U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 08:12 AM

3,721 posts, read 3,323,366 times

Advertisements

For all you rabid haters.

The Dog Whisperer Becomes a U.S. Citizen - Dog Whisperer : People.com

Old 03-13-2009, 08:26 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
So what? I hear that River Phoenix liked to use drugs -- does that mean that OD'ing on drugs is a good thing? Chris Brown likes to beat down women -- I guess in your book that makes it OK because after all, he is a celebrity. I can only imagine what moral lesson you believe can be learned from Paris Hilton and the Octo mommy.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:27 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Times in 2000 was easier for some illegal aliens to make things right and my hat is off to Millan.

Things have changed and the illegals today need to leave immediately-----------be them Mexican, Chinese or British.

Think about it: those idiotic illegal alien 'rights' marches in 2006 turned many of us (myself included) against those insolent criminals.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:33 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Remember everyone, if you're a celebrity you get a free pass!

Do not dare argue that no one is above the law because clearly some people ARE.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:02 AM

3,721 posts, read 3,323,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
So what? I hear that River Phoenix liked to use drugs -- does that mean that OD'ing on drugs is a good thing? Chris Brown likes to beat down women -- I guess in your book that makes it OK because after all, he is a celebrity. I can only imagine what moral lesson you believe can be learned from Paris Hilton and the Octo mommy.
What I'm saying is that you all cream your panties over illegals being there when most of you have no day to day dealings with them and get excited whenever one of them commit a crime or because your favorite talk show host tells you what bad people they are.

Be glad they don't get the sort goverment assistance they get in this country.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:11 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
What I'm saying is that you all cream your panties over illegals being there when most of you have no day to day dealings with them and get excited whenever one of them commit a crime or because your favorite talk show host tells you what bad people they are.

Be glad they don't get the sort goverment assistance they get in this country.
You mean the free and taxpayer-subsidized benefits and services they receive when the illegal alien mothers plop out who-knows-how-many anchor babies for the sheer purpose of gaining those benefits and/or to deter being deported because of their illegal statuses?

Old 03-13-2009, 09:50 AM

3,496 posts, read 8,341,703 times
AZ Bear would argue that Cesar Millan is not Latino because he is successful...Just want to let you know from the mindset he operates out of...

Old 03-13-2009, 10:01 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
AZ Bear would argue that Cesar Millan is not Latino because he is successful...Just want to let you know from the mindset he operates out of...
And the irony is that calling a Mestizo Mexican 'Spanish' is not really an insult whereas referring to a Castillian as 'Mexican' would be fighting words.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:38 AM

3,496 posts, read 8,341,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And the irony is that calling a Mestizo Mexican 'Spanish' is not really an insult whereas referring to a Castillian as 'Mexican' would be fighting words.
Really? Because you have seen this happen or read about it on the internet?

I know...you know someone that told you this....

Same old song with you...

Old 03-13-2009, 11:08 AM

2,518 posts, read 1,844,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
This makes absolutely no sense. Cesar Milan became an American citizen after proving that he's an incredibly talented person in his field who has helped thousands of Americans enjoy their inter-species relationships a lot more. He applied for citizenship and pays taxes. How can you possibly bash him for getting citizenship in the proper way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or