U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 11:37 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,032,296 times

Advertisements

Look, there is such a thing as immigration law -- all countries have them, and it is only responsible to enforce them. Just because you don't care to follow such law does not make it obsolete. Also, there is no way you are a native born US citizen as it is clear English is not your first language and that the US does not hold your first loyalty. My guess is that you are fairly recently from Mexico, and you are quite proud to be Mexican -- as you should be, if you were still a Mexican citizen. If you are now a US citizen Mexico should not hold a priority with you. That would be disloyal to your new country.
Beyond those two points I don't know what else I can tell you......your post was rambling and didn't make a lot of sense (I attribute that to English being a second language for you? If so, good for you on learning on it)

Old 03-10-2009, 11:59 AM

365 posts, read 667,390 times
Default sorry and mean it...

ok loyalty this and that...is like we were gangs
were all human beings....

first of all to end this thread as educative as possible...

1. dont consume foreign...you support cheap labor....that makes america the promise land for the poor.but yet corrodes your middle class...by purchasing foreing "if it was true wal-mart would not be the success story it is...
2. TO LATE NOW BUT LETS PLAY BY YOUR RULES i hope everybody that is illegal....gets deported...but next time dont let your stupid government..built roads..hospitals..schools based on the illegal immigration

3. fine the hell out of companies that hired illegs..to stay afloat the competition...but do it...because if you dont...youre just waving meat to hungry needy people...

4. well thats all...but what can you expect from a society that doesnt even give equal rights to its black people...the rate for a black men to be in prison is 500% higher than it is for whites....no mercy....
and we brown newcomers....expect more...usa regulated asian immigration of afraid of yellowing america....it has to be ANGLO SAXON...

WELL I HOPE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...
BUT HOPEFULLY 10 TO 20 YEARS FROM NOW YOUR PERSPECTIVES DONT CHANGE...WHEN...
RUSSIA OR CHINA...OR A UNIFIED EUROPE OR TERRORIST THREATING THE USA...AND THAT YOU AS A LOVING FATHER OR MOTHER HAVE TO THE MAXIM SACRIFICE TO LET GO OF YOUR LOVE ONES
TO COMPENSATE BY YOUR GREED AND NARROW MINDED MIND...

GOOD LUCK.....NEIGHBOR...

Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,032,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
ok loyalty this and that...is like we were gangs
were all human beings....

first of all to end this thread as educative as possible...

1. dont consume foreign...you support cheap labor....that makes america the promise land for the poor.but yet corrodes your middle class...by purchasing foreing "if it was true wal-mart would not be the success story it is...
2. TO LATE NOW BUT LETS PLAY BY YOUR RULES i hope everybody that is illegal....gets deported...but next time dont let your stupid government..built roads..hospitals..schools based on the illegal immigration

3. fine the hell out of companies that hired illegs..to stay afloat the competition...but do it...because if you dont...youre just waving meat to hungry needy people...

4. well thats all...but what can you expect from a society that doesnt even give equal rights to its black people...the rate for a black men to be in prison is 500% higher than it is for whites....no mercy....
and we brown newcomers....expect more...usa regulated asian immigration of afraid of yellowing america....it has to be ANGLO SAXON...

WELL I HOPE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...
BUT HOPEFULLY 10 TO 20 YEARS FROM NOW YOUR PERSPECTIVES DONT CHANGE...WHEN...
RUSSIA OR CHINA...OR A UNIFIED EUROPE OR TERRORIST THREATING THE USA...AND THAT YOU AS A LOVING FATHER OR MOTHER HAVE TO THE MAXIM SACRIFICE TO LET GO OF YOUR LOVE ONES
TO COMPENSATE BY YOUR GREED AND NARROW MINDED MIND...

GOOD LUCK.....NEIGHBOR...
Neighbor? I thought you said you were a US citizen?

If Mexico is in the crapper, then you (I will presume) as an educated Mexican citizen ought to lead the fight for reform in your own country. Instead of pointing fingers at a neighboring country, why not start real reform in your own? Make immigration to the North obsolete. Make Mexico a paradise. It is within your grasp to do so, and it could be argued that it is you duty to do so....much more so then the United States duty to remake Mexico. And really, do you want that? Because when the US does nation building we tend to do it with black hawk helicopters and guided missiles.
Much better you do it yourselves.
As to an aging population....well, that is true. But luckily legal immigration is still going strong. Because we need more then warm bodies filling up the vacuum of workers.....we need educated, self disiplined immigratants to fill all the jobs that will be vacant once the boomers start dying off. And we are getting them. So, no fears there
As to how the US treats black men....well, I suggest you take that up with Barack Obama. Maybe he can do something about that....

Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM

Default And

And dont hold it against us if in the future we deported mexicans still have some resentment...and
do not fill your capitalist attraction to fill your fields or factories like in world war 2 or mexico as a country supportying the allied cause..

