U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 06:09 PM

3,721 posts, read 3,329,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Under US law you would probably be counted as English-----------not Black or whatever your lineage is.
And you bring this up here because you read it on the UK forum? Why don't you come straight out on the UK forum and ask me instead of being sneaky, back handed and cryptic on here?

What are you mice or man?

Oh and the US authorities consider me British, all my paper work says British, nowhere does the US government describe me as "an English Citizen"

Seriously dude, you give Americans a bad name.

Oh I get it, you were just trying to alert the othr posters that I am Black Is there anything else you want to say on my behalf?

Old 03-13-2009, 06:49 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
And you bring this up here because you read it on the UK forum? Why don't you come straight out on the UK forum and ask me instead of being sneaky, back handed and cryptic on here?

What are you mice or man?

Oh and the US authorities consider me British, all my paper work says British, nowhere does the US government describe me as "an English Citizen"

Seriously dude, you give Americans a bad name.

Oh I get it, you were just trying to alert the othr posters that I am Black Is there anything else you want to say on my behalf?
Yes:

Unless you have papers: stay the hell out of the USA; we have enough problems without troublemakers like you stirring up things.

Old 03-14-2009, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Yes:

Unless you have papers: stay the hell out of the USA; we have enough problems without troublemakers like you stirring up things.
Is that all you have to say? Not that I expected anything eloquent from you. Like I said I do have a green card, which I am at risk of loosing if I don't do something about my residency, as I have been back in the UK for 4 years now with only a handful of visits back, the longest lasting 4 months. In May I'll be in South Carolina for a wedding and maybe next year I will move back, but business is doing just fine here and I'm closer to my family who live here so I'm in no big hurry.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Is that all you have to say? Not that I expected anything eloquent from you. Like I said I do have a green card, which I am at risk of loosing if I don't do something about my residency, as I have been back in the UK for 4 years now with only a handful of visits back, the longest lasting 4 months. In May I'll be in South Carolina for a wedding and maybe next year I will move back, but business is doing just fine here and I'm closer to my family who live here so I'm in no big hurry.
If you have the proper documentation to be here: you are OK in my eyes.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
If you have the proper documentation to be here: you are OK in my eyes.
But I was a "documented" illegal alien for a year when I over stayed my visa" originally

Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
But I was a "documented" illegal alien for a year when I over stayed my visa" originally
Tough. Thank God you were not an illegal in Mexico then got caught by the patrulla frontera.

Old 03-15-2009, 02:49 PM

3,162 posts, read 10,303,557 times
Quote:
Tough. Thank God you were not an illegal in Mexico then got caught by the patrulla frontera.
The truth is that wealthy illegal immigrants are just asked for some cash then left alone.

I know several illegals from germany, the uk, the united states, spain, etc that have been in this situation.

the only guy I knew that was deported was a guy from Spain that used to keep complaining about Mexico, his coworkers got fed up with this attitude and called the immigration authorities, he was deported.

Old 03-15-2009, 02:54 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,960,800 times
Quote:

I happen to like rabbits. That sets a bad precedent, yet again. Sure, just jump across the border. You'll get citizenship eventually. Maybe he can pay for all of his countrymen that jumped across too with no regard to a country's laws.

Last edited by wehotex; 03-15-2009 at 03:02 PM..

Old 03-15-2009, 03:29 PM

48,519 posts, read 81,113,623 times
So shopuld we belebrate his cutting in line in front of thsoe that have been waiting for years? Is the point that its ok to stepover other to get waht you want. I take it he was one of those that got amnesty in the 80's and then the governamnt was going to stop any others that came into the country illegally. They gott eh amnesty but the governamnt did nothing to stop them after that by lack of funding. It seem the violence in mexico spilling over the border is the only thing that will make that really happen.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
The truth is that wealthy illegal immigrants are just asked for some cash then left alone.

I know several illegals from germany, the uk, the united states, spain, etc that have been in this situation.

the only guy I knew that was deported was a guy from Spain that used to keep complaining about Mexico, his coworkers got fed up with this attitude and called the immigration authorities, he was deported.
That which I bolded I do believe----------which is part and parcel of a Third World mentality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or