21,148 posts, read 37,484,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. But surely, you aren't surprised are you? The race card is all they have. What infuriates me is when they throw black Americans in their pot of gumbo in their sad attempts to not appear racist while delusionally and hypocritically attempting to make illegal immigration white America's guilt.
In the eyes of the (Hispanic) illegal alien apologists-------------we are all White regardless of our actual race/ethnicity.

Old 04-14-2019, 11:08 AM

1,440 posts, read 822,566 times
I don't give a s--t about illegal immigrants, or people who ONLY want asylum in the US no matter how far they've hitch-hiked.

Why is absolutely every country allowed to have a border but, we're not?!

This sounds like I hate Democrats; I do. I hate Republicans too, they the ones who keep hiring illegals.

All politicians try to look like they on different teams but, just like pro-wrestling, when the show is over they all in the locker room in the back hiving each other high-5s. In fact, politics even more fake than wrestling. At least wrestling lets you see some sweet table action or some crap, politicians take your money for ...?...???...?!!?!!...

Old 04-14-2019, 12:15 PM

13,605 posts, read 7,435,118 times
That piece appears to be from 2009, fwiw.

Old 04-15-2019, 09:13 AM

14,425 posts, read 7,939,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
I don't give a s--t about illegal immigrants, or people who ONLY want asylum in the US no matter how far they've hitch-hiked.

Why is absolutely every country allowed to have a border but, we're not?!

This sounds like I hate Democrats; I do. I hate Republicans too, they the ones who keep hiring illegals.

All politicians try to look like they on different teams but, just like pro-wrestling, when the show is over they all in the locker room in the back hiving each other high-5s. In fact, politics even more fake than wrestling. At least wrestling lets you see some sweet table action or some crap, politicians take your money for ...?...???...?!!?!!...
You seem frustrated. Every country including ours has a border and immigration policies. Unfortunately, the world is in turmoil. Columbia has already received 500,000 migrants from Venezuela and 3 million people are expected to flee. Israel has a problem with illegal immigrants fleeing Africa. Many entered through a a fenced border between Israel and Egypt. Most came to seek asylum. Wikipedia is reporting that 6.5 million people have been displaced in the Middle East. Three million people fled to Lebanon, Turkey, and Jordan. Lets not even talk about Yemen and the humanitarian catastrophe leaving children starving to death and 3 million fleeing. You have to be extremely desperate in Somalia for 280,000 people fleeing that country in favor of Yemen. Remember the European crisis with roughly a million migrants coming to Europe from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan? All of these countries have borders just like ours. All of these countries have laws that dictate that anyone can come and ask for asylum. Desperate starving people do desperate things to keep themselves and their children out of harms way. Who among us wouldn't do the same thing? Humanitarian crisis is different than illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration is encouraged here because big business wants cheap labor. Illegal immigrants are also an economic fuel as well as a drain. Many of them pay into social security that they will never collect. That's one win.

Now, you can continue to be frustrated if you continue to focus only on the myopic hate spoon fed to you by the right wing media, or, you can broaden your horizons and understand that the world in in flux, not just Central America. Seriously, read outside of your restrictive comfort zone. There is a wealth of information out there that will help you keep things in perspective.

I don't think traumatizing already tired and hungry stressed out people is the answer. If you're Christian then you should understand that we should help another human being. That doesn't mean that they get to stay in our country, but we should at least offer them a warm bed and meal. There's nothing wrong with seeing a person in need and helping them. If you saw a person hurt on the side of the road would you just drive by? Would you ask them where they came from or who they voted for, or would you stop and help them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or