U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 04:58 PM

147 posts, read 186,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertGirl View Post
Oh, yes, and clothing manufacture. How could I forget? The modern day sweat shops in downtown Los Angeles churning out American Apparel tee shirts. Made in America with undocumented labor.
And thy're more than happy to do it because what they don't earn in wages they more than make up for in BENEFITS raping the system..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 05:49 PM

11 posts, read 11,501 times
Yeah send them all back!! if we roll up our sleeves and start doing our own labor for $7/hr i'm pretty sure they will go back because lack of work.. Oh I forgot we don't want to wash dishes,roof houses,pour concrete, do construction work or any service work.... someone else will do it-because we feel we are above those type jobs... P.S. illegal immigrants didn't take all the jobs- its called outsourcing by greedy U.S. corporations. Why do you think (Hadji) answers when you call your Visa card...

Old 03-20-2009, 05:53 PM

32,807 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrico View Post
Yeah send them all back!! if we roll up our sleeves and start doing our own labor for $7/hr i'm pretty sure they will go back because lack of work.. Oh I forgot we don't want to wash dishes,roof houses,pour concrete, do construction work or any service work.... someone else will do it-because we feel we are above those type jobs... P.S. illegal immigrants didn't take all the jobs- its called outsourcing by greedy U.S. corporations. Why do you think (Hadji) answers when you call your Visa card...
It wouldn't be 7 bucks an hour without 20 million scab workers here illegally.

Old 03-20-2009, 06:10 PM

hey negrapola your son probably just said that so you'd bugging him about work and give him money for a skateboard... maybe your son should try harder

Old 03-20-2009, 06:12 PM

I've noticed that the general contractors are mostly white, yet then whine about illegals but they sure line their pockets with that money

Old 03-20-2009, 06:34 PM

563 posts, read 1,220,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrapola1975 View Post
That is a lie from the pit of HELL! Let me tell you a little story. My 15 year old son went to get a job at a restaraunt after school and guess what? He couldn't because they would have to pay him minimum wage as opposed to paying the Mexican that works thier 4 bucks! So please enough of this crap that they do the jobs that WE won't. We're not given the opportunity. It's more profitable to hire an "UNDOCUMENTED". That is the politically correct term nowadays, right? What a joke
I see my sarcasm had an effect. I was JOKING! Settle down....you and I are on the same page.

Old 03-20-2009, 06:34 PM

Yeah i know it wouldn't be $7/hr if they all left,It would be 3x's more an hr do you really want to pay that? just think our government did this to the work force, its pretty smart, example $20/hr construction worker.. if I find someone to work for $8/hr for the same work. then i'm making $12 profit/hr. I do this for years right,the work force knows this wage, so when someone wants to work $8 is what I pay. So if i pay $2 more they think its a miracle. So from $20/hr to $10/hr and I still make profit.. Nice huh? thank our government for their (recesion plan) at the end of the day they look like heroes for giving us table scraps...

Old 03-20-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrico View Post
hey negrapola your son probably just said that so you'd bugging him about work and give him money for a skateboard... maybe your son should try harder
He didn't have to tell me, I was there with him. Btw, my son had placed numerous applications with many companies and he's not into skateboards, he wants a car

Old 03-20-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertGirl View Post
I see my sarcasm had an effect. I was JOKING! Settle down....you and I are on the same page.

Way to get my nerve

Old 03-20-2009, 06:48 PM

I truley apologize for that comment its something i'd tell my parents so i would'nt have to work..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration