U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-12-2009, 06:07 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
You realize your own prejudice, and you try to find excuses for it? Are you really that helpless or weak minded to not be able to get over your own prejudice that you can openly acknowledge?
I stand by what I stated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-12-2009, 06:38 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
If your country is so great, then why the hell are you here? Why don't you get your arrogant little butt back to your perfect, superior little country?
Hear that whizzing sound? I think something just flew right over your head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I stand by what I stated.
What did you state? That you are prejudiced, and you realize that you are prejudiced, and you realize that its wrong, but you cant help yourself?
Man, it's good theres less and less people with your mindset these days, and there will probably be even fewer in the future.

I'd say attitudes like that scare me, but not really, because those kinds of attitudes are becoming less relevant in our country as time marches on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 06:56 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
What did you state? That you are prejudiced, and you realize that you are prejudiced, and you realize that its wrong, but you cant help yourself?
Man, it's good theres less and less people with your mindset these days, and there will probably be even fewer in the future.

I'd say attitudes like that scare me, but not really, because those kinds of attitudes are becoming less relevant in our country as time marches on.
Let me clarify here:

I am prejudiced against many aspects of so-called 'Hispanic' culture----------as has been driven home by the antics of the Spanish speaking illegal alien hillbillies from SOB, etc.

The cold reality is that when I see a successful Mestizo looking individual (of any race/ethnicity) I do not perceive them as being Latino for the reason above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 06:59 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Let me clarify here:

I am prejudiced against many aspects of so-called 'Hispanic' culture----------as has been driven home by the antics of the Spanish speaking illegal alien hillbillies from SOB, etc.

The cold reality is that when I see a successful Mestizo looking individual (of any race/ethnicity) I do not perceive them as being Latino for the reason above.
It's like you're deliberately prejudiced, and yes, that is racist to feel that way about a race(mestizo). Good luck with that.

I would hate to be so weak-minded to deliberately believe in stereotypes rather than challenge myself to overcome them to be open minded. People like that aren't relevant in my country anymore. We're waiting with anticipation for those people to fade out all ready so they stop stinking up our society. It's too bad you choose to be one of those.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:10 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
It's like you're deliberately prejudiced, and yes, that is racist to feel that way about a race(mestizo). Good luck with that.

I would hate to be so weak-minded to deliberately believe in stereotypes rather than challenge myself to overcome them to be open minded. People like that aren't relevant in my country anymore. We're waiting with anticipation for those people to fade out all ready so they stop stinking up our society. It's too bad you choose to be one of those.
I see no reason to be open minded towards a bunch of criminals-----------or their enablers.

Just face reality: those illegal fools from SOB have effectively besmirched the reputation of Hispanics, period.

If I were you: I would direct your ire towards the above knuckleheads---------not me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:37 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I see no reason to be open minded towards a bunch of criminals-----------or their enablers.

Just face reality: those illegal fools from SOB have effectively besmirched the reputation of Hispanics, period.

If I were you: I would direct your ire towards the above knuckleheads---------not me.
You are being close minded toward mestizo Hispanics! Not a "bunch of criminals". From your own words.

Those people aren't wishing me harm. You're choosing to be racist!
You act like you can't help yourself because it makes you feel better about your anti-Mexican beliefs. You spread your hate toward Mexicans all day on here, through means both subtle and direct.

Keep hating. You won't live to see your dream of a Mexico conquered by the United States. You won't be able to see mass attacks on Latinos who didn't choose to see things your way, and you won't see Latino-Americans cowering in fear over the minority of irrelevant people who think like you.

Despite your type's accusations, I'm not one to indiscriminately call people "racists". But you didn't leave yourself much room to defend yourself. You're getting pretty specific and clear about your beliefs.

You attempt to offset it and think your patronizing of African-Americans balances out your prejudice towards Latinos, but it doesn't. I also don't buy your "concern" over Latino-Americans getting attacked for not 'distancing themselves' from illegals, or trying to please people like you.
You can almost feel your anticipation when you discuss a submissive taken over Mexico, and public opinion turning against Mexican-Americans and Latinos because of illegal aliens.

Your agenda against Hispanics, Mexicans, Chicanos, Mexico is very VERY clear. What's your reasoning? Why? You've taken it way farther than those who are here illegally. Your hate is clear. So again, why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,357,433 times
Reputation: 4893
Like the Sheriff says - let them investigate.

Then, when they are done "investigating" and find nada wrong - all the Sheriff "nay sayers" can simple bend over and kiss his ass -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I see no reason to be open minded towards a bunch of criminals-----------or their enablers.

Just face reality: those illegal fools from SOB have effectively besmirched the reputation of Hispanics, period.

If I were you: I would direct your ire towards the above knuckleheads---------not me.
I couldn't agree more. Just when you think their mindset and behavior can't possible get any more ridiculous they prove you wrong. The best any of us can do is keep in mind that we are talking about millions of people who pathetically believe that nothing is ever their fault or responsibility.

Sometimes you do have to wonder if their arrogance and false sense of entitlement is real or if they are so brain washed that they are simply out of touch with reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I see no reason to be open minded towards a bunch of criminals-----------or their enablers.

Just face reality: those illegal fools from SOB have effectively besmirched the reputation of Hispanics, period.

If I were you: I would direct your ire towards the above knuckleheads---------not me.
Indeed they have. If legal Hispanics do not soon sever their ties with illegals, the damage will be irreparable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top