U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 07:54 PM

96 posts, read 91,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
No, it is good news for Americans who have had their civil rights violated by this man.

If they entered the country illegally ( remember, this thread is about ILLEGAL immigrants! ), they are NOT Americans, and they are NOT entitled to the same civil rights of those who are.

Arapio is going to be "investigated" for doing what the law commands him to do? Isn't that just like the lefties!! THEY can break the law all day long, and it's just a "simple mistake"....or a little bit of "sloppiness". But if it's a conservative...or a Republican, why, let's have an investigation!!

If the left investigated themselves even half as much as they do Republicans, the fraud from kenya wouldn't have even won the primary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 08:04 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Indeed they have. If legal Hispanics do not soon sever their ties with illegals, the damage will be irreparable.
"legal Hispanics"? Not Hispanic-Americans, or just plain Americans of Hispanic descent? They are "legal Hispanics".
These Hispanics aren't like the rest of Americans, with different opinions?

You guys keep threatening discrimination and persecution, but it won't come down to that. Only you guys and other unsavory people can't separate Hispanics from illegals.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:04 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Indeed they have. If legal Hispanics do not soon sever their ties with illegals, the damage will be irreparable.
I think the marches coupled with the fact that many of them are still demanding amnesty for their illegal alien raza has pretty much sealed their fate.

The anchor babies and other hispanics in government demanding amnesty aren't doing them any favors either.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:17 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
You are being close minded toward mestizo Hispanics! Not a "bunch of criminals". From your own words.

Those people aren't wishing me harm. You're choosing to be racist!
You act like you can't help yourself because it makes you feel better about your anti-Mexican beliefs. You spread your hate toward Mexicans all day on here, through means both subtle and direct.

Keep hating. You won't live to see your dream of a Mexico conquered by the United States. You won't be able to see mass attacks on Latinos who didn't choose to see things your way, and you won't see Latino-Americans cowering in fear over the minority of irrelevant people who think like you.

Despite your type's accusations, I'm not one to indiscriminately call people "racists". But you didn't leave yourself much room to defend yourself. You're getting pretty specific and clear about your beliefs.

You attempt to offset it and think your patronizing of African-Americans balances out your prejudice towards Latinos, but it doesn't. I also don't buy your "concern" over Latino-Americans getting attacked for not 'distancing themselves' from illegals, or trying to please people like you.
You can almost feel your anticipation when you discuss a submissive taken over Mexico, and public opinion turning against Mexican-Americans and Latinos because of illegal aliens.

Your agenda against Hispanics, Mexicans, Chicanos, Mexico is very VERY clear. What's your reasoning? Why? You've taken it way farther than those who are here illegally. Your hate is clear. So again, why?
Methinks my comments have touched a sensitive nerve: almost as if you are hiding something.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I couldn't agree more. Just when you think their mindset and behavior can't possible get any more ridiculous they prove you wrong. The best any of us can do is keep in mind that we are talking about millions of people who pathetically believe that nothing is ever their fault or responsibility.

Sometimes you do have to wonder if their arrogance and false sense of entitlement is real or if they are so brain washed that they are simply out of touch with reality.
Quote:
Just delusional, childish 'you owe me' reasoning from a frightened individual............nothing more

Old 03-12-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Methinks my comments have touched a sensitive nerve: almost as if you are hiding something.
Hiding what? That I'm Latino, and I am offended that people like you with prejudices towards Latinos are still around?
No, I'm very clear about that.

And you're doing a bad job hiding what you're really about. It's as clear as day no matter how hard you try to justify it or distract from it.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Hiding what? That I'm Latino, and I am offended that people like you with prejudices towards Latinos are still around?
No, I'm very clear about that.

And you're doing a bad job hiding what you're really about. It's as clear as day no matter how hard you try to justify it or distract from it.
Again: my prejudice is against many aspects of 'Latino' culture--------not Mestizos (besides, not all are even Hispanic).

Old 03-12-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Again: my prejudice is against many aspects of 'Latino' culture--------not Mestizos (besides, not all are even Hispanic).
Quote:

The cold reality is that when I see a successful Mestizo looking individual (of any race/ethnicity) I do not perceive them as being Latino for the reason above.
Quote:

Flip side: 'prejudice' is a weird animal: whenever I see a (probable) Latino dressed well by WASP standards; I immediately think Sicilian---------not Hispanic.
Your comments like these along with many others don't leave you much room to backtrack.
These very comments themselves show a prejudice towards mestizos of Latino background.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:26 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunklhammer View Post
If they entered the country illegally ( remember, this thread is about ILLEGAL immigrants! ), they are NOT Americans, and they are NOT entitled to the same civil rights of those who are.

Arapio is going to be "investigated" for doing what the law commands him to do? Isn't that just like the lefties!! THEY can break the law all day long, and it's just a "simple mistake"....or a little bit of "sloppiness". But if it's a conservative...or a Republican, why, let's have an investigation!!

If the left investigated themselves even half as much as they do Republicans, the fraud from kenya wouldn't have even won the primary.
Since when did this thread become about illegal immigrants.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:27 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Your comments like these along with many others don't leave you much room to backtrack.
These very comments themselves show a prejudice towards mestizos of Latino background.
Quote:
The cold reality is that when I see a successful Mestizo looking individual (of any race/ethnicity) I do not perceive them as being Latino for the reason above.
To break it down, latinos can't possibly be successful. That's his viewpoint for you. Incredible!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or