Your reapt what you harvest

Old 03-10-2009, 12:20 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
I am a mexican american and love both countries thats why I have this perspective and lol..I am not racist...so those facts are false...
Secondly, if Mexico is such a wonderful country that is has so much wealth -- take care of your own people!and what lol...and let history takes it course...THERES NO SUCH THING AS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...THERE HAS NEVER BEEN....if you were and irish...in the 1870s you were not welcome the natives not native americans...americans...did not like the competion they never did..when irish came..they hated them..when russians came they hated them...when italians came they hated them... Stop exporting your poor and uneducated to the US. and what forget the teachings you over history prove so well to do? lol...a local...that his grandpa is been here for 120 years...The truth is, and you can candy coat it all you want, Mexico is not doing the US any favors by unloading their poor.neither did you do a favor for europe but guess what YOU WERE THERE SAFTY VALVE We (the US) have become Mexicos safety valve.LOL... If you had to retain all of the poor and uneducated that has immigrated illegally to the US for the last twenty or so years your economy wouldn't look so hot and you would most likely have seen some kind of revolution.AGAIN LOL..WHAT KIND I SAY.... So please spare me the crap that Mexico is doing the US a favor by unloading their undesirables across the border. Truely, Mexico should be paying the US 'babysitting' fees.REALLY...LOOK DONT WHANT TO INSULT YOU BUT AMERICA IS ASKING TO BE NURTURE...AND THE NEWCOMERS WILL LOVE TO LOVE THIS LAND AS MUCH AS YOUR ANCESTORS DID..LOL ITS THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH WHERE THE LAND IS SO RICH IN NATURAL RESOURCES THAT ITS 26 INHABITANTS PER SQ MILE IS ASKING TO COME...DISORGANIZE BROWN MEXICO DOESNT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS EUROPEANS DID...WHEN THEY DID NOT HAVE A SAFTY VALVE?
But whatever...
As to the drug war you do have a point with supply and demand. There is a demand in the US for drugs. But that Mexicans have made drug dealing a widely held profession and have taken bloodthirsty violence to a whole new level does not reflect on American potheads.LOL..WHAT DID YOU EXPECT IS CALLED EVOLUTION LOL...READ THE BIBLE IT ALL STARTED BY BITYNG THE APPLE...AND THEN WHAT? EVEN TO GOD SEEM PUNISHABLE ENOUGH What it does reflect on is the essential Mexican culture of 'keeping peons in their place'. LOL...AGAING ITS THAT WHY THINK WELL STAY INGONORANT Maybe if said peons had access to education and the ability to go on to college just maybe the drug trade wouldn't be so virulent in Mexico. NO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE A DIFFRENCE..DONT COMSUME DRUGS...AND THATS ALLL.....

Look to your own damn self. The US has its own problems, we didn't create Mexicos problems and we sure as hell aren't responsible for fixing them. LOL...WHAT KIND i SAID....ALL THE ANCESTORS...
THA HAVE COME EVEN FROM THE BERING SEA....
AMERICA IN HAVING 300 MILLION INHABITANTS...AND
LOOKING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AT EUROPEAN PROBLEMS....
THATS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE AS A CITIZEN YOU DONT GIVE A FLYING FLIP ON WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD...
AMERICA GIVES 2 BILLION TO FIGHT NARCOTRAFFICNQ IN COLOMBIA...
ASSIST MEXICO WITH THE SAME AMOUNT AND YET YOU PROTECT A
12 TRILLION EUROPEAN ECONOMY FROM THE RUSSIANS..LOL....
MAYBE THE EUROPEANS ARE THE PROBLEM
STARVING AMERICA FROM ITS RESOURCES TU SUBSIDY EUROPEANS PROTECTION...
AND AS A BROWN CITIZEN i DONT GIVE A FLYING FLIP THA THAS TO DO WITH EUROPENA INTEREST ABROAD...
Troll: you have been reported.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM

guess you havent read my articles huh...
most of those newcomers are bleeding the industry by espionage...
NO PROBLEM THERE.....

AND ITS BETTER YOU START USING LOW TONE BECAUSE THESE are not teddys rossevelt days "talk softly and carry a big stick"
america needs as much of their allies it can really get....

and mexico believe it or not
is one of them.....

Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 PM

3,162 posts, read 10,294,821 times
Iturbide, your points are interesting, though it would be nice that you waited a bit more between posts to allow others to reply to you.

Please try to avoid writing everything in caps because it's considered rude, because it is like if you were shouting, remember that as much as you are entitled to your point of view others are entitled to the same right, respect is what makes forums and debates great

Otherwise I'll have to close this thread.

Regards

Old 03-10-2009, 12:29 PM

Default troll....

I am not going to get to your level..as of matter of fact if you have noticed....

i dont post a lot ...and just felt like relieving some tension on all these stupid dumb fiasco created by the government that is supposly upholding the law and now the locals just want to uproot everything really happen...

i think its god way testing america on really how tolerant and just she is...
because the world
is growing at 80 million inhabitants per year and are not being tolerant
when it comes to oil, water, resources etc....

all of you will be in my prayers because the day of reckoning is coming
and even the poorest most ignorent some day might be the ones sheltering you someday
and when that day comes...
hope dear that they have a past to justify their mercy....

thanks...

Old 03-10-2009, 12:31 PM

Default thanks travelling fella

no more shouting...and sorry...
will do better and not being sarcastic..

thanks...and glad that you said I have interesting points

Old 03-10-2009, 12:36 PM

3,162 posts, read 10,294,821 times
Quote:
no more shouting...and sorry...
will do better and not being sarcastic..

thanks...and glad that you said I have interesting points
You are welcome, I see that you are new to the forums, so let me welcome you

perhaps you would like to read the terms of service, so you can be familiar with the Dos and Don'ts.

Terms of Service City-Data Forum

I hope you enjoy your experience here.

Regards
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or