U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 09:05 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,581,916 times

Advertisements

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/...nts/index.html

Quote:
And that brings me to what really bothers me about this controversy. It's a sad state of affairs when people who were born in this, the freest and most prosperous country on Earth -- instantly becoming U.S. citizens, no less -- with a free education and every other opportunity to improve their lives find themselves afraid to compete with a group of people who don't have legal status, often can't speak English, and usually have no more than a 6th-grade education.

My fellow Americans, stop your trembling. Show some dignity. If you don't like competing with illegal immigrants, try making better choices. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Turn off those TV shows that constantly bash globalization and [illegal]* immigration.
Ah yes, words of wisdom. If you can't compete with illegal aliens it sucks for you! Nevermind their legal status, you're screwed and that's life.

You've lost in your own country and you need to get accustomed to it.

*Included for additional information

Last edited by antireconquista; 03-13-2009 at 09:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 10:03 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Legal immigrants; Mexican or otherwise are welcome here.

Illegal aliens need to go home and take their US born Anchor Babies with them.

Navarette is little more than a traitor in my eyes.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:14 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Commentary: Immigrants didn't cause your problems - CNN.com

Ah yes, words of wisdom. If you can't compete with illegal aliens it sucks for you! Nevermind their legal status, you're screwed and that's life.

You've lost in your own country and you need to get accustomed to it.

*Included for additional information
Whew, I just finished wiping the blood off that always shoots out of my eyes over ANYTHING that Navarrette says.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:15 AM

42,204 posts, read 49,740,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Legal immigrants; Mexican or otherwise are welcome here.

Illegal aliens need to go home and take their US born Anchor Babies with them.

Navarette is little more than a traitor in my eyes.
Isn't it interesting that the people who will go out of their way to actually enter the country legally are like a completely different class of people? More educated, something to offer, etc? Hmmmm...

Old 03-13-2009, 11:11 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times
Here is the problem. Rube-ben has been stuffing his face while living in the coast-to-coast 'all you can eat buffet' that is the US for many decades now. As a result, the arteries that supply his brain with blood have become clogged to the point that they resembles the 101 / 405 freeway interchange in the San Fernando Valley at 5 PM. His cerebral cortex is simply not getting the 'fuel' that it needs. This leaves him functioning at the intellectual level of a very bright squirrel. Keep that in mind when you read his latest ditherings.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:40 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Isn't it interesting that the people who will go out of their way to actually enter the country legally are like a completely different class of people? More educated, something to offer, etc? Hmmmm...
Definitely a different class of people.

Illegal aliens typically have the morals of _________ (pick your 'favorite' lower socio-economic group)

Old 03-13-2009, 04:35 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Whew, I just finished wiping the blood off that always shoots out of my eyes over ANYTHING that Navarrette says.
Well at least it's just your eyes. Not only does my eyes shoot blood, my ears bleed profusely as well. Navarette is nothing more than another delusional ethnocentric racist pig.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:39 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Here is the problem. Rube-ben has been stuffing his face while living in the coast-to-coast 'all you can eat buffet' that is the US for many decades now. As a result, the arteries that supply his brain with blood have become clogged to the point that they resembles the 101 / 405 freeway interchange in the San Fernando Valley at 5 PM. His cerebral cortex is simply not getting the 'fuel' that it needs. This leaves him functioning at the intellectual level of a very bright squirrel. Keep that in mind when you read his latest ditherings.

Agreed. He probably needs a colon cleanse as well.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:04 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

LMAO! I'll always think of the rube now as a very bright squirrel.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:54 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,773,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
LMAO! I'll always think of the rube now as a very bright squirrel.
Think yall's right. If he had a wit he'd be a half-wit. Enough said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or